Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay buddy search!
1 2
My name is Bunni, it's lovely to meet you!

I like making friends with my roleplay partners, and I prefer roleplay partners over 18 as I'm above that age as well. I'm brand new to Flight Rising (joined April 8th during the registration window) and so I'm new to the roleplaying community here. I've roleplayed for six-seven years, however, so I'm not new to that. I'd much prefer you to judge how literate I am, but if I had to label myself I would say I'm semi-literate to literate. I can manage three to seven paragraphs for an intro (I can write more if needed, though I prefer to stick to my range) and I average about three to five paragraphs per post. I tend to mirror so I generally match in post length - it's not a sure thing, however, so I might go over or under a paragraph.

I like romance, apocalyptic settings, action, character growth, good plots, and psychological studies. Character growth and good plots are a must. Everything else can be discussed!

If you require samples, feel free to ask for them.

What I am interested in roleplaying
FR { I would much prefer humanoid dragons and work on clan lore, but I'm quite open to hearing plots and ideas. }

Fandoms { Harry Potter, Mass Effect, Dragon Age - I have a lot of fandoms, feel free to ask about any particular one.}

Original Plots {Feel free to suggest something - I'll let you know if I'm interested or not.}

I play both male and female characters, and I'm not too picky. I have a preference for female, but overall I'm not too picky.

I like to double, triple, ect. so feel free to request a lot of characters or just a few.

I write in third-person POV.

I greatly prefer onexone. I tend to be overlooked in group roleplays.

Forums, via PM, or email, but I would prefer to keep the roleplay on the site.

If you're interested, please feel free to send me a PM or ping me @8lue8unni . If not, I wish you the best of luck on your roleplay search!
My name is Bunni, it's lovely to meet you!

I like making friends with my roleplay partners, and I prefer roleplay partners over 18 as I'm above that age as well. I'm brand new to Flight Rising (joined April 8th during the registration window) and so I'm new to the roleplaying community here. I've roleplayed for six-seven years, however, so I'm not new to that. I'd much prefer you to judge how literate I am, but if I had to label myself I would say I'm semi-literate to literate. I can manage three to seven paragraphs for an intro (I can write more if needed, though I prefer to stick to my range) and I average about three to five paragraphs per post. I tend to mirror so I generally match in post length - it's not a sure thing, however, so I might go over or under a paragraph.

I like romance, apocalyptic settings, action, character growth, good plots, and psychological studies. Character growth and good plots are a must. Everything else can be discussed!

If you require samples, feel free to ask for them.

What I am interested in roleplaying
FR { I would much prefer humanoid dragons and work on clan lore, but I'm quite open to hearing plots and ideas. }

Fandoms { Harry Potter, Mass Effect, Dragon Age - I have a lot of fandoms, feel free to ask about any particular one.}

Original Plots {Feel free to suggest something - I'll let you know if I'm interested or not.}

I play both male and female characters, and I'm not too picky. I have a preference for female, but overall I'm not too picky.

I like to double, triple, ect. so feel free to request a lot of characters or just a few.

I write in third-person POV.

I greatly prefer onexone. I tend to be overlooked in group roleplays.

Forums, via PM, or email, but I would prefer to keep the roleplay on the site.

If you're interested, please feel free to send me a PM or ping me @8lue8unni . If not, I wish you the best of luck on your roleplay search!
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
@8lue8unnie

Hello, and welcome to the site! I am Ttiuronohon, and I have been roleplaying for about eight years now (not so much in the past few years, though). I am twenty years old, and am generally flexible when it comes to genres and post-lengths. However, I am somewhat busy, being in college and all.

Roleplaying Interests:

FR I also prefer gijinka dragon RPing, but I am fine with dragons.

Fandoms I haven't done much fandom RPing, but I have a lot of fandoms that I'd be interested in RPing. Harry Potter, Naruto, and several others.

Original I'm always interested in an original RP if it has an interesting plot, engaging characters, and/or is a unique idea. My favorites are nation creation threads, wherein the role-player creates a fictional nation in a fictional world and advances it, using several characters pertinent to that nation's development (or just for insight into its workings). Nation creation threads that are mundane, fantasy, sci-fi, and/or have omnipotent gods, or whatever are all cool by me.

I play characters of all genders, but I tend to use male characters more.

I'm fine with RPing as multiple characters or just one.

Third-person POV is the only POV I'll RP in (barring a few RPs that are usually experimental).

I also prefer one-on-one RPs, or at least those that are small groups (more than four roleplayers tend to become too busy for my liking, especially since I can't always respond quickly because of real life demands).

I will only RP on the forums for ease of tracking what happened previously in the RP.
@8lue8unnie

Hello, and welcome to the site! I am Ttiuronohon, and I have been roleplaying for about eight years now (not so much in the past few years, though). I am twenty years old, and am generally flexible when it comes to genres and post-lengths. However, I am somewhat busy, being in college and all.

Roleplaying Interests:

FR I also prefer gijinka dragon RPing, but I am fine with dragons.

Fandoms I haven't done much fandom RPing, but I have a lot of fandoms that I'd be interested in RPing. Harry Potter, Naruto, and several others.

Original I'm always interested in an original RP if it has an interesting plot, engaging characters, and/or is a unique idea. My favorites are nation creation threads, wherein the role-player creates a fictional nation in a fictional world and advances it, using several characters pertinent to that nation's development (or just for insight into its workings). Nation creation threads that are mundane, fantasy, sci-fi, and/or have omnipotent gods, or whatever are all cool by me.

I play characters of all genders, but I tend to use male characters more.

I'm fine with RPing as multiple characters or just one.

Third-person POV is the only POV I'll RP in (barring a few RPs that are usually experimental).

I also prefer one-on-one RPs, or at least those that are small groups (more than four roleplayers tend to become too busy for my liking, especially since I can't always respond quickly because of real life demands).

I will only RP on the forums for ease of tracking what happened previously in the RP.
@raven12490

It's absolutely lovely to meet you Raven, and I'm very much enjoying FR! Don't worry about how you come across, introductions are hard to do sometimes C: I feel absolutely honored that you've come here seeking a roleplay whilst you're still a little new at it. I'll do my best to make any roleplay we do a fantastic one! Thank you for letting me know about your age though, that's very comforting!

Drama and fantasy is absolutely fine with me if you'd like to stick close to those for comfort, but I'm all for helping with new things! No samples are needed, and I'm sure we'll get along just fine in the roleplaying department, so there's no worry there!

I would very much enjoy a Mass Effect roleplay if you're up for it? I've been searching for an ME roleplay for years, and no one seems to want to do it. I'm completely up for a FR, Harry Potter, or Dragon Age one though! I'd offer for LotR or the Hobbit, but I've yet to find time to finish the books, so I'm afraid my only experience in those would be the movie versions and let's be honest, the movies cut out quite a bit of detail.

I would prefer to double, if that's alright with you, but if you'd only like to focus on one set of characters I can do that as well. I would be fine with a forum roleplay! ^_^ Please let me know!
@raven12490

It's absolutely lovely to meet you Raven, and I'm very much enjoying FR! Don't worry about how you come across, introductions are hard to do sometimes C: I feel absolutely honored that you've come here seeking a roleplay whilst you're still a little new at it. I'll do my best to make any roleplay we do a fantastic one! Thank you for letting me know about your age though, that's very comforting!

Drama and fantasy is absolutely fine with me if you'd like to stick close to those for comfort, but I'm all for helping with new things! No samples are needed, and I'm sure we'll get along just fine in the roleplaying department, so there's no worry there!

I would very much enjoy a Mass Effect roleplay if you're up for it? I've been searching for an ME roleplay for years, and no one seems to want to do it. I'm completely up for a FR, Harry Potter, or Dragon Age one though! I'd offer for LotR or the Hobbit, but I've yet to find time to finish the books, so I'm afraid my only experience in those would be the movie versions and let's be honest, the movies cut out quite a bit of detail.

I would prefer to double, if that's alright with you, but if you'd only like to focus on one set of characters I can do that as well. I would be fine with a forum roleplay! ^_^ Please let me know!
@Ttiuronohon

Thank you so much! It's lovely to meet you. I completely understand about college, so there'll be no pressure for responses from me.

An original or FR sounds like it would be best for a roleplay between us, but if you'd like to try a fandom roleplay, just let me know! I'm well versed in Harry Potter, and while I haven't kept up in Naruto since Shippuden began I can easily learn more about what I need to in order to make it enjoyable for you.

I'm fine with a forum and doubling or one on one, I'm not too picky. Please let me know! C:
@Ttiuronohon

Thank you so much! It's lovely to meet you. I completely understand about college, so there'll be no pressure for responses from me.

An original or FR sounds like it would be best for a roleplay between us, but if you'd like to try a fandom roleplay, just let me know! I'm well versed in Harry Potter, and while I haven't kept up in Naruto since Shippuden began I can easily learn more about what I need to in order to make it enjoyable for you.

I'm fine with a forum and doubling or one on one, I'm not too picky. Please let me know! C:
@raven12490

?Aah, it's okay! I definitely recommend playing through the third if you get the chance to. It's absolutely amazing! If you can't, I could always record through the third and figure out a way to show you the gameplay, or a walkthrough or something. One of my favorite characters is actually introduced in the third!

I might focus on one or two characters, but I can also play the background characters if needed.

I'll definitely start brainstorming, and I have no problems with questions! It'll make things much easier if we communicate well, so C: It would be much more convenient to plan through messaging, if that's alright with you?
@raven12490

?Aah, it's okay! I definitely recommend playing through the third if you get the chance to. It's absolutely amazing! If you can't, I could always record through the third and figure out a way to show you the gameplay, or a walkthrough or something. One of my favorite characters is actually introduced in the third!

I might focus on one or two characters, but I can also play the background characters if needed.

I'll definitely start brainstorming, and I have no problems with questions! It'll make things much easier if we communicate well, so C: It would be much more convenient to plan through messaging, if that's alright with you?
@8lue8unni Thanks so much, I look forward to RPing with you. :) And don't worry about doing a Naruto RP, we don't have to. Frankly enough, the series' quality went way down. (I still love the world, I feel like it was wonderfully designed, but Kishimoto's way of handling plot and characters really leaves a lot to be desired.)

Whenever you want to begin, I am up for planning an RP with you, whether it be original or FR-based. :)
@8lue8unni Thanks so much, I look forward to RPing with you. :) And don't worry about doing a Naruto RP, we don't have to. Frankly enough, the series' quality went way down. (I still love the world, I feel like it was wonderfully designed, but Kishimoto's way of handling plot and characters really leaves a lot to be desired.)

Whenever you want to begin, I am up for planning an RP with you, whether it be original or FR-based. :)
@Ttiuronohon

I've actually heard that a lot - from what I understand, it ended with a lot of disappointment from fans. The world was amazing though, and I did like some characters and their arcs.

Would you like to plan over message or over a thread?
@Ttiuronohon

I've actually heard that a lot - from what I understand, it ended with a lot of disappointment from fans. The world was amazing though, and I did like some characters and their arcs.

Would you like to plan over message or over a thread?
@8lue8unni

Yeah, the Naruto fandom on tumblr still won't get over it.

I think over thread is best.
@8lue8unni

Yeah, the Naruto fandom on tumblr still won't get over it.

I think over thread is best.
@Ttiuronohon

I tend to stay away from most fandoms on tumblr, so I have no idea how they reacted. Weren't they upset about the future generation or something?

Planning over thread works for me! Did you have anything specific you wanted to do, or are we starting from scratch?
@Ttiuronohon

I tend to stay away from most fandoms on tumblr, so I have no idea how they reacted. Weren't they upset about the future generation or something?

Planning over thread works for me! Did you have anything specific you wanted to do, or are we starting from scratch?
@8lue8unni They were upset about pretty much everything, but the future generation is definitely a berserker button for a lot of people.

I don't really have anything specific in mind, so starting from scratch is good.
@8lue8unni They were upset about pretty much everything, but the future generation is definitely a berserker button for a lot of people.

I don't really have anything specific in mind, so starting from scratch is good.
1 2