Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~Looking for RP Partners!~
1 2
[center]HI!~ Hello!~ Welcome to my little thread!~ I am Rune Alchemist. I'm new to Flight rising, but have been RPing for years, probably since I was...13 or so? Well, for awhile then. Anyways, I am currently looking for some RP partners. Either a small group, or 1x1 (I prefer small groups, but 1x1's are cool too, as long as my partner helps with everything. If I find I am doing [i]everything[/i] there's a high chance I'll quit/lose interest quickly. But eh, whatever. I generally write a good bit in my posts. From around two to three paragraphs, depending. I expect at least a [i]PARAGRAPH[/i], from you. Or maybe more. Well, unless you seriously can't think of anything to write or anything. I can be lenient. Requirements: Not a lot of these, so please, follow them to the best of your abilities!~ -I would like a long term RP. I don't really like little one day things. If I wanted like a one shot or something, I'd sit down and write it myself. -I expect you to write a paragraph, possibly more as well. If you want an example of what I think is a paragraph, see the little snippet below. -Try to use proper spelling in English. I'm not gonna bash you for every little mistake. I'm not a grammar nazi, but use text talk or something, and I will throw my shoe at you. -No perfect characters. Mary Sues, Gary Stus, whatever you want to call them. I will also throw my shoe at you for doing this. -Typical RP rules. No Godmodding, powerplaying, stuff like that. -Try to stay active. I understand people get busy. Replying at least once every two or three days is always possible, I think. -If you lose interest, please tell me. Working something out should be easy. -Of course, all Flight Rising rules apply. Ping me if you're interested! A few of the genres that I am interested in are below. Note: All fandoms are with OC's only. No cannon stuff. Flight Rising Stuff, obviously Pokemon Superhero stuff ...anything, really! As long as it's something I know, or at least have minimal knowledge of, I'd be happy to give a try! What I expect, in a post: [quote name="RuneAlchemist" date=2015-05-18 21:00:43] @Bennie Ah, the Arcane dragons. Lovers of magic, mystery, and knowledge. Curious to the point of sometimes harming others with their pursuit of knowledge, albeit unknowingly most of the time. Most of these dragons have an innate ability for magic, or other arcane pursuits. Most, wouldn't think a Mirror dragon would have the capacity to be of the Arcane element. Which, is exactly what the dragon named Luciana, is. "Ugh...why do I have to be the one...couldn't Oberon do it...stupid little Fae..." The black colored dragon grumbled to herself as she finally made it to her destination. She could be considered a bit of an oddity, for a Mirror dragon. While her temperament wasn't any different from her brethren, unlike most, she had a healthy love for more...magical, things. And treasure, couldn't forget treasure. really, she would rather be anywhere else but here, but the annoying little Fae dragon insisted she come. Ha. Double HA. At least Cazika didn't boss her around when she could be snoozing instead of being up at such an unreasonable time. Sometimes, she wanted to teach that Fez loving Fae a lesson. Ugh......[/quote] Will likely be longer or a bit shorter, depending on how good I'm feeling or how much material you give me to work with. If you want the rest/original post, I'd be happy to provide a link! Interested? Ping me and we can work out some plots and stuff! I already have a few rolling around in my head, that we can most definitely give a try, once they get a little refining done!~ [/center]
HI!~

Hello!~

Welcome to my little thread!~

I am Rune Alchemist. I'm new to Flight rising, but have been RPing for years, probably since I was...13 or so? Well, for awhile then.

Anyways, I am currently looking for some RP partners. Either a small group, or 1x1 (I prefer small groups, but 1x1's are cool too, as long as my partner helps with everything. If I find I am doing everything there's a high chance I'll quit/lose interest quickly. But eh, whatever.

I generally write a good bit in my posts. From around two to three paragraphs, depending. I expect at least a PARAGRAPH, from you. Or maybe more. Well, unless you seriously can't think of anything to write or anything. I can be lenient.

Requirements:
Not a lot of these, so please, follow them to the best of your abilities!~
-I would like a long term RP. I don't really like little one day things. If I wanted like a one shot or something, I'd sit down and write it myself.
-I expect you to write a paragraph, possibly more as well. If you want an example of what I think is a paragraph, see the little snippet below.
-Try to use proper spelling in English. I'm not gonna bash you for every little mistake. I'm not a grammar nazi, but use text talk or something, and I will throw my shoe at you.
-No perfect characters. Mary Sues, Gary Stus, whatever you want to call them. I will also throw my shoe at you for doing this.
-Typical RP rules. No Godmodding, powerplaying, stuff like that.
-Try to stay active. I understand people get busy. Replying at least once every two or three days is always possible, I think.
-If you lose interest, please tell me. Working something out should be easy.
-Of course, all Flight Rising rules apply.

Ping me if you're interested! A few of the genres that I am interested in are below.
Note: All fandoms are with OC's only. No cannon stuff.

Flight Rising Stuff, obviously
Pokemon
Superhero stuff
...anything, really! As long as it's something I know, or at least have minimal knowledge of, I'd be happy to give a try!

What I expect, in a post:
RuneAlchemist wrote on 2015-05-18:
@Bennie
Ah, the Arcane dragons. Lovers of magic, mystery, and knowledge. Curious to the point of sometimes harming others with their pursuit of knowledge, albeit unknowingly most of the time. Most of these dragons have an innate ability for magic, or other arcane pursuits. Most, wouldn't think a Mirror dragon would have the capacity to be of the Arcane element.

Which, is exactly what the dragon named Luciana, is.

"Ugh...why do I have to be the one...couldn't Oberon do it...stupid little Fae..." The black colored dragon grumbled to herself as she finally made it to her destination. She could be considered a bit of an oddity, for a Mirror dragon. While her temperament wasn't any different from her brethren, unlike most, she had a healthy love for more...magical, things.

And treasure, couldn't forget treasure.

really, she would rather be anywhere else but here, but the annoying little Fae dragon insisted she come. Ha. Double HA. At least Cazika didn't boss her around when she could be snoozing instead of being up at such an unreasonable time. Sometimes, she wanted to teach that Fez loving Fae a lesson. Ugh......

Will likely be longer or a bit shorter, depending on how good I'm feeling or how much material you give me to work with. If you want the rest/original post, I'd be happy to provide a link!

Interested? Ping me and we can work out some plots and stuff! I already have a few rolling around in my head, that we can most definitely give a try, once they get a little refining done!~
34pz5nm.jpg
@RuneAlchemist

I'd be interested. My post length tends to fluctuate, but I will avoid one liners. My only question is if you're familiar with the Monster Hunter series.
@RuneAlchemist

I'd be interested. My post length tends to fluctuate, but I will avoid one liners. My only question is if you're familiar with the Monster Hunter series.
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
@Zezmeril

Unfortunately, Monster Hunter has never been a thing with me. While I do like the ideas and the concept of the game, I always found them rather...lacking, I guess. The games always felt clunky, to me.

So no, not that familiar with them.
@Zezmeril

Unfortunately, Monster Hunter has never been a thing with me. While I do like the ideas and the concept of the game, I always found them rather...lacking, I guess. The games always felt clunky, to me.

So no, not that familiar with them.
34pz5nm.jpg
@RuneAlchemist

That's fine, just thought I'd ask first. Monster Hunter is more of a niche series compared to a lot of CAPCOM's other series. Pokemon would work fine for me in this case though. I'm not too experienced in doing a Pokemon rp from the trainer side of things though.
@RuneAlchemist

That's fine, just thought I'd ask first. Monster Hunter is more of a niche series compared to a lot of CAPCOM's other series. Pokemon would work fine for me in this case though. I'm not too experienced in doing a Pokemon rp from the trainer side of things though.
@Zezmeril

We could do a Mystery Dungeon RP, if you want!~
Or, we could do something with being wild pokemon in the world of humans, though I haven't really had much experience doing that sort of thing.
@Zezmeril

We could do a Mystery Dungeon RP, if you want!~
Or, we could do something with being wild pokemon in the world of humans, though I haven't really had much experience doing that sort of thing.
34pz5nm.jpg
@RuneAlchemist

I haven't played the Mystery Dungeon games since Red and Blue rescue team, but that sounds like it would be a interesting place to use. It'll be interesting to try something new. I'd assume that the games didn't change that much beyond the stories in them, but I'll be sure to look them up to be sure. As for the RP, we could have our characters meet in a town or something.
@RuneAlchemist

I haven't played the Mystery Dungeon games since Red and Blue rescue team, but that sounds like it would be a interesting place to use. It'll be interesting to try something new. I'd assume that the games didn't change that much beyond the stories in them, but I'll be sure to look them up to be sure. As for the RP, we could have our characters meet in a town or something.
@RuneAlchemist

Heck, everything you said sounds perfect to me. (I enjoy throwing my shoes at people for those very same reasons, funnily enough.)

My replies tend to fluctuate between a paragraph and a short story, so it all depends on what I'm feeling. When it comes to activity, I will be available nearly every day. I'm in-between jobs right now and time is being kind to me.

I'm also incredibly new to the site, have 5+ years of roleplaying experience, and would love a longterm thread.

My clan is fresh, so it needs to be a bit more flushed out, but I doubt it will be a problem. My adult dragons currently have their bios written (sans Andromeda and Caelum, who I will be exalting soon) and the fledglings will be attended to tomorrow or later. Feel free to read up on them.

:)
@RuneAlchemist

Heck, everything you said sounds perfect to me. (I enjoy throwing my shoes at people for those very same reasons, funnily enough.)

My replies tend to fluctuate between a paragraph and a short story, so it all depends on what I'm feeling. When it comes to activity, I will be available nearly every day. I'm in-between jobs right now and time is being kind to me.

I'm also incredibly new to the site, have 5+ years of roleplaying experience, and would love a longterm thread.

My clan is fresh, so it needs to be a bit more flushed out, but I doubt it will be a problem. My adult dragons currently have their bios written (sans Andromeda and Caelum, who I will be exalting soon) and the fledglings will be attended to tomorrow or later. Feel free to read up on them.

:)
a3c5lWN.png
@RuneAlchemist

I'd like to do a Flight Rising roleplay! I'm new to this site/game, and I would like to develop some of their characters more, as I'm running out of ideas. I'm trying to write their bios, but I've gotten a little stuck so I need some inspiration.

My replies fluctuate a lot, but if you write a lot, I'll feel obligated to right around the same amount as you, so you don't need to worry about writing five paragraphs and then having me reply with one.

I have many years of roleplaying experience, and I also would like a long-term roleplay!
@RuneAlchemist

I'd like to do a Flight Rising roleplay! I'm new to this site/game, and I would like to develop some of their characters more, as I'm running out of ideas. I'm trying to write their bios, but I've gotten a little stuck so I need some inspiration.

My replies fluctuate a lot, but if you write a lot, I'll feel obligated to right around the same amount as you, so you don't need to worry about writing five paragraphs and then having me reply with one.

I have many years of roleplaying experience, and I also would like a long-term roleplay!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@RuneAlchemist
I'd love to take part in a FR RP, if it's still timely! Have a bit of experience in TRPG myself, and have some background a couple of my dragons that I'd just love to reenact in a long-term RP. ^_^
I write paras, several paras if I'm leading to give a setting, and as a general rule I'm here daily.
@RuneAlchemist
I'd love to take part in a FR RP, if it's still timely! Have a bit of experience in TRPG myself, and have some background a couple of my dragons that I'd just love to reenact in a long-term RP. ^_^
I write paras, several paras if I'm leading to give a setting, and as a general rule I'm here daily.
@runealchemist

Hello! I'd be interested in possibly doing something with you. :)
I try to keep my replies a paragraph at the very least. And usually that's only if I'm having trouble with a response. I can usually reply at least once a day but typically more than that. I will let you know as well if I need to take a few days break. (Which happens every so often due to conventions and Cosplay.)
@runealchemist

Hello! I'd be interested in possibly doing something with you. :)
I try to keep my replies a paragraph at the very least. And usually that's only if I'm having trouble with a response. I can usually reply at least once a day but typically more than that. I will let you know as well if I need to take a few days break. (Which happens every so often due to conventions and Cosplay.)
61299459_8gElzDkjRNPL7jj.gif
1 2