Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where We Wander {private RP}
1 2 3 4 5 6
Nico didn't understand why this girl was helping him, she was also damn stubborn, keep carrying his dead weight through the forest like noting, the Feonix had fallen asleep sometimes through the forest and didn't awake before he suddenly was dump down on to a bed, he let out a grumble in protest before raising his head some to see where he was, he could recognie it as a room from one of the inns in town, he look sleepy at the girl and let out a soft whine in thanks before passing out again. [img]http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp349/SimonGARlock/tumblr_lh9oxclkYZ1qdi85k.gif[/img]
Nico didn't understand why this girl was helping him, she was also damn stubborn, keep carrying his dead weight through the forest like noting, the Feonix had fallen asleep sometimes through the forest and didn't awake before he suddenly was dump down on to a bed, he let out a grumble in protest before raising his head some to see where he was, he could recognie it as a room from one of the inns in town, he look sleepy at the girl and let out a soft whine in thanks before passing out again.

tumblr_lh9oxclkYZ1qdi85k.gif
@HummingKnight Akame didn't say anything only a glimmer of a smile was on her features. She usually would've done her usual rountines at night like taking a shower but she merely slipped off her coat, gloves, gauntlets, shoes and socks before setting Mursame next to the couch, grabbing a pillow and was out like a doorknob on the couch. She had a dreamless sleep that night. [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxmddiTohg1r3ovdbo1_500.gif[/img]
@HummingKnight

Akame didn't say anything only a glimmer of a smile was on her features. She usually would've done her usual rountines at night like taking a shower but she merely slipped off her coat, gloves, gauntlets, shoes and socks before setting Mursame next to the couch, grabbing a pillow and was out like a doorknob on the couch.

She had a dreamless sleep that night.

tumblr_lxmddiTohg1r3ovdbo1_500.gif
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
Nico sleeps through the night like a bear under the winter, nothing waked him, not even when his body decided it was safe enough for him to change and transformed him back to his human form, his long blond hair a tangle mess of hair and feathers, the wound on his leg had closed up and wasn't bleeding anymore. the bandages that bind his breast had loosen a little in his sleep so he would needed to redo the binding later, yawing sleepy he sits up on the bed, scratching the back of his head sleepy as the hazy neon blue eyes scans the room, stopping at the sight of the sleeping girl on the couch. [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/8def9dc89c96fa2f421067ca283cc820/tumblr_inline_nkk2l1CK9b1tn0tli.gif[/img]
Nico sleeps through the night like a bear under the winter, nothing waked him, not even when his body decided it was safe enough for him to change and transformed him back to his human form, his long blond hair a tangle mess of hair and feathers, the wound on his leg had closed up and wasn't bleeding anymore.

the bandages that bind his breast had loosen a little in his sleep so he would needed to redo the binding later, yawing sleepy he sits up on the bed, scratching the back of his head sleepy as the hazy neon blue eyes scans the room, stopping at the sight of the sleeping girl on the couch.

tumblr_inline_nkk2l1CK9b1tn0tli.gif
@HummingKnight Akame slept like a bear through the night, for once not having the nightmares, it was rather peaceful, the couch wasn't too bad. One leg of hers had fall off the couch as well as a hand. She soon woke up from her sleep much rather jolted awake, it had been a habit back in the day when she had been sold off, she was forced to wake up at the crack of dawn and those who didn't wake up, it was best to leave that in the dark. Her red eyes widened, Akame sat up with a stiffened jolt. Her black hair looked like a tumbleweed on her head, she yawned, her back slumping. Her red eyes soon found the boy, boring into the, a blank expression on her face. [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/222f5e6939a877258bcc157641a4f706/tumblr_n867rcyvmn1six0yvo5_500.gif[/img]
@HummingKnight

Akame slept like a bear through the night, for once not having the nightmares, it was rather peaceful, the couch wasn't too bad. One leg of hers had fall off the couch as well as a hand. She soon woke up from her sleep much rather jolted awake, it had been a habit back in the day when she had been sold off, she was forced to wake up at the crack of dawn and those who didn't wake up, it was best to leave that in the dark.

Her red eyes widened, Akame sat up with a stiffened jolt. Her black hair looked like a tumbleweed on her head, she yawned, her back slumping. Her red eyes soon found the boy, boring into the, a blank expression on her face.

tumblr_n867rcyvmn1six0yvo5_500.gif
Nico flinch a little when the girl suddenly sat up with a stiffende jolt, the black hair on her head was a mess like his,she wasn't really awake yet by the looks of it, her blank eyes soon found it his, boring into his, he blinked slowly and leans against the headboard [i]"..Good morning.."[/i] [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/37a70fc643e0f08fa43eeb10fcd2927a/tumblr_n1i9kzIM651t4dlmso1_500.gif[/img]
Nico flinch a little when the girl suddenly sat up with a stiffende jolt, the black hair on her head was a mess like his,she wasn't really awake yet by the looks of it, her blank eyes soon found it his, boring into his, he blinked slowly and leans against the headboard "..Good morning.."

tumblr_n1i9kzIM651t4dlmso1_500.gif
@HummingKnight Akame feels her eye twitch, she was not a morning person. She stares back for a moment, leaning and sitting on the couch, her arms crossed. Nothing much was going through her head. The black haired girl scratched her tumbleweed head before speaking. "I'm getting the shower first." [img]http://i35.tinypic.com/2jdquds.jpg[/img]
@HummingKnight

Akame feels her eye twitch, she was not a morning person. She stares back for a moment, leaning and sitting on the couch, her arms crossed. Nothing much was going through her head. The black haired girl scratched her tumbleweed head before speaking. "I'm getting the shower first."

2jdquds.jpg
@DacianaLupa Nico cringed a little as the girl keep staring at him, one of her eye twitch and he could feel his face go a bit paler then normal, remembering the sword on her hip. for his own sake he hoped that she wasn't a bounty hunter Not ready fro the girl to speak he flinch startled [i]"..Okey.." [/i] [img]http://www.graveandmostglorious.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/teen-wolf-dylan-o-brien-stiles-2x05-the-tell.gif[/img]
@DacianaLupa

Nico cringed a little as the girl keep staring at him, one of her eye twitch and he could feel his face go a bit paler then normal, remembering the sword on her hip. for his own sake he hoped that she wasn't a bounty hunter Not ready fro the girl to speak he flinch startled "..Okey.."

teen-wolf-dylan-o-brien-stiles-2x05-the-tell.gif
@HummingKnight Akame yawned, slouching a little, her back felt sore. "Whats with that look?" she asked. "You look as if you've seen a ghost." She scratched her head again, she felt somewhat grumpy, not too much in the mood to socialize with anyone, after this was Akame and how she was in the morning. [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/7cf1286b8a0bd71d3bfa0167796e7899/tumblr_ngaujcw3DF1sf6f68o1_500.gif[/img]
@HummingKnight

Akame yawned, slouching a little, her back felt sore. "Whats with that look?" she asked. "You look as if you've seen a ghost." She scratched her head again, she felt somewhat grumpy, not too much in the mood to socialize with anyone, after this was Akame and how she was in the morning.

tumblr_ngaujcw3DF1sf6f68o1_500.gif
[i]"Oh..she's just not a morning person.."[/i] Nico let out a sigh in relief, for a moment he thought that she had recognise him from one of his bounty posters [i]"No, just my leg hating me" [/i] he said with a faint smiled, it was half of the truth since his leg didn't acutely hate him right now, the wound was throbbing in pain. [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8efgpFAgW1qbymseo3_500.gif[/img] @DacianaLupa
"Oh..she's just not a morning person.." Nico let out a sigh in relief, for a moment he thought that she had recognise him from one of his bounty posters "No, just my leg hating me" he said with a faint smiled, it was half of the truth since his leg didn't acutely hate him right now, the wound was throbbing in pain.

tumblr_m8efgpFAgW1qbymseo3_500.gif

@DacianaLupa
@HummingKnight

Akame stood up off the couch, she yawned, her footing wasn't too clear and she stumbled more than once. "Well I hope you foot is better, it would be a shame we would have to cut it off if it had an infection." she said, not even bothering to turn his way. She scratched her head again and made her way to the bathroom.

((time skip))

Once Akame had finished, her hair didn't look so bad anymore but it hung a bit tangled, dripping at her knees. She yawned again, and opened the door, with her clothes in one hand. "Its all yours know." she said.
@HummingKnight

Akame stood up off the couch, she yawned, her footing wasn't too clear and she stumbled more than once. "Well I hope you foot is better, it would be a shame we would have to cut it off if it had an infection." she said, not even bothering to turn his way. She scratched her head again and made her way to the bathroom.

((time skip))

Once Akame had finished, her hair didn't look so bad anymore but it hung a bit tangled, dripping at her knees. She yawned again, and opened the door, with her clothes in one hand. "Its all yours know." she said.
1 2 3 4 5 6