Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone interested in a 1x1?
1 2 3 4
I'm interested in doing a 1x1, or a roleplay between myself and two other people. Any more than that and I've found that I get lost and drop the ball fairly quickly.

I'm more than willing to do a roleplay based either off of animes (Blue Exorcist, Soul Eater, Blast of Tempest, Black Butler, Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Pandora Hearts, Sword Art Online, Death Note, and Attack on Titan are the ones I've seen so far.) or something else I'm a fan of. The list is long and I forget things when I list them out, so feel free to ask. :-)

I'm semi-literate most of the time, although I do occasionally reply to things on my phone, which has yet to learn my ways. (Curse you, autocorrect!) I typically write at least one paragraph, and can write more if I have something to base it off of. If I do reply on my phone, chances are that the post will be smaller, despite my attempts to make it decently sized. I'd like to rp with someone who was semi-literate as well, since, like I said, that lets me have something to bounce off of.

I'd rather romance not be one of the driving things of the plot, since I'm not fond of pressuring characters into it. If it happens on it's own, though, I'm fine with it.

I also don't mind gore at all.

Thanks for looking! Please post away if you're interested. :-)
I'm interested in doing a 1x1, or a roleplay between myself and two other people. Any more than that and I've found that I get lost and drop the ball fairly quickly.

I'm more than willing to do a roleplay based either off of animes (Blue Exorcist, Soul Eater, Blast of Tempest, Black Butler, Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Pandora Hearts, Sword Art Online, Death Note, and Attack on Titan are the ones I've seen so far.) or something else I'm a fan of. The list is long and I forget things when I list them out, so feel free to ask. :-)

I'm semi-literate most of the time, although I do occasionally reply to things on my phone, which has yet to learn my ways. (Curse you, autocorrect!) I typically write at least one paragraph, and can write more if I have something to base it off of. If I do reply on my phone, chances are that the post will be smaller, despite my attempts to make it decently sized. I'd like to rp with someone who was semi-literate as well, since, like I said, that lets me have something to bounce off of.

I'd rather romance not be one of the driving things of the plot, since I'm not fond of pressuring characters into it. If it happens on it's own, though, I'm fine with it.

I also don't mind gore at all.

Thanks for looking! Please post away if you're interested. :-)
@SoareAndThing

Hi there! I'd definitely be interested in doing a Soul Eater, Black Butler, or Death Note rp!
@SoareAndThing

Hi there! I'd definitely be interested in doing a Soul Eater, Black Butler, or Death Note rp!
AW94iGm.png
@ArtemisFoul I've been itching to do a Soul Eater one, although I don't have any plot ideas. Thoughts? (Also, wonderful username! Those are great books. x) )
@ArtemisFoul I've been itching to do a Soul Eater one, although I don't have any plot ideas. Thoughts? (Also, wonderful username! Those are great books. x) )
@SoareAndThing

Well I've roleplayed as quite a few canon characters. So I guess I should ask if you're looking to stay canon or if we're going to use OCs
@SoareAndThing

Well I've roleplayed as quite a few canon characters. So I guess I should ask if you're looking to stay canon or if we're going to use OCs
AW94iGm.png
I'm willing to do a 1x1 rp with you~
I'm willing to do a 1x1 rp with you~
215542_kbevqjuvf_JDFOs_Kcute.png215542_kbevqjuvf_JDFOs_Kcute.png215542_kbevqjuvf_JDFOs_Kcute.png
@ArtemisFoul I'd prefer ocs. Easier for me to stay interested. x)

@Aethernax Awesome!! Do you have anything in particular you're interested in?
@ArtemisFoul I'd prefer ocs. Easier for me to stay interested. x)

@Aethernax Awesome!! Do you have anything in particular you're interested in?
@SoareAndThing

Either something that has to do with a fantasy theme or a spooky theme or both. It could be a story we make up or it could be based off of an anime. However on that list I have only seen Soul Eater, Black Butler, Attack On Titian, and Death Note. Also my only condition is that we use ocs.
@SoareAndThing

Either something that has to do with a fantasy theme or a spooky theme or both. It could be a story we make up or it could be based off of an anime. However on that list I have only seen Soul Eater, Black Butler, Attack On Titian, and Death Note. Also my only condition is that we use ocs.
215542_kbevqjuvf_JDFOs_Kcute.png215542_kbevqjuvf_JDFOs_Kcute.png215542_kbevqjuvf_JDFOs_Kcute.png
@Aethernax Using ocs is perfectly fine with me. And I'd love to do an AoT roleplay, or a fantasy one. What fantasy books have you read? Maybe we could base something off of that, if we've read some of the same ones. :-)
@Aethernax Using ocs is perfectly fine with me. And I'd love to do an AoT roleplay, or a fantasy one. What fantasy books have you read? Maybe we could base something off of that, if we've read some of the same ones. :-)
Bump!!
Bump!!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4