Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Burglary At Its Finest [Private RP]
1 2 3 4
@Phantom365

Rex slowly stirred from his sleep as the light beamed into the cave. He opened his eyes lazily as the bright light had almost blinded him. He never had a sleep as good as this one. But there'd be more to come if he does manages to leave his old clan.

He got out of the bed and stretched as far as possible. He was long and skinny, and while stretching, there's bound to be some parts that were't stretched properly. After a while, he walked out of the room and smelled food. Did Deazel left some for him? He followed his nose to the source of the scent and stumbled upon a table with food.

Rex licked his lips and started wolfing the food down. It tasted better than anything he had ate at his old clan. Far better. After completely cleaning out the table, he noticed Deazel was nowhere to be found.

"He's probably working on his vaccine or something." he mumbled to himself as he left the cave. He proceeded to the bush where he had stashed his loot.
It was still there. He gave a huff of relief and hung it over his very narrow shoulder. He started flying up and before moving to his clan's location, he gave Deazel's clan cave one good look before leaving.

After around twenty minutes of flying at high speed, he made to his clan's territory. There, a bunch of dragons were waiting and was staring at him. In the far back, an obsidian colored Ridgeback with two other dragons on his side was glaring at him. The Ridgeback spoke in a very deep and serious tone:

"I believe you brought your loot, Rex?"

"...Yeah."
He put his loot down and threw it towards the Ridgeback. He grabbed it with merely a hand and noticed how heavy it was.
"Good job Rex. It seems I wasn't wrong in picking you from those bunch of experimented hatchlings."

Rex did not speak. The other dragons looked at him as he remained quiet. He then understood why he felt the anxiety of leaving this clan. That Ridgeback had picked him, and only him from all the others. The others, and him at that time was facing more and more brutal experiments than the previous one. Yet he picked Rex and took him away from the horrible place.

But, what Deazel did for him, well, after trying to make an experiment out of him, was more than enough to convince himself that Deazel care for him more than the Ridgeback did. He stood his ground, and said without his usual peppy tone:

"I'm leaving this clan."
@Phantom365

Rex slowly stirred from his sleep as the light beamed into the cave. He opened his eyes lazily as the bright light had almost blinded him. He never had a sleep as good as this one. But there'd be more to come if he does manages to leave his old clan.

He got out of the bed and stretched as far as possible. He was long and skinny, and while stretching, there's bound to be some parts that were't stretched properly. After a while, he walked out of the room and smelled food. Did Deazel left some for him? He followed his nose to the source of the scent and stumbled upon a table with food.

Rex licked his lips and started wolfing the food down. It tasted better than anything he had ate at his old clan. Far better. After completely cleaning out the table, he noticed Deazel was nowhere to be found.

"He's probably working on his vaccine or something." he mumbled to himself as he left the cave. He proceeded to the bush where he had stashed his loot.
It was still there. He gave a huff of relief and hung it over his very narrow shoulder. He started flying up and before moving to his clan's location, he gave Deazel's clan cave one good look before leaving.

After around twenty minutes of flying at high speed, he made to his clan's territory. There, a bunch of dragons were waiting and was staring at him. In the far back, an obsidian colored Ridgeback with two other dragons on his side was glaring at him. The Ridgeback spoke in a very deep and serious tone:

"I believe you brought your loot, Rex?"

"...Yeah."
He put his loot down and threw it towards the Ridgeback. He grabbed it with merely a hand and noticed how heavy it was.
"Good job Rex. It seems I wasn't wrong in picking you from those bunch of experimented hatchlings."

Rex did not speak. The other dragons looked at him as he remained quiet. He then understood why he felt the anxiety of leaving this clan. That Ridgeback had picked him, and only him from all the others. The others, and him at that time was facing more and more brutal experiments than the previous one. Yet he picked Rex and took him away from the horrible place.

But, what Deazel did for him, well, after trying to make an experiment out of him, was more than enough to convince himself that Deazel care for him more than the Ridgeback did. He stood his ground, and said without his usual peppy tone:

"I'm leaving this clan."
+15 FR Time
weird_ass_monster_art_banner_smol_by_corsola123-daxtq8t.jpg
@radishcake

Deazel worked as the day flew across the sky. He was anxious for Rex's return, and had been watching the door for hours. When he was setting up his supplies, he looked. When he was pouring his potions, he looked. Even when he was experimenting, he still looked. Soon he heard a giggle from across the room. He glared over at Athena, wishing for her to mind her own business.

She just grinned. "Deazel love, you usually keep so focused, what's got you staring at the door over and over like that? Is it Rex?"

He quickly looked away and his face felt flushed. He was distracted enough just thinking about him but now there was no focusing on his work. The day was getting late, and he was worried about his new friend.

"None of your business." He snapped as he removed his gloves and apron and made his way quickly outside.

The horizon showed no sign of Rex anywhere he could see. Deazel flew to the ground and started walking out a little ways to see if maybe he'd see a sign of him.

@radishcake

Deazel worked as the day flew across the sky. He was anxious for Rex's return, and had been watching the door for hours. When he was setting up his supplies, he looked. When he was pouring his potions, he looked. Even when he was experimenting, he still looked. Soon he heard a giggle from across the room. He glared over at Athena, wishing for her to mind her own business.

She just grinned. "Deazel love, you usually keep so focused, what's got you staring at the door over and over like that? Is it Rex?"

He quickly looked away and his face felt flushed. He was distracted enough just thinking about him but now there was no focusing on his work. The day was getting late, and he was worried about his new friend.

"None of your business." He snapped as he removed his gloves and apron and made his way quickly outside.

The horizon showed no sign of Rex anywhere he could see. Deazel flew to the ground and started walking out a little ways to see if maybe he'd see a sign of him.

tumblr_msa0liTuc01qbsm9ko5_500.png
@Phantom365 The Ridgeback's eyes widen in surprise as he had listened to Rex's request to leave the clan. The others had started to whisper within themselves as Rex stood his ground. The leader had a wry grin plastered on his face. Rex was still wary of him, but he wouldn't falter. The Ridgeback then asked with an amused tone: "Why." "I am sick and tired of you treating me, us like slaves where we should have been an actual clan, one who helps each other out, one who gets to know each other better, one...that should have felt like family." As Rex muttered, an ice-colored imperial stepped out in front of him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8730994] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87310/8730994_350.png[/img] [/url] "Rex stop it. Now, come on, you still have some unfinished business with me." Before she could grab him, he retaliated and shoved her away, while throwing a hiss at her. "No. I want this settled. NOW." The Ridgeback slowly got up from his spot and headed to Rex. He was enormous compared to Rex who was considered big even among other Spirals. His grin had not left his face ever since Rex had shouted out his determination of leaving. With one swift move, he had grabbed hold of his neck and threw him to the side. The other dragons had moved aside when Rex landed. He grunted slightly as he tried to get up, but before he could get into a stance, the Ridgeback was already right in front of him and gripped his neck. "Well now, you were never inclined to stay, but, I would like to ask. Who had put that thought in your pea-sized brain?" Rex had struggled further and scratched the hands that were grasping him but his attempts were futile. The Ridgeback threw him yet again but with much more strength. Rex gave out a small cry as he hit the ground. The others had their eyes glued to the both of them while Rex stood up and the Ridgeback loomed over him and gave him a beating "Leave. I'm sure you'll be happy in wherever you are, but mark my words. I'll come finding you when I need you. After all, you do owe me for saving your life from those experiments. And you, Holidae, you're out." He gestured to the imperial who had stopped Rex. "What?! What insolence! How dare-" Before she could finished, the Ridgeback snarled at her and she stopped. "Well, who wants to stay in this crummy old clan anyway." She muttered as she unfolded her wings and started to fly, she gave Rex one good look and left. Rex on the other hand, had walked away while grasping at his chest, it hurt. Without giving even a peek, he took off after Holidae and left the territory. His breath was sharp as he flied, his body aches through out the entire trip back to Deazel's place. Almost halfway, his wings couldn't take it anymore, and he crashed landed into some bushes. He was just a few more wing flaps to the cave, but his body had not heed his will and slowly he's consciousness began to fade.
@Phantom365

The Ridgeback's eyes widen in surprise as he had listened to Rex's request to leave the clan. The others had started to whisper within themselves as Rex stood his ground.
The leader had a wry grin plastered on his face. Rex was still wary of him, but he wouldn't falter. The Ridgeback then asked with an amused tone:

"Why."

"I am sick and tired of you treating me, us like slaves where we should have been an actual clan, one who helps each other out, one who gets to know each other better, one...that should have felt like family."

As Rex muttered, an ice-colored imperial stepped out in front of him.

8730994_350.png

"Rex stop it. Now, come on, you still have some unfinished business with me."
Before she could grab him, he retaliated and shoved her away, while throwing a hiss at her.

"No. I want this settled. NOW."
The Ridgeback slowly got up from his spot and headed to Rex. He was enormous compared to Rex who was considered big even among other Spirals. His grin had not left his face ever since Rex had shouted out his determination of leaving.
With one swift move, he had grabbed hold of his neck and threw him to the side. The other dragons had moved aside when Rex landed. He grunted slightly as he tried to get up, but before he could get into a stance, the Ridgeback was already right in front of him and gripped his neck.

"Well now, you were never inclined to stay, but, I would like to ask. Who had put that thought in your pea-sized brain?"
Rex had struggled further and scratched the hands that were grasping him but his attempts were futile.
The Ridgeback threw him yet again but with much more strength. Rex gave out a small cry as he hit the ground. The others had their eyes glued to the both of them while Rex stood up and the Ridgeback loomed over him and gave him a beating

"Leave. I'm sure you'll be happy in wherever you are, but mark my words. I'll come finding you when I need you. After all, you do owe me for saving your life from those experiments. And you, Holidae, you're out."
He gestured to the imperial who had stopped Rex.
"What?! What insolence! How dare-" Before she could finished, the Ridgeback snarled at her and she stopped.
"Well, who wants to stay in this crummy old clan anyway."
She muttered as she unfolded her wings and started to fly, she gave Rex one good look and left. Rex on the other hand, had walked away while grasping at his chest, it hurt. Without giving even a peek, he took off after Holidae and left the territory.

His breath was sharp as he flied, his body aches through out the entire trip back to Deazel's place. Almost halfway, his wings couldn't take it anymore, and he crashed landed into some bushes. He was just a few more wing flaps to the cave, but his body had not heed his will and slowly he's consciousness began to fade.
+15 FR Time
@radishcake After about twenty minutes, Deazel was about to head back to clean up the mess he had made when he saw a pair of huge wings on the horizon, "An imperial?" he wondered before seeing another thing on the horizon. It was a snake like object falling like a shooting star into a distant bunch of bushes. He knew it was Rex. He quickly flung himself into the air and went after his new friend with wings that were beating furiously. The coatl had never flown this hard before and it quickly made him tired, but he couldn't stop. With a thud, Deazel hit the ground so hard that he tumbled a bit before running over to where the spiral had landed. He opened up the bushes and his deep blue eyes grew wide with disgust. There was blood, more than he'd ever seen, and his body was a mangled mess. "[i]What in the f*** did they do to you![/i]" He shouted with a crack in his voice. Wasting no time, Deazel picked him up and flew him back as quickly as possible, paying no attention to the imperial he had seen moments earlier. He entered the cave at full speed, whizzing by the other dragons who were gasping at their close encounter with the flying coatl. The doorway to the Healing quarters was down the biggest hall located in the back of the cave and to the right, where he stumbled in with Rex still in his arms. Deazel could barely speak and was seeing floaters everywhere, "Pip, please, [i]HELP[/i]!" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10228590] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102286/10228590_350.png[/img] [/url] She saw the pair enter and immediately took the spiral over to a table where she began to heal him as quickly as she could. It took several different wraps before everything was set and clean. She and Deazel hovered around him, Deazels face still covered in horror. Pippa's voice spoke softly, "Rex, are you with us?"
@radishcake

After about twenty minutes, Deazel was about to head back to clean up the mess he had made when he saw a pair of huge wings on the horizon, "An imperial?" he wondered before seeing another thing on the horizon. It was a snake like object falling like a shooting star into a distant bunch of bushes.

He knew it was Rex.

He quickly flung himself into the air and went after his new friend with wings that were beating furiously. The coatl had never flown this hard before and it quickly made him tired, but he couldn't stop. With a thud, Deazel hit the ground so hard that he tumbled a bit before running over to where the spiral had landed. He opened up the bushes and his deep blue eyes grew wide with disgust. There was blood, more than he'd ever seen, and his body was a mangled mess. "What in the f*** did they do to you!" He shouted with a crack in his voice.

Wasting no time, Deazel picked him up and flew him back as quickly as possible, paying no attention to the imperial he had seen moments earlier. He entered the cave at full speed, whizzing by the other dragons who were gasping at their close encounter with the flying coatl. The doorway to the Healing quarters was down the biggest hall located in the back of the cave and to the right, where he stumbled in with Rex still in his arms.

Deazel could barely speak and was seeing floaters everywhere, "Pip, please, HELP!"

10228590_350.png

She saw the pair enter and immediately took the spiral over to a table where she began to heal him as quickly as she could. It took several different wraps before everything was set and clean. She and Deazel hovered around him, Deazels face still covered in horror. Pippa's voice spoke softly,

"Rex, are you with us?"
@Phantom365

Rex was unaware he was being taken away. Everything was so blurry. He wasn't sure what was happening, until someone had asked if he was with them.

"Of course I am, I'd be dead if I ain't."
His voice raspy and coarse, he muttered softly as pain seeped through his wounds.
He still managed to joke about his situation even though it was pretty dire. He knew it himself, yet, he just doesn't want to face it properly. If, he didn't put up the stupid act of being peppy and being a constant joker, he'd be reminded of what he really was. Just some unwanted dragon who went around stealing everyone's stuff.

His whole body ached, ached much more than it ever had. He had some small beatings from the boss from time to time when he had either got too little loot or he had refused to do the work was given to him. The Ridgeback was for real this time. He had probably hoped Rex would die when he beat him. But Rex had survive, well, with the help of Deazel of course.

"Hey, Deazel. I've done it. I'm free."
@Phantom365

Rex was unaware he was being taken away. Everything was so blurry. He wasn't sure what was happening, until someone had asked if he was with them.

"Of course I am, I'd be dead if I ain't."
His voice raspy and coarse, he muttered softly as pain seeped through his wounds.
He still managed to joke about his situation even though it was pretty dire. He knew it himself, yet, he just doesn't want to face it properly. If, he didn't put up the stupid act of being peppy and being a constant joker, he'd be reminded of what he really was. Just some unwanted dragon who went around stealing everyone's stuff.

His whole body ached, ached much more than it ever had. He had some small beatings from the boss from time to time when he had either got too little loot or he had refused to do the work was given to him. The Ridgeback was for real this time. He had probably hoped Rex would die when he beat him. But Rex had survive, well, with the help of Deazel of course.

"Hey, Deazel. I've done it. I'm free."
+15 FR Time
@radishcake

Pippa grinned and Deazel released a large sigh of relief. His body was still quaking from the fear that Rex may not have survived, and if not, he would have felt somewhat responsible having offered him a place in their clan. He couldn't help himself as he put a paw on the spiral's shoulder.

"I'm really glad to hear that, and not too soon I suppose."

Pippa was cleaning her supplies and prepping Rex so he would be mobile in his bandages. She looked at him curiously,

"Deazel told me that you'd come from your clan to join ours, did they do this to you Rex?" Her eyes kept on him concernedly, wondering how close of a threat these dragons could possibly be.
@radishcake

Pippa grinned and Deazel released a large sigh of relief. His body was still quaking from the fear that Rex may not have survived, and if not, he would have felt somewhat responsible having offered him a place in their clan. He couldn't help himself as he put a paw on the spiral's shoulder.

"I'm really glad to hear that, and not too soon I suppose."

Pippa was cleaning her supplies and prepping Rex so he would be mobile in his bandages. She looked at him curiously,

"Deazel told me that you'd come from your clan to join ours, did they do this to you Rex?" Her eyes kept on him concernedly, wondering how close of a threat these dragons could possibly be.
@Phantom365

"Technically...It was only the leader, the others don't dare do anything without him ordering them to."
Rex grimaced as he tried to imply it with his hands, but he managed to anyways. He then continued:
"The others, are probably just like me, too scared to get away from him or has nowhere to go other than there. Not all clans would want dragons from bad heritages and backgrounds. Some are just as bad as the old Ridgeback, but most are just too scared to give concern physically. Though, there is one dragon there who dares to stand up to the boss."

He thought back on Holidae. She was actually the one who was just like Rex, she had tried to make connections with everybody, but none had tried to converse with her, except for him. They were somewhat close, but not close enough to be considered great buddies.But she had tried to stop him from getting further into a fight with the boss, knowing Rex wasn't a match for the boss. She herself had actually confronted the Ridgeback many times, so in the clan, she was called the second in charge, but Rex guessed the Ridgeback had had enough of her gibberish and banned her from the clan.

"She's alright as a friend, but bad as an enemy. Though, she's kicked out of the clan too, just like me, so maybe we'll see her around."
Rex mumbled as he was happy to have left the dreadful place. Then he was reminded of the Ridgeback's words.
"Oh, and I may or may not have been picked by the boss as his next kill target. In other words, if he sees me again, he's going to kill me."
@Phantom365

"Technically...It was only the leader, the others don't dare do anything without him ordering them to."
Rex grimaced as he tried to imply it with his hands, but he managed to anyways. He then continued:
"The others, are probably just like me, too scared to get away from him or has nowhere to go other than there. Not all clans would want dragons from bad heritages and backgrounds. Some are just as bad as the old Ridgeback, but most are just too scared to give concern physically. Though, there is one dragon there who dares to stand up to the boss."

He thought back on Holidae. She was actually the one who was just like Rex, she had tried to make connections with everybody, but none had tried to converse with her, except for him. They were somewhat close, but not close enough to be considered great buddies.But she had tried to stop him from getting further into a fight with the boss, knowing Rex wasn't a match for the boss. She herself had actually confronted the Ridgeback many times, so in the clan, she was called the second in charge, but Rex guessed the Ridgeback had had enough of her gibberish and banned her from the clan.

"She's alright as a friend, but bad as an enemy. Though, she's kicked out of the clan too, just like me, so maybe we'll see her around."
Rex mumbled as he was happy to have left the dreadful place. Then he was reminded of the Ridgeback's words.
"Oh, and I may or may not have been picked by the boss as his next kill target. In other words, if he sees me again, he's going to kill me."
+15 FR Time
@radishcake The faces on the two dragons widened with fear. Deazel piped up after taking a step back. "W-would your friend help you? And where is this guy?? Is he close?!" Pippa shushed Deazel, not wanting him to stress Rex out anymore than he already was. He just gave her a dirty look and then said in a matter-of -factly voice, "You know our clan will be hesitant about protecting him. He was a thief trying to steal from the hoard! Who knows how Sterling will feel!" Pippa looked back at Rex now a bit surprised. She had no idea that the spiral had tried to steal from them, since usually they didn't tolerate thief's......at all. Soon, large footsteps could be heard coming down the hallway towards their room and the two froze. Deazel whispered, "That's Sterling! What do we do?!" Pippa knew there was no hiding, and simply moved herself to the corner to wait for his arrival. The large dragon came in, looking at all of the different faces that were in the room. When he saw Rex, his mouth moved a bit, like he was contemplating what to do with him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11654150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116542/11654150_350.png[/img] [/url] "Who are you little spiral?"
@radishcake

The faces on the two dragons widened with fear. Deazel piped up after taking a step back.

"W-would your friend help you? And where is this guy?? Is he close?!"

Pippa shushed Deazel, not wanting him to stress Rex out anymore than he already was. He just gave her a dirty look and then said in a matter-of -factly voice,

"You know our clan will be hesitant about protecting him. He was a thief trying to steal from the hoard! Who knows how Sterling will feel!"

Pippa looked back at Rex now a bit surprised. She had no idea that the spiral had tried to steal from them, since usually they didn't tolerate thief's......at all. Soon, large footsteps could be heard coming down the hallway towards their room and the two froze.

Deazel whispered, "That's Sterling! What do we do?!"

Pippa knew there was no hiding, and simply moved herself to the corner to wait for his arrival. The large dragon came in, looking at all of the different faces that were in the room. When he saw Rex, his mouth moved a bit, like he was contemplating what to do with him.

11654150_350.png

"Who are you little spiral?"
@Phantom365
(holy moly you have an almost exact same color imperial as mine as well as the same familiar. that is some chance there lol. Mine looks like its old and all that with it's colors haha http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8867602 )

"Well, I'm not sure how to answer that, but in way, an awfully wounded Spiral I guess. The name's Rex. Also, judging by how the other two looked, you're the clan leader, right?"
The Spiral slightly joked but then winced again when he had tried to move his hands. He was in a bad shape alright.

To be honest, he wasn't sure if that was the attitude he should have with a leader, though, he had never known one or had been in a clan with decent standings, so he did not quite understand the whole concept. Bur from what he had read from books he had stolen, clan leaders were supposed to be treated with respect and musn't be talked so casually to unless one was the leader's mate or closest friends.

Rex gulped slightly as he remained in an awkward position while the large Imperial was looking at him.
"Uh..if I might have offended you in any way just now, I'm sorry...?"
He wasn't sure what to say exactly, as he was never in an awkward situation like this. As he fiddled with his hands while thinking, he suddenly remembered what the whole point of being here was.

"Oh and right, my old 'leader' technically beat me up and left me to die and your clansmen there found me and brought me here and I'm technically in no clan or whatsoever so I'm hoping you'd take me in."
Rex had just blurted everything out without even winking. He himself was surprised at what he had just said too.
'Maybe I still need some rest before I talk to anyone properly.' He thought to himself as he gently tilted his head and lightly scratched it in embarrassment.
@Phantom365
(holy moly you have an almost exact same color imperial as mine as well as the same familiar. that is some chance there lol. Mine looks like its old and all that with it's colors haha http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8867602 )

"Well, I'm not sure how to answer that, but in way, an awfully wounded Spiral I guess. The name's Rex. Also, judging by how the other two looked, you're the clan leader, right?"
The Spiral slightly joked but then winced again when he had tried to move his hands. He was in a bad shape alright.

To be honest, he wasn't sure if that was the attitude he should have with a leader, though, he had never known one or had been in a clan with decent standings, so he did not quite understand the whole concept. Bur from what he had read from books he had stolen, clan leaders were supposed to be treated with respect and musn't be talked so casually to unless one was the leader's mate or closest friends.

Rex gulped slightly as he remained in an awkward position while the large Imperial was looking at him.
"Uh..if I might have offended you in any way just now, I'm sorry...?"
He wasn't sure what to say exactly, as he was never in an awkward situation like this. As he fiddled with his hands while thinking, he suddenly remembered what the whole point of being here was.

"Oh and right, my old 'leader' technically beat me up and left me to die and your clansmen there found me and brought me here and I'm technically in no clan or whatsoever so I'm hoping you'd take me in."
Rex had just blurted everything out without even winking. He himself was surprised at what he had just said too.
'Maybe I still need some rest before I talk to anyone properly.' He thought to himself as he gently tilted his head and lightly scratched it in embarrassment.
+15 FR Time
@radishcake

(Hahahaha that's awesome XD)

Sterling just looked at Rex and assessed the situation by the looks on the other's faces. He turned back to Rex, but in a very calm manor.

"You have that correct, I am the patriarch of this clan. Don't worry though, you did not offend me."

Sterling, along with the other clan members, was quite young for a leader. There were only a couple of dragons who were considered somewhat old, but they were all a whole new generation. All he could do was grin a bit at the quirky spiral until he continued, which led to a sharp frown of disgust.

"You may stay here as long as you need to, our home is yours." With that, he quickly exited to go do business, and to find out where this clan was located. Deazel let out a sigh of relief.

"I was not expecting that." He chuckled, looking at his poor friend. "You want help finding a place to rest?"

@radishcake

(Hahahaha that's awesome XD)

Sterling just looked at Rex and assessed the situation by the looks on the other's faces. He turned back to Rex, but in a very calm manor.

"You have that correct, I am the patriarch of this clan. Don't worry though, you did not offend me."

Sterling, along with the other clan members, was quite young for a leader. There were only a couple of dragons who were considered somewhat old, but they were all a whole new generation. All he could do was grin a bit at the quirky spiral until he continued, which led to a sharp frown of disgust.

"You may stay here as long as you need to, our home is yours." With that, he quickly exited to go do business, and to find out where this clan was located. Deazel let out a sigh of relief.

"I was not expecting that." He chuckled, looking at his poor friend. "You want help finding a place to rest?"

1 2 3 4