Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Newbie Roleplay! (Closed) OOC Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Archimicarus
Good point. I think that would work better. X)

I have one question, and considering AlduinALaMode isn't here atm, I might as well ask you. I have a dragon who can see the future, Alice's mate. Would referencing him make me seem OP or anything? (I would mainly use him as an excuse to get Alice out of meetings, saying 'Oh, my mate already told me the outcome of the meeting' I wouldn't rp with him at all)
Edit: For context, Alice is my clan's ambassador, who I am filling a form out for right now, to use as my second, more social, character. She's quite important to the clan, so while I could make up other excuses to get her out of meetings, I feel it'd be easier to just use her mate as a blanket excuse.
@Archimicarus
Good point. I think that would work better. X)

I have one question, and considering AlduinALaMode isn't here atm, I might as well ask you. I have a dragon who can see the future, Alice's mate. Would referencing him make me seem OP or anything? (I would mainly use him as an excuse to get Alice out of meetings, saying 'Oh, my mate already told me the outcome of the meeting' I wouldn't rp with him at all)
Edit: For context, Alice is my clan's ambassador, who I am filling a form out for right now, to use as my second, more social, character. She's quite important to the clan, so while I could make up other excuses to get her out of meetings, I feel it'd be easier to just use her mate as a blanket excuse.
79mN6Pt.png
@Ruination Doesn't seem op to me as long as you don't try to tell other characters what their future is without the player's permission. Although if you were vague enough that could probably work too, or if you talked to the player about their future before hand. I personally wouldn't have a problem with it. Might actually be a cool/handy guy to have at council meetings and around in general if you play it right. I would vote yes if we were voting.
@Ruination Doesn't seem op to me as long as you don't try to tell other characters what their future is without the player's permission. Although if you were vague enough that could probably work too, or if you talked to the player about their future before hand. I personally wouldn't have a problem with it. Might actually be a cool/handy guy to have at council meetings and around in general if you play it right. I would vote yes if we were voting.
hBrHGLX.png3ErozDB.png
@Archimicarus
Thanks for your opinion! I'll try my best to keep him out of the conversation, but I'm glad he would work if I'd chosen to rp him instead! :D

PS: I keep editing my posts when I ping you, and I'm just curious, do I keep accidentally pinging you, since edited pings work now?
@Archimicarus
Thanks for your opinion! I'll try my best to keep him out of the conversation, but I'm glad he would work if I'd chosen to rp him instead! :D

PS: I keep editing my posts when I ping you, and I'm just curious, do I keep accidentally pinging you, since edited pings work now?
79mN6Pt.png
@Ruination nope, just the first time I think
@Ruination nope, just the first time I think
hBrHGLX.png3ErozDB.png
@Archimicarus, @Ruination
Whoops, sorry guys. I'm back now, and those ideas and characters all sound great! I promise I'll write up my bios tomorrow, but I have school in the morning and I've got to get some sleep.
@Archimicarus, @Ruination
Whoops, sorry guys. I'm back now, and those ideas and characters all sound great! I promise I'll write up my bios tomorrow, but I have school in the morning and I've got to get some sleep.
[img]http://imgur.com/WjkZ56o[/img]
If anyone wants to talk characters and either planned or pre-existing character relations I'd be down.
If anyone wants to talk characters and either planned or pre-existing character relations I'd be down.
hBrHGLX.png3ErozDB.png
@AlduinALaMode
No worries. It's Victoria day tomorrow here, so I've got the day off ;D
Good luck with your studies! Nighty night

Edit: I can grammar
@AlduinALaMode
No worries. It's Victoria day tomorrow here, so I've got the day off ;D
Good luck with your studies! Nighty night

Edit: I can grammar
79mN6Pt.png
AWESOME. OK my dragons don't follow FR canon so I can alter things if need be: FR Time: +0 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11036336] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110364/11036336_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: sandalphon Gender/Pronouns: he/him Relative Age: young adult-ish Clan Name: N/A (my dragons all live in an apartment complex) Clan Status: (tenant??) keeping with FR lore he's probably looking for a mentor, but doesn't specialize in anything yet. i'm sure he dabbles in a lot of things, he's just looking for a profession that'll suit him !! so if anyone's looking for a recruit //wink wink Basic Physical Description: not very physically fit, kinda squishy, and also pretty clumsy. swims surprisingly well, though. Simple Backstory: i suppose he just showed up one day having graduated from university of light with bachelors in UNDECIDED. Basic Personality: he's a pretty derpy fella, spacey but enthusiastic. he likes sunbathing and watching tiny insects move around. he's also quite the musician, though he gets a bit bashful about the whole thing. pretty sweet cuddly guy, probably wouldn't make a very good fighter. definitely embraces the whole mimicry thing associated with nocs though. Familiar: not a familiar, but he is wearing a paunchy green percher, hah
AWESOME. OK my dragons don't follow FR canon so I can alter things if need be:

FR Time: +0

11036336_350.png

Name: sandalphon
Gender/Pronouns: he/him
Relative Age: young adult-ish
Clan Name: N/A (my dragons all live in an apartment complex)
Clan Status: (tenant??) keeping with FR lore he's probably looking for a mentor, but doesn't specialize in anything yet. i'm sure he dabbles in a lot of things, he's just looking for a profession that'll suit him !! so if anyone's looking for a recruit //wink wink
Basic Physical Description: not very physically fit, kinda squishy, and also pretty clumsy. swims surprisingly well, though.
Simple Backstory: i suppose he just showed up one day having graduated from university of light with bachelors in UNDECIDED.
Basic Personality: he's a pretty derpy fella, spacey but enthusiastic. he likes sunbathing and watching tiny insects move around. he's also quite the musician, though he gets a bit bashful about the whole thing. pretty sweet cuddly guy, probably wouldn't make a very good fighter. definitely embraces the whole mimicry thing associated with nocs though.
Familiar: not a familiar, but he is wearing a paunchy green percher, hah
Narrenschiff_signature_copy_1.png
Yeah, so I'm actually interested in roleplaying. is it too late to really do anything?
Yeah, so I'm actually interested in roleplaying. is it too late to really do anything?
@Krandel
Considering we haven't quite started yet, feel free to submit a form!
@Krandel
Considering we haven't quite started yet, feel free to submit a form!
79mN6Pt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6