Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wandering Heart (Private)
1 2
@nyctea ((It's alright. Happy Easter!))

Riley smiled when after a few tries, Touka was able to get her fish and add it to the pile however it turned into a hiss when the Imp fell in the stream ans drenched her in water. Shaking furiously, Riley sighed under her breath while helping Touka out of the water.

"Well that's one way to take a bath. Are you alright?"

As she helped Touka out the water out of the water, a rustle sounded behind her and the Coatl turned, baring her fangs,

"Who's there? Answer!!"

@nyctea ((It's alright. Happy Easter!))

Riley smiled when after a few tries, Touka was able to get her fish and add it to the pile however it turned into a hiss when the Imp fell in the stream ans drenched her in water. Shaking furiously, Riley sighed under her breath while helping Touka out of the water.

"Well that's one way to take a bath. Are you alright?"

As she helped Touka out the water out of the water, a rustle sounded behind her and the Coatl turned, baring her fangs,

"Who's there? Answer!!"

@Faterunner ( alright alright I should be good by tomorrow, everyone leaves tomorrow so I should be able to make some more detailed paragraphs, hah whoo, Thank you! Happy belated Easter too! )

She controlled the need to lash out and strike the water, or even Riley, and thank goodness she did. As she calmed down she took a breath and answered coolly, "Ah, yes, thank you and I apologize for the drench, I-" Touka stopped when she realized Riley was no longer listening and had her focus turned on the bushes, which peaked Touka's interest, forgetting what she was about to say. She lowered her head to ask quietly what Riley heard.
@Faterunner ( alright alright I should be good by tomorrow, everyone leaves tomorrow so I should be able to make some more detailed paragraphs, hah whoo, Thank you! Happy belated Easter too! )

She controlled the need to lash out and strike the water, or even Riley, and thank goodness she did. As she calmed down she took a breath and answered coolly, "Ah, yes, thank you and I apologize for the drench, I-" Touka stopped when she realized Riley was no longer listening and had her focus turned on the bushes, which peaked Touka's interest, forgetting what she was about to say. She lowered her head to ask quietly what Riley heard.
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@nyctea [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9891901] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98920/9891901_350.png[/img] [/url] Riley grunted softly as she continued to watch the surrounding grass. "Don't know, but I'm thinking we'll soon find out." The Coatl was right as with a loud bellow, a hulking Guardian male came plodding towards them, growling. "What are you puny females doing at my stream? Go on now, get your carcasses moving." The male snorted and looked down to see the pile of fish and without any hesitation started eating while regarding the two with disdain. When he saw that the two was still there, he stepped forward, absolutely towering over Riley before snarling in her face. "I said move, tiny dragon." Riley bared her fangs while fluffing up her feathers. "Make me." The Guardian only smirked before suddenly reaching forward, slamming his body against Riley's and knocking her back a good couple of feet. "Wish granted." He then turned to Touka unfazed by her bigger size, "You want some too, female?"
@nyctea

9891901_350.png

Riley grunted softly as she continued to watch the surrounding grass. "Don't know, but I'm thinking we'll soon find out."

The Coatl was right as with a loud bellow, a hulking Guardian male came plodding towards them, growling. "What are you puny females doing at my stream? Go on now, get your carcasses moving."

The male snorted and looked down to see the pile of fish and without any hesitation started eating while regarding the two with disdain. When he saw that the two was still there, he stepped forward, absolutely towering over Riley before snarling in her face.

"I said move, tiny dragon."

Riley bared her fangs while fluffing up her feathers. "Make me."

The Guardian only smirked before suddenly reaching forward, slamming his body against Riley's and knocking her back a good couple of feet. "Wish granted."

He then turned to Touka unfazed by her bigger size, "You want some too, female?"
@Faterunner

Touka stood taller when the Guardian lumbered into sight. She forgot completely about being wet and despite her fur being soaked it spiked a bit in fear. She's seen this all too many times, this dragon through off bad vibes in waves. Her assumption about this dragon's personality was correct as he continued forward and went as far as to steal Riley's fish. At this point Touka's body was rigid, her wings slightly extended, and her teeth bared, a warning to make him back off. He had said something but she wasn't paying attention to his words, she just caught 'puny' and 'my stream'. Still, he came forward, this time she caught his words clear as day, but it wasn't towards her, it to Riley.

Her red eyes watched with caution, something in her still hoping that this dragon would be intimidated by both of them, but that feeling left and was replaced with icy fear. He'd gone too far and pushed her back. Touka snapped, she knew it was just a few feet, so she wasn't worried about Riley, but this dragon was threatening not only Riley, but herself as well.

She opened her wings entirely to make herself bigger, and took slow steps out of the water to the bank where he stood. With her long teeth showing she puffed out her chest and growled, ignoring his statement, "Leave now unless you want a fight, pathetic dragon."
@Faterunner

Touka stood taller when the Guardian lumbered into sight. She forgot completely about being wet and despite her fur being soaked it spiked a bit in fear. She's seen this all too many times, this dragon through off bad vibes in waves. Her assumption about this dragon's personality was correct as he continued forward and went as far as to steal Riley's fish. At this point Touka's body was rigid, her wings slightly extended, and her teeth bared, a warning to make him back off. He had said something but she wasn't paying attention to his words, she just caught 'puny' and 'my stream'. Still, he came forward, this time she caught his words clear as day, but it wasn't towards her, it to Riley.

Her red eyes watched with caution, something in her still hoping that this dragon would be intimidated by both of them, but that feeling left and was replaced with icy fear. He'd gone too far and pushed her back. Touka snapped, she knew it was just a few feet, so she wasn't worried about Riley, but this dragon was threatening not only Riley, but herself as well.

She opened her wings entirely to make herself bigger, and took slow steps out of the water to the bank where he stood. With her long teeth showing she puffed out her chest and growled, ignoring his statement, "Leave now unless you want a fight, pathetic dragon."
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@nyctea

((Sorry for the late reply, things have been getting kinda tight at home))

Riley quickly rose from the stream, shaking water from her body and glaring at the male. Before he had time to speak to Touka, the Coatl launched herself at him, raking her claws against his face and biting at his neck.

The Guardian roared as he flailed around trying to dislodge Riley and slammed himself to the ground but Riley clung on to him. When she let go of her own accord, the Coatl backed away and speared the male with her antlers, gouging deep into his side.

Bellowing in pain and fury, the male swiped at Riley's body, forcing her back and taking her horns out of him as he roared then turned and hobbled away. He unsteadily took to the sky without looking back.

Riley huffed softly before turning to the stream and dipped her antlers in, cleaning them of the male's blood. "Stupid brute," she muttered, panting. "this all could have been avoided if he were more sensible."
@nyctea

((Sorry for the late reply, things have been getting kinda tight at home))

Riley quickly rose from the stream, shaking water from her body and glaring at the male. Before he had time to speak to Touka, the Coatl launched herself at him, raking her claws against his face and biting at his neck.

The Guardian roared as he flailed around trying to dislodge Riley and slammed himself to the ground but Riley clung on to him. When she let go of her own accord, the Coatl backed away and speared the male with her antlers, gouging deep into his side.

Bellowing in pain and fury, the male swiped at Riley's body, forcing her back and taking her horns out of him as he roared then turned and hobbled away. He unsteadily took to the sky without looking back.

Riley huffed softly before turning to the stream and dipped her antlers in, cleaning them of the male's blood. "Stupid brute," she muttered, panting. "this all could have been avoided if he were more sensible."
1 2