Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats RPG (Open! All welcome!)
This here is the Warrior Cats RolePlay. Any and all Warrior cats are welcome, cannon and OC alike. Do not powerplay or god-mod. Be nice to each other. And use parentheses when it isnt your characters talking. Oh, and have fun ya'll!

I NEED MEDICINE CATS, DEPUTIES, AND CLAN LEADERS STILL! TAKE A LOOK AT THE CLAN ROSTER FIRST TO SEE WHAT PLACES ARE OPEN STILL FIRST PLEASE!

Here is the link to the Sign-Up page: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=1279651

The clans are:
Arcaneclan
Earthclan
Fireclan
Iceclan
Natureclan
Lightclan
Lightningclan
Plagueclan
Riverclan
Shadowclan
Thunderclan
Waterclan
Windclan

Here is the Master Ping List:

@Icedust1 @Masquerade @Leondragon @Balrier @Sucrechat @kurlozleijon @Vanquished @Masquerade @mktheangel @Picturewicture @Sharpiero @Cloudrunner135
This here is the Warrior Cats RolePlay. Any and all Warrior cats are welcome, cannon and OC alike. Do not powerplay or god-mod. Be nice to each other. And use parentheses when it isnt your characters talking. Oh, and have fun ya'll!

I NEED MEDICINE CATS, DEPUTIES, AND CLAN LEADERS STILL! TAKE A LOOK AT THE CLAN ROSTER FIRST TO SEE WHAT PLACES ARE OPEN STILL FIRST PLEASE!

Here is the link to the Sign-Up page: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=1279651

The clans are:
Arcaneclan
Earthclan
Fireclan
Iceclan
Natureclan
Lightclan
Lightningclan
Plagueclan
Riverclan
Shadowclan
Thunderclan
Waterclan
Windclan

Here is the Master Ping List:

@Icedust1 @Masquerade @Leondragon @Balrier @Sucrechat @kurlozleijon @Vanquished @Masquerade @mktheangel @Picturewicture @Sharpiero @Cloudrunner135
f7EQd.gifNSxjK.gif7rryT.gifTCTAI.gif
IF YOU DO NOT CHECK IN AT LEAST ONCE EVERY WEEK, THEN I WILL WARN YOU BEFORE i DELETE YOU AND PUT YOUR CATS UP FOR OTHER PLAYERS TO USE.

Here is the Cat/Player Roster:

Splitbeat: Dragonclaw; Moonkit; Savageclaw; Sideswipe; Silverghost; Steelhide; Sunstreaker; Tigerstar;

Sucrechat: Snowtail; Tinypaw;

kurlozleijon: Frostfeather; Thornstar; Petalpaw;

Icedust1: Brightmeadow; Doveflight; Haildawn; Hillpaw; Grovewing; Leafpaw; Silverkit; Silverstar; Skyfur; Streakfur; Strikecloud; Swiftstar; Willowsway

Lorde: Rainpaw;

Balrier: Oakmist;

Leondragon: Grayfeather;

Vanquished: Rainfall; Viperstrike;

Masquerade: White-out;

mktheangel: Creamstar;

Picturwicture: Emberclaw;

Cloudrunner135: Swiftwing;

Darktail; Ivorywing; Sunwing; Honeyhide; These cats are ready to be taken over by another player since the original is leaving!
IF YOU DO NOT CHECK IN AT LEAST ONCE EVERY WEEK, THEN I WILL WARN YOU BEFORE i DELETE YOU AND PUT YOUR CATS UP FOR OTHER PLAYERS TO USE.

Here is the Cat/Player Roster:

Splitbeat: Dragonclaw; Moonkit; Savageclaw; Sideswipe; Silverghost; Steelhide; Sunstreaker; Tigerstar;

Sucrechat: Snowtail; Tinypaw;

kurlozleijon: Frostfeather; Thornstar; Petalpaw;

Icedust1: Brightmeadow; Doveflight; Haildawn; Hillpaw; Grovewing; Leafpaw; Silverkit; Silverstar; Skyfur; Streakfur; Strikecloud; Swiftstar; Willowsway

Lorde: Rainpaw;

Balrier: Oakmist;

Leondragon: Grayfeather;

Vanquished: Rainfall; Viperstrike;

Masquerade: White-out;

mktheangel: Creamstar;

Picturwicture: Emberclaw;

Cloudrunner135: Swiftwing;

Darktail; Ivorywing; Sunwing; Honeyhide; These cats are ready to be taken over by another player since the original is leaving!
And here is the Clan Roster:

Rogue: White-out;

Arcaneclan

Leader: Thornstar
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors: Grovewing; Ivorywing;
Queens(in nursery):
Kits:
Apprentices: Leafpaw;
Elders:

Earthclan

Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Queens(in nursery):
Kits:
Apprentices:
Elders:

Fireclan

Leader: Tigerstar
Deputy: Emberclaw
Medicine Cat:
Warriors: Dragonclaw; Oakmist; Savageclaw; Sideswipe; Sunstreaker;
Queens(in nursery): Tigerstar;
Kits: Moonkit;
Apprentices:
Elders:

Iceclan

Leader: Silverstar
Deputy:
Medicine Cat: Snowtail
Warriors: Rainfall; Willowsway;
Queens(in nursery): Doveflight;
Kits:
Apprentices: Tinypaw;
Elders:

Lightclan

Leader: Creamstar
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Queens(in nursery):
Kits:
Apprentices: Rainpaw;
Elders:

Lightningclan

Leader:
Deputy: Frostfeather
Medicine Cat:
Warriors: Silverghost;
Queens(in nursery): Honeyhide;
Kits:
Apprentices:
Elders:

Natureclan

Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Queens(in nursery):
Kits:
Apprentices:
Elders:

Plagueclan

Leader:
Deputy: Viperstrike
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Queens(in nursery):
Kits:
Apprentices:
Elders:

Riverclan

Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Queens(in nursery):
Kits:
Apprentices:
Elders:

Shadowclan

Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:Steelhide;
Queens(in nursery):
Kits:
Apprentices:
Elders:

Thunderclan

Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Queens(in nursery):
Kits:
Apprentices:
Elders:

Waterclan

Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Queens(in nursery):
Kits:
Apprentices:
Elders:

Windclan

Leader: Swiftstar
Deputy: Brightmeadow
Medicine Cat: Grayfeather
Warriors: Haildawn; Skyfur; Streakfur; Strikecloud; Sunwing; Swiftwing;
Queens(in nursery):
Kits: Silverkit;
Apprentices: Hillpaw; Petalpaw;
Elders:
And here is the Clan Roster:

Rogue: White-out;

Arcaneclan

Leader: Thornstar
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors: Grovewing; Ivorywing;
Queens(in nursery):
Kits:
Apprentices: Leafpaw;
Elders:

Earthclan

Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Queens(in nursery):
Kits:
Apprentices:
Elders:

Fireclan

Leader: Tigerstar
Deputy: Emberclaw
Medicine Cat:
Warriors: Dragonclaw; Oakmist; Savageclaw; Sideswipe; Sunstreaker;
Queens(in nursery): Tigerstar;
Kits: Moonkit;
Apprentices:
Elders:

Iceclan

Leader: Silverstar
Deputy:
Medicine Cat: Snowtail
Warriors: Rainfall; Willowsway;
Queens(in nursery): Doveflight;
Kits:
Apprentices: Tinypaw;
Elders:

Lightclan

Leader: Creamstar
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Queens(in nursery):
Kits:
Apprentices: Rainpaw;
Elders:

Lightningclan

Leader:
Deputy: Frostfeather
Medicine Cat:
Warriors: Silverghost;
Queens(in nursery): Honeyhide;
Kits:
Apprentices:
Elders:

Natureclan

Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Queens(in nursery):
Kits:
Apprentices:
Elders:

Plagueclan

Leader:
Deputy: Viperstrike
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Queens(in nursery):
Kits:
Apprentices:
Elders:

Riverclan

Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Queens(in nursery):
Kits:
Apprentices:
Elders:

Shadowclan

Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:Steelhide;
Queens(in nursery):
Kits:
Apprentices:
Elders:

Thunderclan

Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Queens(in nursery):
Kits:
Apprentices:
Elders:

Waterclan

Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Queens(in nursery):
Kits:
Apprentices:
Elders:

Windclan

Leader: Swiftstar
Deputy: Brightmeadow
Medicine Cat: Grayfeather
Warriors: Haildawn; Skyfur; Streakfur; Strikecloud; Sunwing; Swiftwing;
Queens(in nursery):
Kits: Silverkit;
Apprentices: Hillpaw; Petalpaw;
Elders:
((Hi! Just wondering, should I just post my response to the prompt as my character or is there something else I should do?))
((Hi! Just wondering, should I just post my response to the prompt as my character or is there something else I should do?))
(No, ya'll are good! Sometimes I can't get on. If I'm not here and you have a new character, compare my cats' bio and yours and see if yours is descriptive like mine. If it is, go ahead and play.)
(No, ya'll are good! Sometimes I can't get on. If I'm not here and you have a new character, compare my cats' bio and yours and see if yours is descriptive like mine. If it is, go ahead and play.)
Here is how this starts:

The trees above rustled slightly in the breeze. The sun was just setting on the horizon and a full moon was rising into the sky. It was the night of a Gathering and cats were on their way to Fourtrees...
Here is how this starts:

The trees above rustled slightly in the breeze. The sun was just setting on the horizon and a full moon was rising into the sky. It was the night of a Gathering and cats were on their way to Fourtrees...
Frostfeather was bounding his way towards the Fourtrees. He could near the chatter of his fellow warriors behind him, as well as nervous apprentices and queens happy to stretch their legs. As hard as making friends was for Frostfeather, he geniunely enjoyed The Gathering. It was a chance for clans to get together in peace and to chat with old friends, and get to hear about how everyone was doing. He cares about the other clans and their cats, they all were trying to survive though.

It didn't take them long to get there, and it was so great to see everyone coming in. He just looked at his leader, who dismissed them to socialize. Frostfeather bounded his way over to the deputies and leaders area, taking a break to groom threw his thick pelt, which had grown a bit knotted with twigs and spurs on the way there.
Frostfeather was bounding his way towards the Fourtrees. He could near the chatter of his fellow warriors behind him, as well as nervous apprentices and queens happy to stretch their legs. As hard as making friends was for Frostfeather, he geniunely enjoyed The Gathering. It was a chance for clans to get together in peace and to chat with old friends, and get to hear about how everyone was doing. He cares about the other clans and their cats, they all were trying to survive though.

It didn't take them long to get there, and it was so great to see everyone coming in. He just looked at his leader, who dismissed them to socialize. Frostfeather bounded his way over to the deputies and leaders area, taking a break to groom threw his thick pelt, which had grown a bit knotted with twigs and spurs on the way there.
Tigerstar's white stripes shone eerily against her black body in the moonlight as she wandered through Fourtrees, greeting the other Elemental Warrior Clans with joy and happiness.
Tigerstar's white stripes shone eerily against her black body in the moonlight as she wandered through Fourtrees, greeting the other Elemental Warrior Clans with joy and happiness.
Frostfeather turned his head as he heard another clan entering, gently twitching his whiskers. Fireclan, of course. He layed down on his side, gently stretching his legs out as he watched them enter. His tail twitched gently, studying the other cats from a safe distance.
Frostfeather turned his head as he heard another clan entering, gently twitching his whiskers. Fireclan, of course. He layed down on his side, gently stretching his legs out as he watched them enter. His tail twitched gently, studying the other cats from a safe distance.
Swirlclaw separated from his mate and started to mingle with several she-cats and toms.

Steelhide's gun-metal gray fur shone darkly as he sat with his tail curled around his sharp-clawed paws. He watched Fireclan's heavily pregnant leader move towards the Great Rock with interest.
Swirlclaw separated from his mate and started to mingle with several she-cats and toms.

Steelhide's gun-metal gray fur shone darkly as he sat with his tail curled around his sharp-clawed paws. He watched Fireclan's heavily pregnant leader move towards the Great Rock with interest.