Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Lemmi, Willow, and Winter's RP]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Lemniscate @ADarkWinter

What a drawing! Wow! ;-; Just wow! ;-; My replies will be very limited as well. v.v I have finals this and next week...so... ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HoneyBlossom gave Lemniscate a smile. "We shall," she said, giving another look at Rainbow then back at the other dragons, hovering in the air for a moment.

Just as Lily hoped, Rainbow's eyes were tightly closed, bursting through the thorn barrier and crashing into the ground.
@Lemniscate @ADarkWinter

What a drawing! Wow! ;-; Just wow! ;-; My replies will be very limited as well. v.v I have finals this and next week...so... ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HoneyBlossom gave Lemniscate a smile. "We shall," she said, giving another look at Rainbow then back at the other dragons, hovering in the air for a moment.

Just as Lily hoped, Rainbow's eyes were tightly closed, bursting through the thorn barrier and crashing into the ground.

Good luck with final examinations, Willow! You'll do great! ^^ It looks like we're getting out at around the same time, too; I'm done next Tuesda!

Evanescent offers Voidtamer another smile and flaps forward; unable to snatch onto his tail with her undeveloped front claws, she is forced to hang on with her hind ones and, once the Spiral starts diving downward, her wings. As the pair start gaining speed, Evanescent squeezes her eyes shut and attempts to lock the fear out of her mind, though she is unable to do so completely. She will not get through without a couple nicks.

Lemniscance follows Evanescent and Voidtamer with the assumption that Honeyblossum is with her, snapping her wings to her sides and angling herself nose-first into a less-than-graceful dive. Without fear, she watches as the Bramble flows around her and allows her entrance into the infamous area. Lemniscance lands with a heavy thud near the rest of the group.

Good luck with final examinations, Willow! You'll do great! ^^ It looks like we're getting out at around the same time, too; I'm done next Tuesda!

Evanescent offers Voidtamer another smile and flaps forward; unable to snatch onto his tail with her undeveloped front claws, she is forced to hang on with her hind ones and, once the Spiral starts diving downward, her wings. As the pair start gaining speed, Evanescent squeezes her eyes shut and attempts to lock the fear out of her mind, though she is unable to do so completely. She will not get through without a couple nicks.

Lemniscance follows Evanescent and Voidtamer with the assumption that Honeyblossum is with her, snapping her wings to her sides and angling herself nose-first into a less-than-graceful dive. Without fear, she watches as the Bramble flows around her and allows her entrance into the infamous area. Lemniscance lands with a heavy thud near the rest of the group.
lunaaaaa_by_sweetsilver_13-da927mc.gif
lemmi | female | FR+1
@Lemniscate @WillowWinchester

Good luck to both of you!! I wish I could have finals sooner, that would mean school was out sooner. Not for another month though. *sigh*

Voidtamer mentally kicks himself. How could he have been so inconsiderate to have suggested Evanescent try to grab his tail? He should have known that it would have been more difficult for her to follow through on that. Determined to make it up to her, he securely coils the tip of his tail around the nocturne's ankles to ensure that she wouldn't slip. He speeds up, sensing her fear, knowing he'd better go quickly if he wished to get the both of them through safely. He shoots through the barrier, pulling up parallel with the ground so he doesn't crash. He lands lightly on his feet, looking over his shoulder for Evanescent.

Lily grins in relief at Rainbow, glad to see her safe, and hurries over to her new friend. "How was it? Kinda cool, huh?"
@Lemniscate @WillowWinchester

Good luck to both of you!! I wish I could have finals sooner, that would mean school was out sooner. Not for another month though. *sigh*

Voidtamer mentally kicks himself. How could he have been so inconsiderate to have suggested Evanescent try to grab his tail? He should have known that it would have been more difficult for her to follow through on that. Determined to make it up to her, he securely coils the tip of his tail around the nocturne's ankles to ensure that she wouldn't slip. He speeds up, sensing her fear, knowing he'd better go quickly if he wished to get the both of them through safely. He shoots through the barrier, pulling up parallel with the ground so he doesn't crash. He lands lightly on his feet, looking over his shoulder for Evanescent.

Lily grins in relief at Rainbow, glad to see her safe, and hurries over to her new friend. "How was it? Kinda cool, huh?"
m59NfS2.png
@Lemniscate @ADarkWinter Thanks~! Good luck with yours as well! You guys are almost there! ^-^ And I apologize for my rather delayed response; it's.. been a rather hard week..v.v

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Waiting for everyone to get through safely, HoneyBlossom dived; she didn't want to go fast, as she wouldn't know where everyone had landed and accidentally collide with someone.

Looking at Lily, Rainbow smiled. "It was fine, it hurt just slightly, but that was awesome!!"
@Lemniscate @ADarkWinter Thanks~! Good luck with yours as well! You guys are almost there! ^-^ And I apologize for my rather delayed response; it's.. been a rather hard week..v.v

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Waiting for everyone to get through safely, HoneyBlossom dived; she didn't want to go fast, as she wouldn't know where everyone had landed and accidentally collide with someone.

Looking at Lily, Rainbow smiled. "It was fine, it hurt just slightly, but that was awesome!!"

You're alright, little chicken...♥ Deadline Eve is a rough part of the semester! Here's a few pick-me-up videos, to help pump some life back into those veins.

{cute animals}

{awesome cat}

{title is self-explanatory x)}

Evanescent appreciates the Spiral's gesture; without it, the weak grip of her hind talons might not have been enough to keep her attached to him at their diving speed. Heart pounding, she cannot help but chirp in surprise as she feels several thorns jab at her head, neck, wings, and haunches. When Voidtamer lands, assuming that he has let go of her ankles at that point, Evanescent would then let out a slight hiss as she does the same, sitting back and folding her nicked, somewhat-bloodied wings to her sides. She is not hurt, just startled, and she makes it known with a sheepish smile to the rest of the group.

"Is everyone alright?" Lemniscance says with concern as she passes through the walls and into the area, sensing her charge's surprise as she lands somewhere beside her. Where, she does not know--the rumors of the Bramble are correct in talking of its complete darkness, and her untrained Arcane eyes can barely see an inch in front of them.

You're alright, little chicken...♥ Deadline Eve is a rough part of the semester! Here's a few pick-me-up videos, to help pump some life back into those veins.

{cute animals}

{awesome cat}

{title is self-explanatory x)}

Evanescent appreciates the Spiral's gesture; without it, the weak grip of her hind talons might not have been enough to keep her attached to him at their diving speed. Heart pounding, she cannot help but chirp in surprise as she feels several thorns jab at her head, neck, wings, and haunches. When Voidtamer lands, assuming that he has let go of her ankles at that point, Evanescent would then let out a slight hiss as she does the same, sitting back and folding her nicked, somewhat-bloodied wings to her sides. She is not hurt, just startled, and she makes it known with a sheepish smile to the rest of the group.

"Is everyone alright?" Lemniscance says with concern as she passes through the walls and into the area, sensing her charge's surprise as she lands somewhere beside her. Where, she does not know--the rumors of the Bramble are correct in talking of its complete darkness, and her untrained Arcane eyes can barely see an inch in front of them.
lemmi | female | FR+1
@WillowWinchester @Lemniscate

AHEMGEE I TOTALLY FORGOT IT WAS MY TURN I'M SORRY GUYS D: it's been quite a week. It's been raining like crazy (which is WEIRD here) and now it's SNOWING. like seriously stop it you're drunk weather go home. Ugh.

Voidtamer smiles at Evanescent, squinting slightly though the darkness. "Are you alright, Lady?" He asks, his voice full of concern. "It can be disorienting the first time. I hope you are unhurt?" He directs this last question at the whole group."

Lily laughs. "Isn't it though? It's actually a game with young Shadowlings. We dare one another to go through without flinching and anybody who chickens out has to do all the others' chores for awhile. It's pretty fun." She grins.

Storm chuckles. "Whoops, I forgot." He flicks his tail off to the side and thumps the ground. Quite suddenly, a luminescent mushroom lights up, casting a small circle of soft blue light. One by one, as if in a chain reaction, mushrooms light up all along what appears to be a path, lighting the way deeper into the Bramble.
@WillowWinchester @Lemniscate

AHEMGEE I TOTALLY FORGOT IT WAS MY TURN I'M SORRY GUYS D: it's been quite a week. It's been raining like crazy (which is WEIRD here) and now it's SNOWING. like seriously stop it you're drunk weather go home. Ugh.

Voidtamer smiles at Evanescent, squinting slightly though the darkness. "Are you alright, Lady?" He asks, his voice full of concern. "It can be disorienting the first time. I hope you are unhurt?" He directs this last question at the whole group."

Lily laughs. "Isn't it though? It's actually a game with young Shadowlings. We dare one another to go through without flinching and anybody who chickens out has to do all the others' chores for awhile. It's pretty fun." She grins.

Storm chuckles. "Whoops, I forgot." He flicks his tail off to the side and thumps the ground. Quite suddenly, a luminescent mushroom lights up, casting a small circle of soft blue light. One by one, as if in a chain reaction, mushrooms light up all along what appears to be a path, lighting the way deeper into the Bramble.
m59NfS2.png
@Lemniscate @ADarkWinter

Opps. I wasn't aware it was my turn. Sowwie. ;-;

HoneyBlossom landed in the back of the group and said nothing; she was randomly reminded of how she met Willow.

Rainbow grinned up at Lilly. "Really?" she was really intrigued and suddenly her attention was diverted to the glowing mushrooms. "Holy moley!"
@Lemniscate @ADarkWinter

Opps. I wasn't aware it was my turn. Sowwie. ;-;

HoneyBlossom landed in the back of the group and said nothing; she was randomly reminded of how she met Willow.

Rainbow grinned up at Lilly. "Really?" she was really intrigued and suddenly her attention was diverted to the glowing mushrooms. "Holy moley!"

"I'm quite alright," Evanescent replies, relieved that she managed to get through with as few injuries as she has. With her small, pointed tongue, she takes the initiative to start cleaning the blood from her scales, setting any offset ones back into their proper places. Not looking forward to an experience like that again, the midnight dragoness begins thinking to herself: Well, that was embarrassing. Surely there's a different way to get out of here. "Thanks for asking," she is sure to add in response to Voidtamer before turning her attention to the bio-luminescent mushrooms, highly intrigued.

Now able to see again, Lemniscance gently bumps her nose against Evanescent in a friendly gesture, then steps over her and closer to Storm, not wanting to humiliate her charge in front of the Spiral whose company she was obviously enjoying. Her own interest grows as she runs a curious claw over the surface of one of the mushrooms. "You Shadow residents...have such a strong connection with these lands. It's like nothing I've ever seen."

"I'm quite alright," Evanescent replies, relieved that she managed to get through with as few injuries as she has. With her small, pointed tongue, she takes the initiative to start cleaning the blood from her scales, setting any offset ones back into their proper places. Not looking forward to an experience like that again, the midnight dragoness begins thinking to herself: Well, that was embarrassing. Surely there's a different way to get out of here. "Thanks for asking," she is sure to add in response to Voidtamer before turning her attention to the bio-luminescent mushrooms, highly intrigued.

Now able to see again, Lemniscance gently bumps her nose against Evanescent in a friendly gesture, then steps over her and closer to Storm, not wanting to humiliate her charge in front of the Spiral whose company she was obviously enjoying. Her own interest grows as she runs a curious claw over the surface of one of the mushrooms. "You Shadow residents...have such a strong connection with these lands. It's like nothing I've ever seen."
lemmi | female | FR+1
@WillowPhoenix @ADarkWinter [Alright... This thread died, didn't it? xD How do you ladies feel about either A) continuing this RP, or B) starting up a new, fresh one?]
@WillowPhoenix @ADarkWinter [Alright... This thread died, didn't it? xD How do you ladies feel about either A) continuing this RP, or B) starting up a new, fresh one?]
lemmi | female | FR+1
@Lemniscate @WillowPhoenix (AHH! It was my turn wasn't it?! D: oh gosh guys I'm so sorry. I'd love to continue this one, I had a plan for what was going to happen… :3 Silvie was gonna make an appearance. But if you guys would like, I'd be totally okay with making a new one!)
@Lemniscate @WillowPhoenix (AHH! It was my turn wasn't it?! D: oh gosh guys I'm so sorry. I'd love to continue this one, I had a plan for what was going to happen… :3 Silvie was gonna make an appearance. But if you guys would like, I'd be totally okay with making a new one!)
m59NfS2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11