Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for partners!
1 2 3 4
Um lets figure out a plot first so we can get the basic story down.

@MischiefParadox
Um lets figure out a plot first so we can get the basic story down.

@MischiefParadox
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@ignoredgal
Okay. Perhaps post Reichenbach? Or after season 3?
@ignoredgal
Okay. Perhaps post Reichenbach? Or after season 3?
61299459_8gElzDkjRNPL7jj.gif
After season 3 sounds kinda interesting.

@MischiefParadox
After season 3 sounds kinda interesting.

@MischiefParadox
MUYNhfy.png

@ignoredgal
Okay sounds good to me! Would you like me to start?
@ignoredgal
Okay sounds good to me! Would you like me to start?
If you'd like to :]

@MischiefParadox
If you'd like to :]

@MischiefParadox
MUYNhfy.png

@ignoredgal
Alrighty. Intro coming up!
@ignoredgal
Alrighty. Intro coming up!
@ignoredgal

The man paced through his flat. He'd just put the broadcast out. His big 'welcome back' surprise for Sherlock. Well for the both of them really. But he hadn't heard a thing from the detective yet. He had his number. He knew he did. They had communicated through it before. So what was taking him so long? He took an other glance down at the phone disappointed once more to see nothing but his lock screen.
He gave it an other moment, mulling over the situation and all the possibilities in his head. He realized that Sherlock might not believe it was really him. The broadcast had been a rather crude photo shop job after all. So he unlocked his phone and opened a new message to the detective. "It's really me." Was all he typed before hitting send. That's all he felt that needed to be said.
@ignoredgal

The man paced through his flat. He'd just put the broadcast out. His big 'welcome back' surprise for Sherlock. Well for the both of them really. But he hadn't heard a thing from the detective yet. He had his number. He knew he did. They had communicated through it before. So what was taking him so long? He took an other glance down at the phone disappointed once more to see nothing but his lock screen.
He gave it an other moment, mulling over the situation and all the possibilities in his head. He realized that Sherlock might not believe it was really him. The broadcast had been a rather crude photo shop job after all. So he unlocked his phone and opened a new message to the detective. "It's really me." Was all he typed before hitting send. That's all he felt that needed to be said.
[]Sorry for the long wait, I wasn't able to get on the computer in order to type well role-play responses.[]

Sherlock had just landed back where he started. After getting the phone call about Moriarty somehow being alive, he decided he had to do something about it. The detective stepped out of the jet to stride back over to his partner, John.
"The first clue is right in my hands..a text message," he held his phone out in front of himself, tilting it slightly for John to see. Sherlock put his figures to work and replied to the undead, "Welcome back. I haven't had a good case for awhile, so this shall be fun. -SH"

@MischiefParadox
[]Sorry for the long wait, I wasn't able to get on the computer in order to type well role-play responses.[]

Sherlock had just landed back where he started. After getting the phone call about Moriarty somehow being alive, he decided he had to do something about it. The detective stepped out of the jet to stride back over to his partner, John.
"The first clue is right in my hands..a text message," he held his phone out in front of himself, tilting it slightly for John to see. Sherlock put his figures to work and replied to the undead, "Welcome back. I haven't had a good case for awhile, so this shall be fun. -SH"

@MischiefParadox
MUYNhfy.png

((Oh my goodness I'm sorry. I've been kinda busy.))
"I'm sure you haven't, Sherly." He replied with a smile. He couldn't help but feel giddy. He hasn't been able to play a real game in over 3 years. Sure he'd toyed with his network a bit behind the scenes. Played with Moran a bit. But that was nothing like playing with Sherlock. He wasn't as ordinary as the rest. Yes. Sherlock was certainly right. This would be fun.
((Oh my goodness I'm sorry. I've been kinda busy.))
"I'm sure you haven't, Sherly." He replied with a smile. He couldn't help but feel giddy. He hasn't been able to play a real game in over 3 years. Sure he'd toyed with his network a bit behind the scenes. Played with Moran a bit. But that was nothing like playing with Sherlock. He wasn't as ordinary as the rest. Yes. Sherlock was certainly right. This would be fun.
((Ah and I forgot to tag you. :( @ignoredgal ))
((Ah and I forgot to tag you. :( @ignoredgal ))
1 2 3 4