Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | THE DATING GAME ep 3 [PUBLIC]
[center]Welcome all single and RTB dragons! To ... [u][b]The Dating Game!!![/b][/u] Where single dragons can be matched up and build a nest together! Our featured Single will be displayed and 3 questions will be presented to all potential mates who will NOT reveal what they look like with an optional short bio accompanying the answers! Then the Single will review all entries and choose one based on what they find preferable in a mate <3 [b]Prize to be won![/b] The winner will get [i]lucky[/i] and share 5 nights and days incubating a nest with the (bachelor/bachelorette) and the hatchlings will be split between the parents' home clans. If one egg, then one party must be wiling to pay a fee to the party who does not receive based on approximate breed/gene(s) AH value, unless parties agree to no fee. If odd number of eggs the entree's party is the default recipient, unless agreed otherwise by both parties. Today our beautiful bachelorette is [b]Apparition[/b] @eggcactus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9120162] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91202/9120162_350.png[/img] [/url] Here today we have Miss Apparition, a bouncy and happy Nocturne gal! She sports Coal/Orange/Ivory, her scales ripple, and her wings can hypnotize you, not only that, she's a generation one born during the Night of Nocturne. She has bred before though, but that only means that she knows how to care for a nest. And here's her questions. 1. If someone were copying you a lot, what would you do? 2. What's your view on keeping up with hatchlings, like how do you feel about chasing them around all day? 3. What kind of music is your favorite? Now let's do our best to impress! ENTRIES WILL CLOSE [b]APRIL 19 @ MIDNIGHT[/b] AND THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED [/center] [b]RULES and HOW TO ENTER: For Entrees:[/b] -Ping the (bachelor/bachelorette) owner -Post your question answers and optional bio and [b]NOT A PICTURE[/b] of your RTB (opposite sex). This bio include element, level, genes, [b]personality[/b], or history of your dragon (not required but encouraged) -If you post a picture then you cannot participate with that dragon. -Try to have an open nest or use a nesting service. [b]For Future Singles:[/b] -YOU MUST BE RTB by the time the current session is over. Male or Female -You must be WILLING to trade your dragon for the entree for breeding, though the nest can be hosted anywhere. -DO NOT CHEAT AND LOOK INTO THE ENTREE'S CLAN until after the choice is made. -Go ahead and msg me if you want to be the next candidate.
Welcome all single and RTB dragons! To ...

The Dating Game!!!

Where single dragons can be matched up and build a nest together! Our featured Single will be displayed and 3 questions will be presented to all potential mates who will NOT reveal what they look like with an optional short bio accompanying the answers! Then the Single will review all entries and choose one based on what they find preferable in a mate <3

Prize to be won!
The winner will get lucky and share 5 nights and days incubating a nest with the (bachelor/bachelorette) and the hatchlings will be split between the parents' home clans.
If one egg, then one party must be wiling to pay a fee to the party who does not receive based on approximate breed/gene(s) AH value, unless parties agree to no fee.
If odd number of eggs the entree's party is the default recipient, unless agreed otherwise by both parties.

Today our beautiful bachelorette is
Apparition
@eggcactus

9120162_350.png

Here today we have Miss Apparition, a bouncy and happy Nocturne gal! She sports Coal/Orange/Ivory, her scales ripple, and her wings can hypnotize you, not only that, she's a generation one born during the Night of Nocturne. She has bred before though, but that only means that she knows how to care for a nest.

And here's her questions.

1. If someone were copying you a lot, what would you do?
2. What's your view on keeping up with hatchlings, like how do you feel about chasing them around all day?
3. What kind of music is your favorite?

Now let's do our best to impress!
ENTRIES WILL CLOSE APRIL 19 @ MIDNIGHT AND THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED

RULES and HOW TO ENTER:

For Entrees:

-Ping the (bachelor/bachelorette) owner
-Post your question answers and optional bio and NOT A PICTURE of your RTB (opposite sex). This bio include element, level, genes, personality, or history of your dragon (not required but encouraged)
-If you post a picture then you cannot participate with that dragon.
-Try to have an open nest or use a nesting service.

For Future Singles:
-YOU MUST BE RTB by the time the current session is over. Male or Female
-You must be WILLING to trade your dragon for the entree for breeding, though the nest can be hosted anywhere.
-DO NOT CHEAT AND LOOK INTO THE ENTREE'S CLAN until after the choice is made.
-Go ahead and msg me if you want to be the next candidate.
Special Thanks to:
Previous winner:
@SnowyFool

Participants:
@Ikilou
@Emerelda
@eggcactus
@Azremiel
@LeahR95
@Villanox

And a shout out to
@MorbidArachnid
Special Thanks to:
Previous winner:
@SnowyFool

Participants:
@Ikilou
@Emerelda
@eggcactus
@Azremiel
@LeahR95
@Villanox

And a shout out to
@MorbidArachnid
@eggcactus

Greetings my dear, it's a pleasure to meet you. An intro comes first yes? I hail from the land of light, but do not let that fool you, I find more joy in tricks and pranks than I do sitting and "upholding truth", though I will not bypass a good scroll if I have the option. Being a level 10, I know my way around a fight, and the suns rays tends to catch the shimmer and iridescence, along with the gems along my scales as I battle. I am the father of many children, and while all are not still with me, I hold each close to my heart, no matter what others think of me.

I will not take up much more of your time, and so, to the questions.

I would like to see them try to keep up with me, it would be most amusing.

2. What's your view on keeping up with hatchlings, like how do you feel about chasing them around all day?

I've become used to it, and find joy in it as well. It's a thing I've done many times before, and even if they don't see me, my children know that I am always watching and never far away.

If I'm feeling nostalgic, some lutes and harps are adequate. But when I wish to have fun, electronic and synthetic tunes are the best.
@eggcactus

Greetings my dear, it's a pleasure to meet you. An intro comes first yes? I hail from the land of light, but do not let that fool you, I find more joy in tricks and pranks than I do sitting and "upholding truth", though I will not bypass a good scroll if I have the option. Being a level 10, I know my way around a fight, and the suns rays tends to catch the shimmer and iridescence, along with the gems along my scales as I battle. I am the father of many children, and while all are not still with me, I hold each close to my heart, no matter what others think of me.

I will not take up much more of your time, and so, to the questions.

I would like to see them try to keep up with me, it would be most amusing.

I've become used to it, and find joy in it as well. It's a thing I've done many times before, and even if they don't see me, my children know that I am always watching and never far away.

If I'm feeling nostalgic, some lutes and harps are adequate. But when I wish to have fun, electronic and synthetic tunes are the best.
Loving bump :)
Loving bump :)
@eggcactus

Hello miss! I'm a level 6 male with lovely Speckle/Freckle/Crackle genes and I'm from the Water Flight! In my clan, I'm a well respected teacher and my students seem to love me. Um, I'm not sure what else to say; I've never done this sort of thing before!

Well it depends; are they doing it to purposefully be annoying? If so, I would scold them and let them know I didn't appreciate it. If they're just trying to emulate me, I would feel very honored!

Haha, well, I chase them around all day as a teacher, so having my own to chase around would be a nice change of pace :)

I love the sound of the ocean; it reminds me of home. But that's not really music is it? I suppose I like anything with flutes.
@eggcactus

Hello miss! I'm a level 6 male with lovely Speckle/Freckle/Crackle genes and I'm from the Water Flight! In my clan, I'm a well respected teacher and my students seem to love me. Um, I'm not sure what else to say; I've never done this sort of thing before!

Well it depends; are they doing it to purposefully be annoying? If so, I would scold them and let them know I didn't appreciate it. If they're just trying to emulate me, I would feel very honored!

Haha, well, I chase them around all day as a teacher, so having my own to chase around would be a nice change of pace :)

I love the sound of the ocean; it reminds me of home. But that's not really music is it? I suppose I like anything with flutes.
ho5M9.gif2IGO4.gifobKSC.gif
@eggcactus

Good evening Miss,
I'm a level 1 male and currently in training to become a fellow guardian of the clan in which i reside. I was born a plague dragon, but abandoned by my family I was adopted by a little fae of the lightening clan, thus I am a lightening dragon. I'm a protector, and take pride in keeping order. I will put my life on the line to protect those who need it most. Although I am a father to none, i would love to have a family. But let me not forget your questions.

being copied is a form of flattery, I would allow it for sometime, but I would also try to encourage them to find themselves. Everyone needs there own image.

I wouldn't mind chasing them around all day, its just another way for me to play and care for them. Although I have no real knowledge of how they would act because of never having them, but I do oversee the clans hatchlings, so let's just say I have a good eye. *chuckles*

I am a fan of most musical talent and I myself partake in it during my pastime. I prefer the sweet sounds of the cello when im trying to relax. But electric sounds and beats can definitely excite me.
@eggcactus

Good evening Miss,
I'm a level 1 male and currently in training to become a fellow guardian of the clan in which i reside. I was born a plague dragon, but abandoned by my family I was adopted by a little fae of the lightening clan, thus I am a lightening dragon. I'm a protector, and take pride in keeping order. I will put my life on the line to protect those who need it most. Although I am a father to none, i would love to have a family. But let me not forget your questions.

being copied is a form of flattery, I would allow it for sometime, but I would also try to encourage them to find themselves. Everyone needs there own image.

I wouldn't mind chasing them around all day, its just another way for me to play and care for them. Although I have no real knowledge of how they would act because of never having them, but I do oversee the clans hatchlings, so let's just say I have a good eye. *chuckles*

I am a fan of most musical talent and I myself partake in it during my pastime. I prefer the sweet sounds of the cello when im trying to relax. But electric sounds and beats can definitely excite me.
boop
boop
they/them
@eggcactus
have you chosen? :)
@eggcactus
have you chosen? :)
@spookykiss

Yeah! I'll write it up once I get home! Sorry for the wait.
@spookykiss

Yeah! I'll write it up once I get home! Sorry for the wait.
they/them
Alright! Here we go everyone, sorry for the wait! @Azremiel [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/91202/9120162p.png[/img]: Oh hello! I guess I'd say the pleasure is mine, that's how it goes right? Hmmm, yes yes, tricks are amazing! Sure I hatched with powers from the Flamecaller I'd rather have fun and laugh then be hotheaded all the time. I have a thing for copying, and a love a good challenging dragon to chase around and copy. Oh that's good that your used to it, all the ones I've had have been so so energetic, sometimes I had wished they werent. Oooooo, those are amazing types of music, I live for anything with a great beat. @LeahR95 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/91202/9120162p.png[/img]: You're from the Water flight, we're elemental opposites, sooo cool. You job sounds busy, all I do is run an letter or two to others. Less is more, right? Hmmm, I normally just do it, no idea why... so if I ever do copy you it's literally my nature. Hehe, that's cool, I get so tired chasing them around, it even worse when their bigger then me. I've never heard the Ocean before... but I bet I will one day. @midnightrose116 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/91202/9120162p.png[/img]: Good hello? That doesn't work, but whatever I guess. My clan used to reside in the Plaguelands, I have no idea why our Matriarch moved us over to Arcane... so I don't really know where I'm aligned like yourself. You sound like a tough and loyal guy, that's pretty sweet. Mmm, that's a good policy to live by, too bad I literally am just a copycat on the inside. Oooh watching hatchlings is very very tiresome, they can be very unpredictable, and they don't listen to anyone! You make music, whoooa, that's awesome! Really amazingly awesome! And the winner belongs to @Azremiel (sorry for the double ping!) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/91202/9120162p.png[/img]: Can't wait to spend time with you! Hehehe.
Alright! Here we go everyone, sorry for the wait!

@Azremiel
9120162p.png: Oh hello! I guess I'd say the pleasure is mine, that's how it goes right? Hmmm, yes yes, tricks are amazing! Sure I hatched with powers from the Flamecaller I'd rather have fun and laugh then be hotheaded all the time. I have a thing for copying, and a love a good challenging dragon to chase around and copy. Oh that's good that your used to it, all the ones I've had have been so so energetic, sometimes I had wished they werent. Oooooo, those are amazing types of music, I live for anything with a great beat.
@LeahR95
9120162p.png: You're from the Water flight, we're elemental opposites, sooo cool. You job sounds busy, all I do is run an letter or two to others. Less is more, right? Hmmm, I normally just do it, no idea why... so if I ever do copy you it's literally my nature. Hehe, that's cool, I get so tired chasing them around, it even worse when their bigger then me. I've never heard the Ocean before... but I bet I will one day.
@midnightrose116
9120162p.png: Good hello? That doesn't work, but whatever I guess. My clan used to reside in the Plaguelands, I have no idea why our Matriarch moved us over to Arcane... so I don't really know where I'm aligned like yourself. You sound like a tough and loyal guy, that's pretty sweet. Mmm, that's a good policy to live by, too bad I literally am just a copycat on the inside. Oooh watching hatchlings is very very tiresome, they can be very unpredictable, and they don't listen to anyone! You make music, whoooa, that's awesome! Really amazingly awesome!

And the winner belongs to @Azremiel (sorry for the double ping!)
9120162p.png: Can't wait to spend time with you! Hehehe.
they/them