Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Destiny's End (closed)
1 2 3
He bowed his head respectfully taking a bite ,
"Nice to meet you Brain! I am Eirwyn!" He moved it twords her.
"I have already eaten today, so take as much as you want!"

@Cerion

@morbidarachnid

Rajani was somewhat aggressive at first, before he lightened up a bit... no threat..yet. he rose his head and spoke,
"May I ask your name?"
He bowed his head respectfully taking a bite ,
"Nice to meet you Brain! I am Eirwyn!" He moved it twords her.
"I have already eaten today, so take as much as you want!"

@Cerion

@morbidarachnid

Rajani was somewhat aggressive at first, before he lightened up a bit... no threat..yet. he rose his head and spoke,
"May I ask your name?"
@nightwhisper40

"You must have been very lucky, meals for me are few and far between. Tell me, Eirwyn, are you usually this good at scavenging up a meal? Because I must say skills like that would be very...helpful." Brain tilted her head at him. "Already eaten today? Had his fill? What kind of lucky lard*** was this?" Brain thought. She had gone months with only meager scraps, if this large guardian had no trouble filling his own huge belly, he would be an important ally. And there was the benefit of the added protection. one skinny mirror wasn't much of a threat to anyone. She tore at the carcass, thinking that this was the best meat she'd had in years, even if it was half-rotted. The maggots provided extra flavor and just the right amount of juiciness. Mirrors didn't eat insects if they could help it, but Brain had choked down cactus when times had gotten really tough.
@nightwhisper40

"You must have been very lucky, meals for me are few and far between. Tell me, Eirwyn, are you usually this good at scavenging up a meal? Because I must say skills like that would be very...helpful." Brain tilted her head at him. "Already eaten today? Had his fill? What kind of lucky lard*** was this?" Brain thought. She had gone months with only meager scraps, if this large guardian had no trouble filling his own huge belly, he would be an important ally. And there was the benefit of the added protection. one skinny mirror wasn't much of a threat to anyone. She tore at the carcass, thinking that this was the best meat she'd had in years, even if it was half-rotted. The maggots provided extra flavor and just the right amount of juiciness. Mirrors didn't eat insects if they could help it, but Brain had choked down cactus when times had gotten really tough.
tumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo1_500.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo2_250.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo3_100.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo4_r2_250.png
@nightqhisper40

The somewhat small Skydancer huffed. "My name? My name is of no importance to you, young Pearlcatcher,"she stated in a near flat tone. Her voice offered no emotion at all. Her hidden eyes dart up to look at the smaller red dragon. "However, if you really want to know, then answer me this..... How is it possible hat a young dragon like you, with little to no experience about the world, survive, while others did not." Her monotone had a cold feel to it and her mouth was a slight frown. Aura, then, stood up to her full height, not all that tall, but she was rather young herself.
@nightqhisper40

The somewhat small Skydancer huffed. "My name? My name is of no importance to you, young Pearlcatcher,"she stated in a near flat tone. Her voice offered no emotion at all. Her hidden eyes dart up to look at the smaller red dragon. "However, if you really want to know, then answer me this..... How is it possible hat a young dragon like you, with little to no experience about the world, survive, while others did not." Her monotone had a cold feel to it and her mouth was a slight frown. Aura, then, stood up to her full height, not all that tall, but she was rather young herself.
Ef1ONJ1.png
@Cerion

Rajani huffed
"Well its simple instincts , and I am not as young as I look!" He clutched his pearl tight as if she was going to steal.

@MorbidArachnid

Eirwyn blinked and watched her eat
"Well I am fairly good at finding food, it helps that I am a plauge dragon , it makes it easy to find dead and sick animals." He crossed his front legs.
@Cerion

Rajani huffed
"Well its simple instincts , and I am not as young as I look!" He clutched his pearl tight as if she was going to steal.

@MorbidArachnid

Eirwyn blinked and watched her eat
"Well I am fairly good at finding food, it helps that I am a plauge dragon , it makes it easy to find dead and sick animals." He crossed his front legs.
@nightwhisper40

Aura looked to the Pearlcatcher. She snapped, "Calm down, will you. I'm not goig to steal your filthy pearl. That thing is worthless, now, anyway." She circled the Red Pearlcather a few times, studying him over. She looked she any weak points, just in case she needed to fight. She stoped circling and looked down at him. "Instinct can only get you so far in life. It is experience that carries you to the end." She spouted some words of wisdom at the younger dragon. "You sould have died with the others, you are far too young and far to frail. I can only guess tht you mooche off of others." She said with a scowl on her face.
@nightwhisper40

Aura looked to the Pearlcatcher. She snapped, "Calm down, will you. I'm not goig to steal your filthy pearl. That thing is worthless, now, anyway." She circled the Red Pearlcather a few times, studying him over. She looked she any weak points, just in case she needed to fight. She stoped circling and looked down at him. "Instinct can only get you so far in life. It is experience that carries you to the end." She spouted some words of wisdom at the younger dragon. "You sould have died with the others, you are far too young and far to frail. I can only guess tht you mooche off of others." She said with a scowl on her face.
Ef1ONJ1.png
Rajani growled when she called his pearl worthless. He listened carefully
"Whats that suppoused to mean?! " he flapped his wings a bit, and huffed
"I dont mooch, I haven't seen another Dragon sence I hatched!" The young Adult crossed his arms.

@Cerion
Rajani growled when she called his pearl worthless. He listened carefully
"Whats that suppoused to mean?! " he flapped his wings a bit, and huffed
"I dont mooch, I haven't seen another Dragon sence I hatched!" The young Adult crossed his arms.

@Cerion
@nightwhisper40

"So, you where abandon when you hatched. Yu do know this crisis has only been going on for a few years now. That means you had plenty of time to meet others. Also, assuming you have not seen another dragon ever, you probably do not know how to hunt efficiently and effectively. Also, if you have never met another and where raised on our own, how do you have a language an know how to speak?" Her eyes narrowed to slits, she was not amused.
@nightwhisper40

"So, you where abandon when you hatched. Yu do know this crisis has only been going on for a few years now. That means you had plenty of time to meet others. Also, assuming you have not seen another dragon ever, you probably do not know how to hunt efficiently and effectively. Also, if you have never met another and where raised on our own, how do you have a language an know how to speak?" Her eyes narrowed to slits, she was not amused.
Ef1ONJ1.png
He huffed
"Ok Maybe I might not be the best at hunting and I may not have seen Meany dragons but I know how to speak," he huffed
"And I wasnt abandoned I leaft by choice!" He lied huffing and Turned around
"If you dont want me I can just leave!" He looked back at her somewhat hopeing she would insist on him staying.

@cerion
He huffed
"Ok Maybe I might not be the best at hunting and I may not have seen Meany dragons but I know how to speak," he huffed
"And I wasnt abandoned I leaft by choice!" He lied huffing and Turned around
"If you dont want me I can just leave!" He looked back at her somewhat hopeing she would insist on him staying.

@cerion
@nightwhisper40

"Struck a nerve, have I?" She raised an "eyebrow" under her cowl. "Personally, I don't care if yu leave or stay. It is your life and your choice to trust a stranger or not. And I was leavening anyway." She looked down the the ground, the frown still on her face.
@nightwhisper40

"Struck a nerve, have I?" She raised an "eyebrow" under her cowl. "Personally, I don't care if yu leave or stay. It is your life and your choice to trust a stranger or not. And I was leavening anyway." She looked down the the ground, the frown still on her face.
Ef1ONJ1.png
He turned around
"Wait, sorry I... I'm lonely can I travle with you?" He asked his ears flat on hiS head as he asked.
"im not saying that I compleatly trust you but We need to stick together, lone dragons wont survive on their own,"

@cerion
He turned around
"Wait, sorry I... I'm lonely can I travle with you?" He asked his ears flat on hiS head as he asked.
"im not saying that I compleatly trust you but We need to stick together, lone dragons wont survive on their own,"

@cerion
1 2 3