Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking to RP
1 2
So, I'm new here, and really wanting to RP my dragons, mostly to help build relations with other Clans and such for stories!

I try to be a literate roleplayer, and prefer third person. Please ping me if interested!
So, I'm new here, and really wanting to RP my dragons, mostly to help build relations with other Clans and such for stories!

I try to be a literate roleplayer, and prefer third person. Please ping me if interested!
@Waterfallen

I'll be glad to roleplay! Given I am new with forums and roleplaying on FR, I hope you don't mind if I ask you to give a scenario to start off with?
@Waterfallen

I'll be glad to roleplay! Given I am new with forums and roleplaying on FR, I hope you don't mind if I ask you to give a scenario to start off with?
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze I don't mind at all!

Um, would you prefer we rp in messages or I create a different thread to rp on?
@Scryzze I don't mind at all!

Um, would you prefer we rp in messages or I create a different thread to rp on?
OH MAN IM NEW TOO feel free to message me! I ca join you two or we can 1x1 if you wish!
@Waterfallen @Scryzze
OH MAN IM NEW TOO feel free to message me! I ca join you two or we can 1x1 if you wish!
@Waterfallen @Scryzze
apb31l.jpg
@Waterfallen

Messages will be fine, unless you wish others to join in too, which is also fine by me.

Though if it's meant to just be us two, then messages please.

I have things to do that just popped up, but I'll be back later. Sorry for the inconvenience.
@Waterfallen

Messages will be fine, unless you wish others to join in too, which is also fine by me.

Though if it's meant to just be us two, then messages please.

I have things to do that just popped up, but I'll be back later. Sorry for the inconvenience.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Rivornel Awesome! :D I'm good with 1x1's or group, it doesn't matter either way to me! Whatever's easiest for y'all!
@Rivornel Awesome! :D I'm good with 1x1's or group, it doesn't matter either way to me! Whatever's easiest for y'all!
@Scryzee It's okay! I hope everything's alright!

@Rivornel I guess you decide if it's a 1x1 or group?
@Scryzee It's okay! I hope everything's alright!

@Rivornel I guess you decide if it's a 1x1 or group?
@Waterfallen I work SO much better in a group tbh, but get ready for me to bombard you all with long posts Im very long winded I apologize in advance
@Waterfallen I work SO much better in a group tbh, but get ready for me to bombard you all with long posts Im very long winded I apologize in advance
apb31l.jpg
@Rivornel Okay! Haha, that's fine!

@Rivornel @Scryzze I suck at starting rps, so I also apologize in advance! I'll get the thread set up!
@Rivornel Okay! Haha, that's fine!

@Rivornel @Scryzze I suck at starting rps, so I also apologize in advance! I'll get the thread set up!
@Waterfallen That's fine! :9
@Waterfallen That's fine! :9
apb31l.jpg
1 2