Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Playground(Open)
1 2
"They wasn't mating they wore fighting..big difference.....and yeah all that takes time this don't take any time at all.....gives me room to breath and to think"She said with a slight laugh."No our family is very different I am just surprised he wants to push this...maybe he is worried I'll be an old single woman...or something.... and nah my cousins and his girlfriend kind of happened by mistake. He was flying around the city and came across the Flight Academy in the mountains and ran into a dragon and his partner and well things went from there....it truly is amazing"She said as she thought about it.

"Yeah that is true.....there getting rare to.....to many feeding off them because their so...delicious" She said as she eyed her. "It's what I heard.....my father sometimes feeds,but not very often....,but....blood can be a weakness to me too I suppose"She added.

"Oh....Shine....I am not sure...I think he grew up with Cloud when he was a baby....I honestly don't really know...i know my Aunt Midnight she saved a dragon and in return the dragons let her ride them and stuff....,but...I would have to read the history books again just to make sure...or ask him"She added when Vivian asked her about how Shine got his very own dragon.

"So....what is on the agenda for today....other then getting me out of trouble?"She asked Vivian with a mysterious look in her eye. She anted to ride a dragon and she was trying to come up with a way to try to ride one.

@mlb2
"They wasn't mating they wore fighting..big difference.....and yeah all that takes time this don't take any time at all.....gives me room to breath and to think"She said with a slight laugh."No our family is very different I am just surprised he wants to push this...maybe he is worried I'll be an old single woman...or something.... and nah my cousins and his girlfriend kind of happened by mistake. He was flying around the city and came across the Flight Academy in the mountains and ran into a dragon and his partner and well things went from there....it truly is amazing"She said as she thought about it.

"Yeah that is true.....there getting rare to.....to many feeding off them because their so...delicious" She said as she eyed her. "It's what I heard.....my father sometimes feeds,but not very often....,but....blood can be a weakness to me too I suppose"She added.

"Oh....Shine....I am not sure...I think he grew up with Cloud when he was a baby....I honestly don't really know...i know my Aunt Midnight she saved a dragon and in return the dragons let her ride them and stuff....,but...I would have to read the history books again just to make sure...or ask him"She added when Vivian asked her about how Shine got his very own dragon.

"So....what is on the agenda for today....other then getting me out of trouble?"She asked Vivian with a mysterious look in her eye. She anted to ride a dragon and she was trying to come up with a way to try to ride one.

@mlb2
smallest2222.jpg
Vivian sighed, so very few clues I am guessing to get you started on your adventure." she teased and she looked as she asked her the question about her agenda" Seriously, keeping you out of trouble takes up all my time Aura." she mentioned with a playful smile. " No, I need to run into the market today and get my sword hilt fix, but that won't be until later tonight when you are busy." she looked as they finally made it out of the forest and headed in the direction of the mansion.

" Do you think that the key to a dragon is getting them while they are young? Training them to accept humans?" she asked

" Also, I wonder how intelligent they really are. I think they are brilliant creatures. I just wish I had the answers.... " All I have are fairytales from my parents before our village was attacked." she mentioned " even those memories are a little hazy though." she explained

@midnight305
Vivian sighed, so very few clues I am guessing to get you started on your adventure." she teased and she looked as she asked her the question about her agenda" Seriously, keeping you out of trouble takes up all my time Aura." she mentioned with a playful smile. " No, I need to run into the market today and get my sword hilt fix, but that won't be until later tonight when you are busy." she looked as they finally made it out of the forest and headed in the direction of the mansion.

" Do you think that the key to a dragon is getting them while they are young? Training them to accept humans?" she asked

" Also, I wonder how intelligent they really are. I think they are brilliant creatures. I just wish I had the answers.... " All I have are fairytales from my parents before our village was attacked." she mentioned " even those memories are a little hazy though." she explained

@midnight305
"Well if you would like to do it now I could put my studying on hold to go to the market so you can get your sword fixed plus it would be nice to look at the local book store for new books on dragons....or new books in general maybe we could get a bite to eat and relax away from my father"She said and smiled.

"Oh I think it is kind of the same thing with a hippogriff or a griffin really...it's all about being respectful towards them....and not hurting there feelings or breaking there respect line....like some of those creatures they expect you to bow as you approach them....maybe a dragon is the same way....though young would be better I guess,but I kinda don't want to wait four or five years for it to mature into a flying dragon"She explained.

"And I think there very smart creatures....this whole word is respectful towards them...and it is custom to worship them....and in return they come in times of need to protect us....though I never seen it personally,but I have heard stories."She added"Hint the amulets we wear that my Aunt invented is supposed to contact us to the color of the dragon in someway.....it always starts out as a blank color,but mine turned white when I was five my father sad...and my father's is black.....it is supposed to center and amplify our power.....so the book says"She added to Vivian. "Maybe we can become riders together..."She suggested.

@mlb2
"Well if you would like to do it now I could put my studying on hold to go to the market so you can get your sword fixed plus it would be nice to look at the local book store for new books on dragons....or new books in general maybe we could get a bite to eat and relax away from my father"She said and smiled.

"Oh I think it is kind of the same thing with a hippogriff or a griffin really...it's all about being respectful towards them....and not hurting there feelings or breaking there respect line....like some of those creatures they expect you to bow as you approach them....maybe a dragon is the same way....though young would be better I guess,but I kinda don't want to wait four or five years for it to mature into a flying dragon"She explained.

"And I think there very smart creatures....this whole word is respectful towards them...and it is custom to worship them....and in return they come in times of need to protect us....though I never seen it personally,but I have heard stories."She added"Hint the amulets we wear that my Aunt invented is supposed to contact us to the color of the dragon in someway.....it always starts out as a blank color,but mine turned white when I was five my father sad...and my father's is black.....it is supposed to center and amplify our power.....so the book says"She added to Vivian. "Maybe we can become riders together..."She suggested.

@mlb2
smallest2222.jpg
@mlb2
@mlb2
smallest2222.jpg
( Sorry work is really busy for the next few weeks. I am coming to have to take a temp break)

@midnight305
( Sorry work is really busy for the next few weeks. I am coming to have to take a temp break)

@midnight305
(oh ok...I keep forgetting ...lol sorry...don't work to ahrd though)

@mlb2
(oh ok...I keep forgetting ...lol sorry...don't work to ahrd though)

@mlb2
smallest2222.jpg
1 2