Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Line in the Sand(Private w/StopTheBats
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@StopTheBats
"I was going to make arrangements with you first. Then perhaps we could meet somewhere...away from here. I don't want my clanmates finding out about this." Kurin looked around suspiciously, his voice low. He was getting uncomfortable, but it would pay off. Eventually.
@StopTheBats
"I was going to make arrangements with you first. Then perhaps we could meet somewhere...away from here. I don't want my clanmates finding out about this." Kurin looked around suspiciously, his voice low. He was getting uncomfortable, but it would pay off. Eventually.
@MidnightRaven

"And have you lead me into an ambush? I'm not stupid. We stay right here, and make an arrangement." he let out a low growl. "And I do not work for free, Fae. I require... payment. And I am an expensive dragon."

He shook his wings slightly, letting the gold and peridot shimmer and chime.
@MidnightRaven

"And have you lead me into an ambush? I'm not stupid. We stay right here, and make an arrangement." he let out a low growl. "And I do not work for free, Fae. I require... payment. And I am an expensive dragon."

He shook his wings slightly, letting the gold and peridot shimmer and chime.
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats
(Sorry for the late reply! I've been busy lately.)
"Trust me, I've got payment," Kurin growled glancing at the Pearlcatcher. "I've got treasure and some information that you desperately want." He flicked his tail. His clan would not approve of what he was about to do. But he would make sacrifices, even if it meant breaking his own previously set moral code.
(I was thinking of possibly bringing a plot device onto the roleplay here. Perhaps Kurin could be lying about knowing where Sebastain's body is, which could lead to conflict later in the RP. Thoughts?)
@StopTheBats
(Sorry for the late reply! I've been busy lately.)
"Trust me, I've got payment," Kurin growled glancing at the Pearlcatcher. "I've got treasure and some information that you desperately want." He flicked his tail. His clan would not approve of what he was about to do. But he would make sacrifices, even if it meant breaking his own previously set moral code.
(I was thinking of possibly bringing a plot device onto the roleplay here. Perhaps Kurin could be lying about knowing where Sebastain's body is, which could lead to conflict later in the RP. Thoughts?)
@MidnightRaven ((I always assumed he'd be lying, as there's actually a canon place where the body is. c: ))

Alfred looked him over. "You've done your research, yeah? Then alright. I'll bite."

He glanced around the area before leading Kurin to a small alcove under a cliff. "We can talk privately here. But make it fast, or else Eddie'll wonder where I am. What do you have, and what do you want?"
@MidnightRaven ((I always assumed he'd be lying, as there's actually a canon place where the body is. c: ))

Alfred looked him over. "You've done your research, yeah? Then alright. I'll bite."

He glanced around the area before leading Kurin to a small alcove under a cliff. "We can talk privately here. But make it fast, or else Eddie'll wonder where I am. What do you have, and what do you want?"
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats
"What I want? Well, if you haven't figured it out yet, I want you to raise a dragon back from the dead for me. If you're into details, let's just say he was close to me. Just bring him back, and that's it. I've got this big old sack of treasure here," he said, gesturing to a sack that he brought with him. "And I've got your info."
(Last post for today.)
@StopTheBats
"What I want? Well, if you haven't figured it out yet, I want you to raise a dragon back from the dead for me. If you're into details, let's just say he was close to me. Just bring him back, and that's it. I've got this big old sack of treasure here," he said, gesturing to a sack that he brought with him. "And I've got your info."
(Last post for today.)
@MidnightRaven

"I know that," Alfred sighed, twisting an arm in the air. "But I don't raise those I don't know. I need to know I'm not raising an Emperor, here. And money isn't the only thing I'm interested in. What's the information?"

He leaned closer, eyes glinting through the bandages on his face.
@MidnightRaven

"I know that," Alfred sighed, twisting an arm in the air. "But I don't raise those I don't know. I need to know I'm not raising an Emperor, here. And money isn't the only thing I'm interested in. What's the information?"

He leaned closer, eyes glinting through the bandages on his face.
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats
Kurin drew back, disgusted. The corner of his mouth twitched a little bit in revulsion. "Trust me, you won't be raising an Emperor. The dragon I'm asking you to raise is a Fae. As for the information...I may know where the body of a certain dragon is. Does the name Sebastian ring a bell?"
@StopTheBats
Kurin drew back, disgusted. The corner of his mouth twitched a little bit in revulsion. "Trust me, you won't be raising an Emperor. The dragon I'm asking you to raise is a Fae. As for the information...I may know where the body of a certain dragon is. Does the name Sebastian ring a bell?"
@MidnightRaven

Alfred recoiled as if Kurin had stabbed him through the heart. Indeed, he placed a hand over his chest, features drawn into an angry glare as he searched Kurin's face for signs of a bluff. Upon finding none, he took a few steps back and sat down.

"How do you know that name?" he whispered hoarsely, demeanor completely changed.
@MidnightRaven

Alfred recoiled as if Kurin had stabbed him through the heart. Indeed, he placed a hand over his chest, features drawn into an angry glare as he searched Kurin's face for signs of a bluff. Upon finding none, he took a few steps back and sat down.

"How do you know that name?" he whispered hoarsely, demeanor completely changed.
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats
(...and things just got serious!)

Kurin kept his expression like stone. Fae were infamous for showing no expression, and he couldn't let his facial features betray him, even if most were covered by the headdress. He continued his stony expression for a moment before responding, "Like you said, I did my research. After all, it's not a smart idea to go into something unprepared."
@StopTheBats
(...and things just got serious!)

Kurin kept his expression like stone. Fae were infamous for showing no expression, and he couldn't let his facial features betray him, even if most were covered by the headdress. He continued his stony expression for a moment before responding, "Like you said, I did my research. After all, it's not a smart idea to go into something unprepared."
@MidnightRaven ((literally, lol))

"How much research could you have possibly done?!" Alfred demanded, more to himself than Kurin. "I've been looking for years... how have YOU found him?"

He paced for a few minutes, pearl sitting next to him, nearly forgotten. He then paused and looked at it, as if its surface held the memories of his past life.

Something in his chest ached, something he had buried and beaten down until he had nearly forgotten it. He'd WANTED to forget it. His love - he'd been barely old enough to have a nest, and they'd found each other.

He sat down, staring at the pearl as memories flooded him. To Kurin, the pearl only gleamed brighter. After a few moments of this, Alfred slowly turned towards him.

"Very well. I will raise you a Fae."
@MidnightRaven ((literally, lol))

"How much research could you have possibly done?!" Alfred demanded, more to himself than Kurin. "I've been looking for years... how have YOU found him?"

He paced for a few minutes, pearl sitting next to him, nearly forgotten. He then paused and looked at it, as if its surface held the memories of his past life.

Something in his chest ached, something he had buried and beaten down until he had nearly forgotten it. He'd WANTED to forget it. His love - he'd been barely old enough to have a nest, and they'd found each other.

He sat down, staring at the pearl as memories flooded him. To Kurin, the pearl only gleamed brighter. After a few moments of this, Alfred slowly turned towards him.

"Very well. I will raise you a Fae."
NY105Sx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8