Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] RP Partners for Clan Lore and RPs!
Okay, that title was a little redundant, but still. I'm looking for rp partners to have my clan interact with, get some allies (or enemies), and generally develop clan lore together. And since the big rp thread isn't giving me much, why not just post my own?

A little info on my clan: They're really more like the congregation of a church or a temple or some such, with dragons worshipping the religion that my progenitor, Neroma, teaches. They prefer to be in harmony with the elements (that is, all of them) and dragons that are more technology-oriented and prefer to make use of the elements in "practical" ways tend to irk them. Given, my clan is willing to agree to disagree, but if the other clan tends to force views or just be sort of a butt in general, then there's going to be enemies made. In addition, they tend to be peaceful (well, save for the crusaders that are more over-zealous) so if your clan is more battle-oriented, they'd be likely to attack first.

Okay, now that THAT'S out of the way, I hope I can find some people who are interested! C:
Okay, that title was a little redundant, but still. I'm looking for rp partners to have my clan interact with, get some allies (or enemies), and generally develop clan lore together. And since the big rp thread isn't giving me much, why not just post my own?

A little info on my clan: They're really more like the congregation of a church or a temple or some such, with dragons worshipping the religion that my progenitor, Neroma, teaches. They prefer to be in harmony with the elements (that is, all of them) and dragons that are more technology-oriented and prefer to make use of the elements in "practical" ways tend to irk them. Given, my clan is willing to agree to disagree, but if the other clan tends to force views or just be sort of a butt in general, then there's going to be enemies made. In addition, they tend to be peaceful (well, save for the crusaders that are more over-zealous) so if your clan is more battle-oriented, they'd be likely to attack first.

Okay, now that THAT'S out of the way, I hope I can find some people who are interested! C:
MuBAFWK.png
szLFrpq.pngmlHpBMC.png
@MxMyaku - are you against having RP enemies? My clan is full of techies and scientists, dragons who believe that "lightning is there to be harnessed, fire stokes the forge--the elements were put in this world for us." I can see all sorts of clashing there, which is something I think could be fun, but I understand not everyone wants to have conflicty things. So. Option open.

(Off-topic, is that Mx. as in the gender-neutral form of address?)
@MxMyaku - are you against having RP enemies? My clan is full of techies and scientists, dragons who believe that "lightning is there to be harnessed, fire stokes the forge--the elements were put in this world for us." I can see all sorts of clashing there, which is something I think could be fun, but I understand not everyone wants to have conflicty things. So. Option open.

(Off-topic, is that Mx. as in the gender-neutral form of address?)
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
@Darkersolstice

Not at all! I can definitely see that there. Conflict can be just as fun as allies, or even more fun, depending on how it's played.

(And yes, yes it is! C:)
@Darkersolstice

Not at all! I can definitely see that there. Conflict can be just as fun as allies, or even more fun, depending on how it's played.

(And yes, yes it is! C:)
MuBAFWK.png
szLFrpq.pngmlHpBMC.png
@MxMyaku – Awesome! Now here’s where I admit, I haven’t RPed on this site at all yet; are you looking for something PM-based, thread-based, general clan lore squee-ing over Skype in addition to either of the above? I don’t know what the local standard is, so to speak (but have general RP experience on livejournal, Gaiaonline and World of Darkness chat sites).
@MxMyaku – Awesome! Now here’s where I admit, I haven’t RPed on this site at all yet; are you looking for something PM-based, thread-based, general clan lore squee-ing over Skype in addition to either of the above? I don’t know what the local standard is, so to speak (but have general RP experience on livejournal, Gaiaonline and World of Darkness chat sites).
@Darkersolstice

I'd go with PM-ing, as well as Skype, if you're cool with that. But, that's my personal preference, people on the site tend to have different deals. Also, if you really wanna do a thread at some point, I'm totally cool with that, too! As long as you ping me every time you post, I tend to forget without notifications.
@Darkersolstice

I'd go with PM-ing, as well as Skype, if you're cool with that. But, that's my personal preference, people on the site tend to have different deals. Also, if you really wanna do a thread at some point, I'm totally cool with that, too! As long as you ping me every time you post, I tend to forget without notifications.
MuBAFWK.png
szLFrpq.pngmlHpBMC.png
@MxMyaku - My skype username is heiyuudumas, display name Darkersolstice. I will not be on Skype until this evening, though, because I'm at work right now.
@MxMyaku - My skype username is heiyuudumas, display name Darkersolstice. I will not be on Skype until this evening, though, because I'm at work right now.
@Darkersolstice

It's alright! C:
@Darkersolstice

It's alright! C:
MuBAFWK.png
szLFrpq.pngmlHpBMC.png
A bump and a ping so I don't have to search through the dang threads again.

@MxMyaku
A bump and a ping so I don't have to search through the dang threads again.

@MxMyaku
MuBAFWK.png
szLFrpq.pngmlHpBMC.png