Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Partners still looking~
1 2 3
Hey, SpiritsBane here. You may have seen me wondering the dragons wanted page, but I'm now looking to become more involved in the fantasies of flight rising.

I have been roleplaying for almost 6 years now and am willing to do anywhere from simply to advanced roleplays. My longest reply I believe was 9 paragraphs, but that was once. I try to match my length with the reply I have been given and am willing to go with anything.

I am willing to do any type of roleplay, but at the moment am looking for something more advanced, as I am not feeling it with one liners atm. I am still open to it, but ideally, i'd like someone who types paragraphs. Give me info to work with and I will do the same for you.

One thing that I really do not appreciate is that if I type a paragraph or more and I get a one liner in return. Seriously, try to put in a little effort, it just makes me start to lose interest in the RP if it stays on One liners for too long as I have noticed in the past.

I really love doing action and feel that I am pretty goo at it too. But I am always willing to expand into things I am not familiar with, though you will have to tolerate my ignorance on any of the topics I am unfamiliar with.

If there Is a fandom you wish to RP, I mostly know Anime's and books. Shoot me a PM if you are regarding this and I will gladly go along and we can find something. If you are super intent and if it is an anime, I do not mind doing research, just keep in mind that this will take time.
Hey, SpiritsBane here. You may have seen me wondering the dragons wanted page, but I'm now looking to become more involved in the fantasies of flight rising.

I have been roleplaying for almost 6 years now and am willing to do anywhere from simply to advanced roleplays. My longest reply I believe was 9 paragraphs, but that was once. I try to match my length with the reply I have been given and am willing to go with anything.

I am willing to do any type of roleplay, but at the moment am looking for something more advanced, as I am not feeling it with one liners atm. I am still open to it, but ideally, i'd like someone who types paragraphs. Give me info to work with and I will do the same for you.

One thing that I really do not appreciate is that if I type a paragraph or more and I get a one liner in return. Seriously, try to put in a little effort, it just makes me start to lose interest in the RP if it stays on One liners for too long as I have noticed in the past.

I really love doing action and feel that I am pretty goo at it too. But I am always willing to expand into things I am not familiar with, though you will have to tolerate my ignorance on any of the topics I am unfamiliar with.

If there Is a fandom you wish to RP, I mostly know Anime's and books. Shoot me a PM if you are regarding this and I will gladly go along and we can find something. If you are super intent and if it is an anime, I do not mind doing research, just keep in mind that this will take time.
@SpiritsBane
I'm recently new to RPing and have only RPed several times in the past. I can write reply short and long paragraphs depending on your preference. Since it's summer break for me, I can reply several posts a day if required. If you don't mind having a beginner for a partner, then I'll be more than happy to try :)
@SpiritsBane
I'm recently new to RPing and have only RPed several times in the past. I can write reply short and long paragraphs depending on your preference. Since it's summer break for me, I can reply several posts a day if required. If you don't mind having a beginner for a partner, then I'll be more than happy to try :)
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Solztize

Its totally fine! I am willing to do an rp with you, would you rather pm or a topic? And tbh, I'm new to fr roleplayi g, but a veteran everywhere else in the rp world. ^.^
@Solztize

Its totally fine! I am willing to do an rp with you, would you rather pm or a topic? And tbh, I'm new to fr roleplayi g, but a veteran everywhere else in the rp world. ^.^
@SpiritsBane

I'm honestly a beginner to either FR or other role plays haha ^^
Hmm, can we do it in a topic? :3
@SpiritsBane

I'm honestly a beginner to either FR or other role plays haha ^^
Hmm, can we do it in a topic? :3
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Solztize

Alright! I'll pm you so we can figure out the details~
@Solztize

Alright! I'll pm you so we can figure out the details~
@SpiritsBane
I am unsure if you are still looking for someone to rp with, but I would love to rp ouo I'm fairly new to rping dragons, but I have been rping for a few years now if I remember correctly.
@SpiritsBane
I am unsure if you are still looking for someone to rp with, but I would love to rp ouo I'm fairly new to rping dragons, but I have been rping for a few years now if I remember correctly.
image.png
@IKenNotEven

I'm still open to rps! ^.^ I'm willing to do people rps as well, but I'm trying to go into a new category since I'm always playing people, but don't get me wrong! I'm still willing to do so!
@IKenNotEven

I'm still open to rps! ^.^ I'm willing to do people rps as well, but I'm trying to go into a new category since I'm always playing people, but don't get me wrong! I'm still willing to do so!
@SpiritsBane
That's good to hear ouo I'm fine with dragon or human uwu I'm fairly open to anything!
@SpiritsBane
That's good to hear ouo I'm fine with dragon or human uwu I'm fairly open to anything!
image.png
bump~
bump~
Hiya! I'm fairly new to this site, but I've been rping for years, about anything really... I have been wolves, dogs, horses, werewolves, cats, golems, and obviously humans... I'm open to rping with you if we both can make sure that the thread doesn't die. I don't like it when people never return to their own rps. You can check out what I wrote for my dragon, Soul, in my lair... to see if you'd like to rp with her and I... thank you!
Hiya! I'm fairly new to this site, but I've been rping for years, about anything really... I have been wolves, dogs, horses, werewolves, cats, golems, and obviously humans... I'm open to rping with you if we both can make sure that the thread doesn't die. I don't like it when people never return to their own rps. You can check out what I wrote for my dragon, Soul, in my lair... to see if you'd like to rp with her and I... thank you!
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
1 2 3