Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeking For A Roleplay partner
1 2
[center][b]Searching For Roleplay Partner![/b][/center] [center][i]I've been roleplaying for four years now in multiple fandoms. I'm a novel style roleplayer. I'm nothing special but I would like this give this a try on this site. I've roleplayed on Facebook, Tumblr, Youtube and Twitter, and If i'm not mistaken, on Deviantart. I've looked at some roleplays here, and they look pretty exciting. It really perked my interest, so if anyone is interested, just let me know.[/i][/center] [center]I have no real preference, but I like if they could use novel style, but It's totally fine and I can work with whatever they need. I'm a very easy person. I like to keep the roleplay with dragons and or humans. I don't really wanna go off the charts.[/center] [indent][b]I do want to try to keep it flight rising, but humans can be accepted.[/b][/indent] [center]I have no ideas on what this roleplay should be, so we can chat through messages or whatever you prefer. I would like some action, and please, no god modding! As fun as it is, just please no. If you're afraid and unsure when you're close to crossing that line, please do not fear and message me! I face the same and it can be a little scary. As for action, I do like adventure too. So, I like to try to aim for something like that.[/center] [center]I would prefer the dragons to speak. We can call it whatever language, be creative, but I like them to at least interact and have conversations, arguments, etc.[/center] [b]I'm very open and your ideas are as welcome as mine so please throw as much as you can out there. I love mixing and matching ideas up to make one giant plot, and if you just wanna plot so far and wing it for the rest, I'd love to do it to! If something didn't make sense, or add up and you want me to change something, please ask![/b] [b]If you wish to stop replying or get bored, please, please tell me so I do not think you're just taking a long time to reply or the worst. Just please let me know and I'd be very understand.[/b] [center][b][i]As for a character, I'd like a brief description and name, and all the simple little details. Nothing huge, but a minor backstory, but if you have a character with no backstory since its new or whatever and want to build on the backstory, that's totally fine. I, myself, admire one who does such thing, but i'd like a minor story, please.[/i][/b][/center] [indent][b]My character will be one of my dragons. I have a small choice, and it may be Pastel or Stormweaver. If you want a older more grown up dragon, please ask, and if you want to form a relationship with them, older, young, I'd be happy for that to turn into something. It can be love interest wise, parental wise, whatever you wish, we can discuss about it and let it happen but if you want to let it just.. happen through development of characters, it'd love that even more[/b][/indent] [center][b]I'm huge on character development and roleplay, so sorry if my excitement is really shouting at you.[/b][/center] [center][b][u]Pastel, in my lair, is a two day old dragon, but for Roleplay, I'll say he's older, perhaps between three to four years, like a human child age. I have no real background, but I do want to make him one. Pastel is a Imperial Male with the Length of 3.43M, Wingspan of 2.09M and Weight of 320.02KG.[/u][/b][/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121741/12174082_350.png[/img] [indent][b]Traits;[/b][/indent] [indent][LIST] [*]Ambitious [*]Adventurous [*]Optimistic [*]Devoted [*]Impatient [*]Wild [*]Affectionate [*]Picky [*]Active [*]Brave [/LIST][/indent] [indent][u]I hope for a background to develop like to said. Whatever happens here, I want to let it grow into his information section of the liar, so if he turns to become your friend or enemy, it will be thrown in there probably.[/u][/indent] [center][b]Stormweaver, in my Dragon lair, is a four day old dragon. I'll go by four-five, maybe six years old. Like Pastel, Stormweaver has no real background but i'd like to build one up! As it will be fun and exciting. Stormweaver is a Skydancer Female. Length 2.01M, Wingspan 1.59M, and Weight 95.49KG.[/b][/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120902/12090126_350.png[/img] [indent][b]Traits;[/b][/indent] [indent][LIST] [*]Ambitious [*]Adventurous [*]Picky [*]Devoted [*]Impatient [*]Wild [*]Active [*]Dauntless [*]Rebellious [*]Brave [/LIST][/indent] [center][b]If there is an problem with age or dragon or anything, please let me know and i'm willing to correct it.[/b][/center] [left][LIST] [*][b]My little clan is apart of the Shadow home. Both coming from the Subregions of the Driftwood Drag. Both dragons were bought from the auction house, so I don't have their parents.[/b] [/LIST][/left] [center][b]If you want to view other dragons of mine to have a possible roleplay, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=136756]just click here to view my lair[/url]![/b][/center] [center][b]Any questions, Please just send me a message, or just ask here or where ever you are able to ask. Thank you for taking your time to look through this. If we happen to become Roleplay partners, I can't wait for the great fun we'll create![/b][/center] [center][b][u]Quick edit since I forgot to mention this. It does not matter how much Roleplay experience you have. You can have a lot, or non, and I will still be happy to roleplay with you.[/u][/b][/center] [center][b]My timezone is (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).[/b][/center]
Searching For Roleplay Partner!

I've been roleplaying for four years now in multiple fandoms. I'm a novel style roleplayer. I'm nothing special but I would like this give this a try on this site. I've roleplayed on Facebook, Tumblr, Youtube and Twitter, and If i'm not mistaken, on Deviantart. I've looked at some roleplays here, and they look pretty exciting. It really perked my interest, so if anyone is interested, just let me know.

I have no real preference, but I like if they could use novel style, but It's totally fine and I can work with whatever they need. I'm a very easy person. I like to keep the roleplay with dragons and or humans. I don't really wanna go off the charts.

I do want to try to keep it flight rising, but humans can be accepted.

I have no ideas on what this roleplay should be, so we can chat through messages or whatever you prefer. I would like some action, and please, no god modding! As fun as it is, just please no. If you're afraid and unsure when you're close to crossing that line, please do not fear and message me! I face the same and it can be a little scary. As for action, I do like adventure too. So, I like to try to aim for something like that.
I would prefer the dragons to speak. We can call it whatever language, be creative, but I like them to at least interact and have conversations, arguments, etc.

I'm very open and your ideas are as welcome as mine so please throw as much as you can out there. I love mixing and matching ideas up to make one giant plot, and if you just wanna plot so far and wing it for the rest, I'd love to do it to! If something didn't make sense, or add up and you want me to change something, please ask!

If you wish to stop replying or get bored, please, please tell me so I do not think you're just taking a long time to reply or the worst. Just please let me know and I'd be very understand.

As for a character, I'd like a brief description and name, and all the simple little details. Nothing huge, but a minor backstory, but if you have a character with no backstory since its new or whatever and want to build on the backstory, that's totally fine. I, myself, admire one who does such thing, but i'd like a minor story, please.

My character will be one of my dragons. I have a small choice, and it may be Pastel or Stormweaver. If you want a older more grown up dragon, please ask, and if you want to form a relationship with them, older, young, I'd be happy for that to turn into something. It can be love interest wise, parental wise, whatever you wish, we can discuss about it and let it happen but if you want to let it just.. happen through development of characters, it'd love that even more

I'm huge on character development and roleplay, so sorry if my excitement is really shouting at you.

Pastel, in my lair, is a two day old dragon, but for Roleplay, I'll say he's older, perhaps between three to four years, like a human child age. I have no real background, but I do want to make him one. Pastel is a Imperial Male with the Length of 3.43M, Wingspan of 2.09M and Weight of 320.02KG.

12174082_350.png

Traits;
  • Ambitious
  • Adventurous
  • Optimistic
  • Devoted
  • Impatient
  • Wild
  • Affectionate
  • Picky
  • Active
  • Brave

I hope for a background to develop like to said. Whatever happens here, I want to let it grow into his information section of the liar, so if he turns to become your friend or enemy, it will be thrown in there probably.

Stormweaver, in my Dragon lair, is a four day old dragon. I'll go by four-five, maybe six years old. Like Pastel, Stormweaver has no real background but i'd like to build one up! As it will be fun and exciting. Stormweaver is a Skydancer Female. Length 2.01M, Wingspan 1.59M, and Weight 95.49KG.

12090126_350.png

Traits;
  • Ambitious
  • Adventurous
  • Picky
  • Devoted
  • Impatient
  • Wild
  • Active
  • Dauntless
  • Rebellious
  • Brave

If there is an problem with age or dragon or anything, please let me know and i'm willing to correct it.

• My little clan is apart of the Shadow home. Both coming from the Subregions of the Driftwood Drag. Both dragons were bought from the auction house, so I don't have their parents.

If you want to view other dragons of mine to have a possible roleplay, just click here to view my lair!

Any questions, Please just send me a message, or just ask here or where ever you are able to ask. Thank you for taking your time to look through this. If we happen to become Roleplay partners, I can't wait for the great fun we'll create!

Quick edit since I forgot to mention this. It does not matter how much Roleplay experience you have. You can have a lot, or non, and I will still be happy to roleplay with you.

My timezone is (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
ipd4WkU.jpg
@ConjunxEndura

Hello! First of all, welcome to Flight Rising!

I would be delighted to roleplay with you, however, do you have a minimum requirement for experience? I'm slightly new to roleplaying itself, but I consider myself to be at least semi-literate. I also write in paragraph format. If you would like a sample of my writing, my profile has my recent forum activity. I understand if you do not wish to roleplay with somebody with little experience.
@ConjunxEndura

Hello! First of all, welcome to Flight Rising!

I would be delighted to roleplay with you, however, do you have a minimum requirement for experience? I'm slightly new to roleplaying itself, but I consider myself to be at least semi-literate. I also write in paragraph format. If you would like a sample of my writing, my profile has my recent forum activity. I understand if you do not wish to roleplay with somebody with little experience.
@MirrorOfTheLost

Yes! Thank you! I appreciate the welcome friend!

I have no minimum on experience. I welcome all, especially people who are more new to the roleplay community!

I don't mind that you're semi-literate. I consider myself time to time to be at least be literate or semi-literate.

I couldn't find a forum of your roleplays, sadly, but I can link you to some twitter roleplays and maybe some tumblr roleplays as well. Mainly twitter since I'm more on there. I do a lot of transformers roleplay but if you like a view of the roleplay, and I do, myself, switch styles, for other people so they feel more comfortable.

I can do a quick sample here for you. Just kinda of a solo, something to read, or I can do something else. Whatever you like. Either way, I'd love to do this. I'm very excited.

As for your sample, you can direct me to one if you like. It's up to you, but I think everything will be fine. Before we do like move into the plotting, I'd like to know like what you are comfortable with and whatnot. I don't want to cross an line and make you uncomfortable in anyway.

I'm quite comfortable with a lot of things and I will tell if I'm uncomfortable so please don't be afraid friend. I'm very kind and will not bite :)
@MirrorOfTheLost

Yes! Thank you! I appreciate the welcome friend!

I have no minimum on experience. I welcome all, especially people who are more new to the roleplay community!

I don't mind that you're semi-literate. I consider myself time to time to be at least be literate or semi-literate.

I couldn't find a forum of your roleplays, sadly, but I can link you to some twitter roleplays and maybe some tumblr roleplays as well. Mainly twitter since I'm more on there. I do a lot of transformers roleplay but if you like a view of the roleplay, and I do, myself, switch styles, for other people so they feel more comfortable.

I can do a quick sample here for you. Just kinda of a solo, something to read, or I can do something else. Whatever you like. Either way, I'd love to do this. I'm very excited.

As for your sample, you can direct me to one if you like. It's up to you, but I think everything will be fine. Before we do like move into the plotting, I'd like to know like what you are comfortable with and whatnot. I don't want to cross an line and make you uncomfortable in anyway.

I'm quite comfortable with a lot of things and I will tell if I'm uncomfortable so please don't be afraid friend. I'm very kind and will not bite :)
ipd4WkU.jpg
Ah! I would love to roleplay with you! However I haven't done much roleplaying and I'm still working on my babies' personalities, mannerisms, etc. c:
Ah! I would love to roleplay with you! However I haven't done much roleplaying and I'm still working on my babies' personalities, mannerisms, etc. c:
Elliot | he/him | FRT+3
@ghastric

Totally fine! I'm really great with new comers to the Roleplay community. I'm very nice and have a flexible schedule!

I totally understand you friend. I'm still working on it but I want it to take Development and explore in the roleplay itself.
@ghastric

Totally fine! I'm really great with new comers to the Roleplay community. I'm very nice and have a flexible schedule!

I totally understand you friend. I'm still working on it but I want it to take Development and explore in the roleplay itself.
ipd4WkU.jpg
@ConjunxEndura

Ah that's really great! I'm making pretty good headway with my Coatl, Maddie.
@ConjunxEndura

Ah that's really great! I'm making pretty good headway with my Coatl, Maddie.
Elliot | he/him | FRT+3
@ghastric

I took a look and very beautiful dragon. I love the colours btw! If you want to use her for the roleplay, I'd be happy about that. I'll add you, and we can speak more in messages, alright. Just so I don't spam the thread.
@ghastric

I took a look and very beautiful dragon. I love the colours btw! If you want to use her for the roleplay, I'd be happy about that. I'll add you, and we can speak more in messages, alright. Just so I don't spam the thread.
ipd4WkU.jpg
@ConjunxEndura

Hey there and welcome to FR!!
I've been wandering around the RP forum looking for some casual stuff for my free time (generally in the evening & weekends EST). When I'm online I can generally reply pretty quickly, but sometimes it may take me a day or so when I get busy with homework (working college student here). I've been roleplaying for quite a while, and I've done a bunch of different things. Humanoid, horses, canines, dragons, fantasy, realistic. I prefer fantasy with a hint of realism, but I'm always open to things ;D I'm pretty literate, but I can make mistakes here and there. They won't be too painful, though. Depending on my muse and what's going on in the RP I can usually write anywhere from 300 - 600 words.

As for characters, I have a few that I already have figured out, but I'm open to creating new babies for the sake of RP :p You can take a look at my lair if you'd like to see what I've got look-wise, but I definitely have a wide selection xD Sandstone is my go-to dragon right now, he's the typical tough guy doesn't say much "old school" boy.

If you've got any plot ideas, I'd be happy to hear them and I could give you a couple characters that could fit ^-^
Happy hunting!
@ConjunxEndura

Hey there and welcome to FR!!
I've been wandering around the RP forum looking for some casual stuff for my free time (generally in the evening & weekends EST). When I'm online I can generally reply pretty quickly, but sometimes it may take me a day or so when I get busy with homework (working college student here). I've been roleplaying for quite a while, and I've done a bunch of different things. Humanoid, horses, canines, dragons, fantasy, realistic. I prefer fantasy with a hint of realism, but I'm always open to things ;D I'm pretty literate, but I can make mistakes here and there. They won't be too painful, though. Depending on my muse and what's going on in the RP I can usually write anywhere from 300 - 600 words.

As for characters, I have a few that I already have figured out, but I'm open to creating new babies for the sake of RP :p You can take a look at my lair if you'd like to see what I've got look-wise, but I definitely have a wide selection xD Sandstone is my go-to dragon right now, he's the typical tough guy doesn't say much "old school" boy.

If you've got any plot ideas, I'd be happy to hear them and I could give you a couple characters that could fit ^-^
Happy hunting!
@ConjunxEndura
Hello, fellow newbie/(sort of) experienced RPer! I'd like to try and RP with you; anything's basically fine by me except for certain fandoms. I'm incredibly lacking in the romance department, so RPs like that I tend to stay away from. Besides that, I usually enjoy fantasical/not-many-humans-involved RPs more than other ones, but anything else besides the suggested exceptions are fine as well.
I probably would enjoy a FR RP once I develop a sketchy personality for most of my dragons. Honestly, I've already started plotting. So, intro speech over...
Welcome to FR! (probably sounds weird coming from me, hah)

P.S. Stormweaver's design is just... I can't describe it. Too perfect.
@ConjunxEndura
Hello, fellow newbie/(sort of) experienced RPer! I'd like to try and RP with you; anything's basically fine by me except for certain fandoms. I'm incredibly lacking in the romance department, so RPs like that I tend to stay away from. Besides that, I usually enjoy fantasical/not-many-humans-involved RPs more than other ones, but anything else besides the suggested exceptions are fine as well.
I probably would enjoy a FR RP once I develop a sketchy personality for most of my dragons. Honestly, I've already started plotting. So, intro speech over...
Welcome to FR! (probably sounds weird coming from me, hah)

P.S. Stormweaver's design is just... I can't describe it. Too perfect.
globules.png
@Brachyurus

Thank you so much! I appreciate the welcome very much!

Yes. I can often take time to reply as well. It can be a very quick reply to make a day or two. But I will reply and it's often around a day or two, it could be longer but that's just what I will say for now, it may change due to real life issues.

I have a wide genre. I want to list them all but it seems like to many, but it's around the same of yours. I do very different types as well, and I enjoy AU's as well. As, I am too. I'm very open to many things as well.

I'm not bothered by misspellings or grammar problems. I face the same issue as well but if it bothers you and you want me to correct it, please let me know, I'm willing to do it if you want. I just want my partners to feel comfortable.

I use the style of ".." and whatever other style that others use, just to make them comfortable and at ease so they don't have to feel like they need to match or be perfect and if you don't use that style, i'm willing to go to the style of what you us friend.

I would say how many characters I use in word count but uh, I'm not quite sure xD I wish I could give an estimate but i'm not that good with that.

Beautiful dragons by the way! I love them all and whatever you wish to use is alright.

Pastel can be out there, Wild and excited. He's fond of others and very trustworthy, and trusting of others. He's quite brave, willing to put himself out there for the sake of others. He's ambitious. He needs to succeed in workings. He likes to feel that great self-achievement, but he loves to see others happy because of his doing, and that feeling of success makes him feel great.

In most situations, he can be optimistic, but in other dire situations, he does feel.. Well the opposite. Pastel can be very impatient. When something needs to be done, but can't be, he needs it to be down now, but even if he is impatient, he will try real hard to be patient, even if it kills him.

He's picky. Just generally picky but if it comes to adventures, he isn't really picky. Adventures is his middle name, or he wishes. He's affectionate, and loves any sort of creature, but understands the cycle of life.

He can be very active. Always wanting to go out for walks or flights. He enjoys burning off that extra energy, and not to mention, he loves to play. Just loves to play games.

Stormweaver is dauntless. Nothing scares her. She sees the world as puzzle, easy to solve, fun to play with. Which makes it hard to control her. She's rebellious at heart and sees the world to be explored. She needs to explore it. But because of her attitude and actions, they fear she will come to face something that will be to much for her.

She loves to play and be with friends. As with Pastel, Stormweaver is impatient, but not as bad as Pastel. Stormweaver can be calm, but she also has her days, most, okay a lot of days where shes out there and wild. She enjoys where she can go out and try to hunt things down. Not to mention, Stormweaver loves stories. Any type of stories. From camp fire tales to village fables.

That's just the two I have in mind to use but if you checked my lair out, we can use whatever you want to use from my lair.

I have no real plot ideas but we can chat over them in messages if that's alright!
@Brachyurus

Thank you so much! I appreciate the welcome very much!

Yes. I can often take time to reply as well. It can be a very quick reply to make a day or two. But I will reply and it's often around a day or two, it could be longer but that's just what I will say for now, it may change due to real life issues.

I have a wide genre. I want to list them all but it seems like to many, but it's around the same of yours. I do very different types as well, and I enjoy AU's as well. As, I am too. I'm very open to many things as well.

I'm not bothered by misspellings or grammar problems. I face the same issue as well but if it bothers you and you want me to correct it, please let me know, I'm willing to do it if you want. I just want my partners to feel comfortable.

I use the style of ".." and whatever other style that others use, just to make them comfortable and at ease so they don't have to feel like they need to match or be perfect and if you don't use that style, i'm willing to go to the style of what you us friend.

I would say how many characters I use in word count but uh, I'm not quite sure xD I wish I could give an estimate but i'm not that good with that.

Beautiful dragons by the way! I love them all and whatever you wish to use is alright.

Pastel can be out there, Wild and excited. He's fond of others and very trustworthy, and trusting of others. He's quite brave, willing to put himself out there for the sake of others. He's ambitious. He needs to succeed in workings. He likes to feel that great self-achievement, but he loves to see others happy because of his doing, and that feeling of success makes him feel great.

In most situations, he can be optimistic, but in other dire situations, he does feel.. Well the opposite. Pastel can be very impatient. When something needs to be done, but can't be, he needs it to be down now, but even if he is impatient, he will try real hard to be patient, even if it kills him.

He's picky. Just generally picky but if it comes to adventures, he isn't really picky. Adventures is his middle name, or he wishes. He's affectionate, and loves any sort of creature, but understands the cycle of life.

He can be very active. Always wanting to go out for walks or flights. He enjoys burning off that extra energy, and not to mention, he loves to play. Just loves to play games.

Stormweaver is dauntless. Nothing scares her. She sees the world as puzzle, easy to solve, fun to play with. Which makes it hard to control her. She's rebellious at heart and sees the world to be explored. She needs to explore it. But because of her attitude and actions, they fear she will come to face something that will be to much for her.

She loves to play and be with friends. As with Pastel, Stormweaver is impatient, but not as bad as Pastel. Stormweaver can be calm, but she also has her days, most, okay a lot of days where shes out there and wild. She enjoys where she can go out and try to hunt things down. Not to mention, Stormweaver loves stories. Any type of stories. From camp fire tales to village fables.

That's just the two I have in mind to use but if you checked my lair out, we can use whatever you want to use from my lair.

I have no real plot ideas but we can chat over them in messages if that's alright!
ipd4WkU.jpg
1 2