Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unknown Survival[Private]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@SpiritsBane

Shiori was curiously and attentively listening to June tell them about their clan. She was a very curious dragon so she loved to learn and gain more knowledge about others. "Our clan leader is a male imperial named Eisuke. He's a very great leader to us. Always understanding at the same time disciplining. Just like your leader, we could never ask for a better leader than him," she happily tells them," Right, Aki?"

The blizzard outside grew more stronger and colder. It's as if it wanted to attack them inside their shelter. Aki shivered drawing closer to the fire and curling up next to Shiori. "Yes, Eisuke is a great ruler. He has my respect," he quietly agrees," I think we should call it a day. We have a long day tomorrow so we'll need all the rest we can get." He closes his eyes, and goes to sleep hoping tomorrow would be a better day than this one.
@SpiritsBane

Shiori was curiously and attentively listening to June tell them about their clan. She was a very curious dragon so she loved to learn and gain more knowledge about others. "Our clan leader is a male imperial named Eisuke. He's a very great leader to us. Always understanding at the same time disciplining. Just like your leader, we could never ask for a better leader than him," she happily tells them," Right, Aki?"

The blizzard outside grew more stronger and colder. It's as if it wanted to attack them inside their shelter. Aki shivered drawing closer to the fire and curling up next to Shiori. "Yes, Eisuke is a great ruler. He has my respect," he quietly agrees," I think we should call it a day. We have a long day tomorrow so we'll need all the rest we can get." He closes his eyes, and goes to sleep hoping tomorrow would be a better day than this one.
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@solztize
(Again, sorry. But I have no computer and since were moving really soon, I've been busy)

Patience nods in agreement to Skis proposal and blasted the fire again, before putting more into it and laying down, soon asleep, the howling winds and the roaring storm overhead did nothing to help with that. It was nothing like the peace and calm of sleeping under the sea, under the watchful gaze of the tidelord.

June looks up before snuggling into her friend more so that they could help keep each other warm and patience slid a wing over her, curling his tail around himself.
@solztize
(Again, sorry. But I have no computer and since were moving really soon, I've been busy)

Patience nods in agreement to Skis proposal and blasted the fire again, before putting more into it and laying down, soon asleep, the howling winds and the roaring storm overhead did nothing to help with that. It was nothing like the peace and calm of sleeping under the sea, under the watchful gaze of the tidelord.

June looks up before snuggling into her friend more so that they could help keep each other warm and patience slid a wing over her, curling his tail around himself.
@SpritsBane ((It's okay! Don't worry, I understand. You can tell me if you'd like to take a short hiatus from this RP. I hope you have a safe and smooth move :) ))

A bright stream of sunlight hits Aki as he slowly opened his eyes. It was morning already.They'd have to figure out where they were today. They have been gone far too long from their clan. He glances at the others only to find them still deep asleep before walking outside their shelter. The blizzard last night was totally gone. No one would even believed that it had happened. The sun was scorching hot. He had only stepped outside for a moment, but sweat was already dripping out from his skin. Strange creatures. Strange weather. This place is really mysterious.

Aki pulls back inside the shelter. They wouldn't be able to travel far in this heat. Hunting for food will probably be a challenge. No creature whether animal or fish would dare come out in this weather. Sighing heavily, Aki sits down and stares outside waiting for the others to wake up.
@SpritsBane ((It's okay! Don't worry, I understand. You can tell me if you'd like to take a short hiatus from this RP. I hope you have a safe and smooth move :) ))

A bright stream of sunlight hits Aki as he slowly opened his eyes. It was morning already.They'd have to figure out where they were today. They have been gone far too long from their clan. He glances at the others only to find them still deep asleep before walking outside their shelter. The blizzard last night was totally gone. No one would even believed that it had happened. The sun was scorching hot. He had only stepped outside for a moment, but sweat was already dripping out from his skin. Strange creatures. Strange weather. This place is really mysterious.

Aki pulls back inside the shelter. They wouldn't be able to travel far in this heat. Hunting for food will probably be a challenge. No creature whether animal or fish would dare come out in this weather. Sighing heavily, Aki sits down and stares outside waiting for the others to wake up.
@solztize

(Okay, this one wasn't my fault, I didn't get pinged)

Patience woke up next, his tail flicking at the heat. He hated heat. Why couldn't it be cool water... He grumbles slightly, pulling his wing from June and getting up, stretching, not even waking the noturne. "Its as hot as the shifting expance in summer." He grumbles irritably.
@solztize

(Okay, this one wasn't my fault, I didn't get pinged)

Patience woke up next, his tail flicking at the heat. He hated heat. Why couldn't it be cool water... He grumbles slightly, pulling his wing from June and getting up, stretching, not even waking the noturne. "Its as hot as the shifting expance in summer." He grumbles irritably.
@SpiritsBane ((Oh, I'm sorry! I had a long day that time so I typed it wrong >_<))

The heat was really starting to bother Aki so much so that he wanted take off his hood. The Shadow lands were always cool and dark so he want used to the heat. He glanced at Patience when he saw he was already awake. "It's too hot to travel around," Aki tells him," We can probably gather food till the weather clears up. What do you suggest we do?"
@SpiritsBane ((Oh, I'm sorry! I had a long day that time so I typed it wrong >_<))

The heat was really starting to bother Aki so much so that he wanted take off his hood. The Shadow lands were always cool and dark so he want used to the heat. He glanced at Patience when he saw he was already awake. "It's too hot to travel around," Aki tells him," We can probably gather food till the weather clears up. What do you suggest we do?"
@solztize

(Its alright)

Patience glanced at him, before at the heat outside. "I don't know. Possibly find water to cool off in, but we can't travel, so..." He sighs. "The air might be cooler if we fly."
@solztize

(Its alright)

Patience glanced at him, before at the heat outside. "I don't know. Possibly find water to cool off in, but we can't travel, so..." He sighs. "The air might be cooler if we fly."
@SpiritsBane

Aki nodded at Patience's suggestion. "You have a point there," he agrees," A stream of water would do us well. We could catch some fishes in there too. " The heat was getting stronger outside. No enemy would be there since no one was foolish enough to travel in this heat.

Shiori woke up when she heard two voices talking. "Aki?" she muttered. It took a moment for her to recall what happened to them before she shot up to both her feet. Oh. Right. We got stuck in this strange island. Beads of sweet were collecting on her forehead so she softly flapped her wings to cool off. "What in the name of Shadowbinder is this heat!" She exclaimed. It was worse than any drought she had experience. She glanced at the two males talking before walking towards them.
@SpiritsBane

Aki nodded at Patience's suggestion. "You have a point there," he agrees," A stream of water would do us well. We could catch some fishes in there too. " The heat was getting stronger outside. No enemy would be there since no one was foolish enough to travel in this heat.

Shiori woke up when she heard two voices talking. "Aki?" she muttered. It took a moment for her to recall what happened to them before she shot up to both her feet. Oh. Right. We got stuck in this strange island. Beads of sweet were collecting on her forehead so she softly flapped her wings to cool off. "What in the name of Shadowbinder is this heat!" She exclaimed. It was worse than any drought she had experience. She glanced at the two males talking before walking towards them.
@solztize

(Sorry for it taking so long, I am in the middle of a move and we move out Friday, so I've been busy and I lost the ping in everything! Sorry it took so long!)

Patience nodded, already panting slightly from the heat. "We should get moving before it gets any hotter. We still aren't too far from the shore, we should head there, and quickly." He says, going and waking June up.

June glanced at him, before shaking her head as she got up. "It's way to hot....can't we just sleep it away...?" She yawns. Patience frowns. "Come on, were going to the shore."
"Water?! Why didn't you say so!!" June jumped up, wide awake.
@solztize

(Sorry for it taking so long, I am in the middle of a move and we move out Friday, so I've been busy and I lost the ping in everything! Sorry it took so long!)

Patience nodded, already panting slightly from the heat. "We should get moving before it gets any hotter. We still aren't too far from the shore, we should head there, and quickly." He says, going and waking June up.

June glanced at him, before shaking her head as she got up. "It's way to hot....can't we just sleep it away...?" She yawns. Patience frowns. "Come on, were going to the shore."
"Water?! Why didn't you say so!!" June jumped up, wide awake.
@SpiritsBane (It's alright. Take as much time as you need!)

"That's a good idea," Shiori answered," This heat is going to kill us if we don't find a way to cool down." She glanced at Aki and said," Aki, come on, let's go find the shore." Aki gave her a nod and followed her outside. The heat was making their view watery. If this continued, they would most probably start having seeing mirages like in the desert. "It's hotter out here than inside," she exclaimed," I hope the weather clears up soon." Shiori flapped her wings to cool her down, but she couldn't feel any cool wind. Only heat surrounded them.
@SpiritsBane (It's alright. Take as much time as you need!)

"That's a good idea," Shiori answered," This heat is going to kill us if we don't find a way to cool down." She glanced at Aki and said," Aki, come on, let's go find the shore." Aki gave her a nod and followed her outside. The heat was making their view watery. If this continued, they would most probably start having seeing mirages like in the desert. "It's hotter out here than inside," she exclaimed," I hope the weather clears up soon." Shiori flapped her wings to cool her down, but she couldn't feel any cool wind. Only heat surrounded them.
@solztize

(Still, I am sorry!! ^.^')

Patience nods, before glancing at shiori as she flapped her wings. "If anything, that's going to make it worse..." Patience mutters. "We have to limit any movement that is not required. If we overheat, it could mean the death of us and we'll never get home." He says, heading on once again. June following, hanging her head from the heat. She hated heat....she want a fire dragon, she didn't like it. "Come on, guys. Not too far now..." He says.
@solztize

(Still, I am sorry!! ^.^')

Patience nods, before glancing at shiori as she flapped her wings. "If anything, that's going to make it worse..." Patience mutters. "We have to limit any movement that is not required. If we overheat, it could mean the death of us and we'll never get home." He says, heading on once again. June following, hanging her head from the heat. She hated heat....she want a fire dragon, she didn't like it. "Come on, guys. Not too far now..." He says.
1 2 3 4 5 6