Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (OOC)Turning Point (OPEN AND LOOKING)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@puppinluv

((for the moment theres no arcane baroness, but i rather have crow single for now, but im also open to change the idea~)
@puppinluv

((for the moment theres no arcane baroness, but i rather have crow single for now, but im also open to change the idea~)
204383cbddf1bd14d03c3b5bf62d088f7fecf55b_hq.gif
@sunlightwolf08
@SP3CT3R
@ZombieBiologist
((good to hear, though I need to know if you would like to start the story now or wait for for more people))
@sunlightwolf08
@SP3CT3R
@ZombieBiologist
((good to hear, though I need to know if you would like to start the story now or wait for for more people))
tumblr_nha8ijLf1q1r59mfbo1_500.gif
@puppinluv

For me is okay!
@puppinluv

For me is okay!
I'm okay with starting now.
I'm okay with starting now.
BiXaltQ.gif
[quote name="sunlightwolf08" date=2015-06-02 05:20:45] @puppinluv For me is okay! [/quote] @sunlightwolf08 Is that okay for starting or for waiting?
sunlightwolf08 wrote on 2015-06-02:
@puppinluv

For me is okay!

@sunlightwolf08
Is that okay for starting or for waiting?
@puppinluv
((I'm good with starting! It even fits the story - as the revolution picks up speed, more people join it, for or against.))
@puppinluv
((I'm good with starting! It even fits the story - as the revolution picks up speed, more people join it, for or against.))
z65xx0L.pngBUNdhkO.pngoEJyr8X.png
[quote name="puppinluv" date=2015-06-02 15:13:34] [quote name="sunlightwolf08" date=2015-06-02 05:20:45] @puppinluv For me is okay! [/quote] @sunlightwolf08 Is that okay for starting or for waiting? [/quote] To start
puppinluv wrote on 2015-06-02:
sunlightwolf08 wrote on 2015-06-02:
@puppinluv

For me is okay!

@sunlightwolf08
Is that okay for starting or for waiting?

To start
@puppinluv [ Is it okay to join? Because i would like too....my charters are below..] [center][b]Username:[/b] Rinjichan13 [b]Dragon name:[/b] Muni [b]Dragon image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/80068/8006766_350.png[/img] [b]Any abilities:[/b] Muni can control various stages and forms of ice, including water sometimes, but she usually has to freeze it. Muni also knows a bit of healing magic for practicability. [b]What are you?:[/b]Royal; Princess of the Ice Kingdom [b]Anything else:[/b] [i]Personality[/i]- Muni was raised from royalty. Thus she is polite, knowledgeable of her Kingdom, and taught politics, all in the hopes of running the thrown with or without her siblings. Muni is a bit of a book worm. She loves reading, and learning about various places, people, and flights of the world. She is a kind princess, however, she is not naive of the world and its people. She knows there are those out to kill and thus, she is trained in combat and well read on many ways to poison. Muni loves her people and tries to visit them, however usually in a disguise. Muni is also compassionate, well mannered, and sometimes easily angered if teased enough. She also a fan of dressing up. [i]Likes[/i]- Books, learning, Clothes, her people, magic, flowers, and meeting others. [i]Dislikes[/i]- Rube people, people who are unmannerly, cruelty of any kind, discrimination of any kind, being made fun of, and having nothing to do. [b]Username:[/b] Rinjichan13 [b]Dragon name:[/b] Sihaya [b]Dragon image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/101340/10133936_350.png[/img] [b]Any abilities:[/b] Can control water (including walking on it) and magic that allows her to levitate things in the air, however only objects, not people. [b]What are you?:[/b]Commoner, of the water flight. She runs a clothing shop owned by her God parents. [b]Anything else:[/b] [i]Personality[/i]- Sihaya was an orphaned child, when he mother died in labor and her father was killed in a war when she was just a hatchling. Luckily she had god parents, two Pearlcatchers, who took care of her from then on. Sihaya is shy because of her experience, but once she gets to now someone, she never stops talking. Since her God parents owned a sewing shop, she learned how to make clothes, stitch them up, and transform them. Sihaya is intelligent, creative, and well spoken because he parents made sure she learned to read and write. Sihaya is content with her world, but often wonders if there is anything else for her in this world. She still loves her job, family, fellow workers, and customers who come by. [i]Likes[/i]- Fashion, making clothes, bright colors and items, her job, her family, being neat, and any form of the Arts. [i]Dislikes[/i]- Fighting, violence, dark colors, people disrespecting her family, thinking of her real parents, messiness, and anyone who can appreciate art. [b]Username:[/b] Rinjichan13 [b]Dragon name:[/b] Catarina [b]Dragon image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/118758/11875711_350.png[/img] [b]Any abilities:[/b] None; she is just a combat fighter. [b]What are you?:[/b] Commoner, of the Ice Flight; She works at her parents restaurant, but eventually wants to become a Knight. [b]Anything else:[/b] [i]Personality[/i]- Catarina is a soft-spoken dragon and doesn't talk much. Any words you do get from her will be blunt and too the point. She abhors large crowds and people, so she avoids talking to others at all costs. A long time ago, when she was just a hatchling, her parents restaurant almost got robbed, but then a strong and handsome Knight appeared. The young Guardian was so amassed, she decide she wanted to become a Knight too. From then on, Catarina began training as a knight, learning combat and everything about a Knight's life style, much to her parents dismay. Her mother and father, prefer her to take over the family business, but Catarina is less then enthusiastic. Despite this, Catarina loved to cook. She believes its an art form with itself. She is the type of dragon that will put her all in the things she really likes. Once she starts, Catarina is committed for life. Her parents hoped it would give her more reason to take over the business, but with her dislike of crowds ad her constant day dreaming about Knight, it looks like its not going to happen. [i]Likes[/i]- Anything about knights, hand-to-hand combat, swords and other various weapons, food, cooking, sparing, armor, and spending time alone. [i]Dislikes[/i]- Her parents nagging her, getting her stuff dirty, interacting with people, large crowds, working at her parent's restaurant, and when she procrastinates. [ Done editing. ][/center]
@puppinluv
[ Is it okay to join? Because i would like too....my charters are below..]

Username: Rinjichan13
Dragon name: Muni
Dragon image:

8006766_350.png

Any abilities: Muni can control various stages and forms of ice, including water sometimes, but she usually has to freeze it. Muni also knows a bit of healing magic for practicability.
What are you?:Royal; Princess of the Ice Kingdom
Anything else:

Personality- Muni was raised from royalty. Thus she is polite, knowledgeable of her Kingdom, and taught politics, all in the hopes of running the thrown with or without her siblings. Muni is a bit of a book worm. She loves reading, and learning about various places, people, and flights of the world. She is a kind princess, however, she is not naive of the world and its people. She knows there are those out to kill and thus, she is trained in combat and well read on many ways to poison. Muni loves her people and tries to visit them, however usually in a disguise. Muni is also compassionate, well mannered, and sometimes easily angered if teased enough. She also a fan of dressing up.

Likes- Books, learning, Clothes, her people, magic, flowers, and meeting others.

Dislikes- Rube people, people who are unmannerly, cruelty of any kind, discrimination of any kind, being made fun of, and having nothing to do.

Dragon name: Sihaya
Dragon image:

10133936_350.png

Any abilities: Can control water (including walking on it) and magic that allows her to levitate things in the air, however only objects, not people.
What are you?:Commoner, of the water flight. She runs a clothing shop owned by her God parents.
Anything else:

Personality- Sihaya was an orphaned child, when he mother died in labor and her father was killed in a war when she was just a hatchling. Luckily she had god parents, two Pearlcatchers, who took care of her from then on. Sihaya is shy because of her experience, but once she gets to now someone, she never stops talking. Since her God parents owned a sewing shop, she learned how to make clothes, stitch them up, and transform them. Sihaya is intelligent, creative, and well spoken because he parents made sure she learned to read and write. Sihaya is content with her world, but often wonders if there is anything else for her in this world. She still loves her job, family, fellow workers, and customers who come by.

Likes- Fashion, making clothes, bright colors and items, her job, her family, being neat, and any form of the Arts.

Dislikes- Fighting, violence, dark colors, people disrespecting her family, thinking of her real parents, messiness, and anyone who can appreciate art.

Dragon name: Catarina
Dragon image:

11875711_350.png

Any abilities: None; she is just a combat fighter.
What are you?: Commoner, of the Ice Flight; She works at her parents restaurant, but eventually wants to become a Knight.
Anything else:

Personality- Catarina is a soft-spoken dragon and doesn't talk much. Any words you do get from her will be blunt and too the point. She abhors large crowds and people, so she avoids talking to others at all costs. A long time ago, when she was just a hatchling, her parents restaurant almost got robbed, but then a strong and handsome Knight appeared. The young Guardian was so amassed, she decide she wanted to become a Knight too. From then on, Catarina began training as a knight, learning combat and everything about a Knight's life style, much to her parents dismay. Her mother and father, prefer her to take over the family business, but Catarina is less then enthusiastic. Despite this, Catarina loved to cook. She believes its an art form with itself. She is the type of dragon that will put her all in the things she really likes. Once she starts, Catarina is committed for life. Her parents hoped it would give her more reason to take over the business, but with her dislike of crowds ad her constant day dreaming about Knight, it looks like its not going to happen.

Likes- Anything about knights, hand-to-hand combat, swords and other various weapons, food, cooking, sparing, armor, and spending time alone.

Dislikes- Her parents nagging her, getting her stuff dirty, interacting with people, large crowds, working at her parent's restaurant, and when she procrastinates.

[ Done editing. ]
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rinjinchan13
((OOC:Of course it is! welcome to our fun little group, all dragons accepted!))
@Rinjinchan13
((OOC:Of course it is! welcome to our fun little group, all dragons accepted!))
@puppinluv

Okay! Thank you! Has the Rp already started? If so can i have the link?
@puppinluv

Okay! Thank you! Has the Rp already started? If so can i have the link?
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9