Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spare Parts: A Robot Roleplay (Open)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Bumblepuppy @Gurubot @CoelacanthHead @Sassaffrass

Thunder felt a slight flicker of irritation flash trough her at her current predicament. And it was because of some of her programming! She gave a quiet huff of concern as she followed Falto out of the room.

Thunder felt a slight flicker of irritation flash trough her at her current predicament. And it was because of some of her programming! She gave a quiet huff of concern as she followed Falto out of the room.
f7EQd.gifNSxjK.gif7rryT.gifTCTAI.gif
@Bumblepuppy @Gurubot @Splitbeat @Sassaffrass @Lesley

Javier looked at Adamantine blankly before shaking his head. "Uh… Right! That's…" He frowned, looking around doubtfully. "This way? This way." He pulled the two belligerent robots after him. Volt continued making his angered-yorkie sound, but was relatively limp.

"Oh, crap on a catapult—" Javier cringed. He looked over his shoulder. "Uh— Mona— Your name's Mona Lee, right? Yeah, anyway, there's a black folder against that wall over there…" Javier attempted to gesture back into the room. "I need that, could you grab it for me?" He smiled, somewhat nervously. He really didn't know much about this model, but she was closest to the folder; fair's fair.

Javier looked at Adamantine blankly before shaking his head. "Uh… Right! That's…" He frowned, looking around doubtfully. "This way? This way." He pulled the two belligerent robots after him. Volt continued making his angered-yorkie sound, but was relatively limp.

"Oh, crap on a catapult—" Javier cringed. He looked over his shoulder. "Uh— Mona— Your name's Mona Lee, right? Yeah, anyway, there's a black folder against that wall over there…" Javier attempted to gesture back into the room. "I need that, could you grab it for me?" He smiled, somewhat nervously. He really didn't know much about this model, but she was closest to the folder; fair's fair.
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@Bumblepuppy @Gurubot @Splitbeat @Sassaffrass @CoelacanthHead

There was no such thing as down time for Otto.

Although few had come into the Repair Bay yet that day, he was busy at work, sitting at a table and jotting down notes into the computer in front of him inbetween bites of a sandwich. He brought a static charge of energy to almost everything that he did, even when he was sitting still. He had taken the time he'd been given to write up reports from the previous day and talk with his family at home. Even if he hadn't already made himself busy, he had no way of knowing he would soon be much busier.

There was no such thing as down time for Otto.

Although few had come into the Repair Bay yet that day, he was busy at work, sitting at a table and jotting down notes into the computer in front of him inbetween bites of a sandwich. He brought a static charge of energy to almost everything that he did, even when he was sitting still. He had taken the time he'd been given to write up reports from the previous day and talk with his family at home. Even if he hadn't already made himself busy, he had no way of knowing he would soon be much busier.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@Splitbeat @bumblepuppy @gurubot @CoelacanthHead @sassaffrass @Lesley
Hi, Lesley; welcome to the robo-madhouse.

Mona Lee gave Falto a blinding grin. "Sure thing, Mr J. No biggie."

She pushed herself away from Adamantine's leg and fetched the black folder. It didn't weight much, but it was obviously full of papers and other interesting things. Mona Lee bit her lower lip, her fingers itching to open the folder so she could see its contents. But she knew she wasn't allowed to do such a thing, so she kept well away - until Falto got distracted, at least. Then she would have the quickest peek.

Adamantine and she began walking after Falto, the looming army bot a silent mass of guns (though he didn't carry ammo with him when outside the training grounds unless given explicit permission from one of the higher-ups, she knew). Mona Lee held the black folder to her bare chest, resting her chin atop it.

"Who's on duty at RB5? Enitan? Nisha?"

"Mr Knox, I think," said Adamantine.

Mona Lee grinned, humming. Mr Knox - or just Otto, as she liked to call him - was one of her favourite humans. There was something adorable about the man, even inspiring. She laid eyes on him and saw contrast and light; angles and curves. Besides, mussing up his hair and watching him react was a lot of fun.

"Brilliant."
@Splitbeat @bumblepuppy @gurubot @CoelacanthHead @sassaffrass @Lesley
Hi, Lesley; welcome to the robo-madhouse.

Mona Lee gave Falto a blinding grin. "Sure thing, Mr J. No biggie."

She pushed herself away from Adamantine's leg and fetched the black folder. It didn't weight much, but it was obviously full of papers and other interesting things. Mona Lee bit her lower lip, her fingers itching to open the folder so she could see its contents. But she knew she wasn't allowed to do such a thing, so she kept well away - until Falto got distracted, at least. Then she would have the quickest peek.

Adamantine and she began walking after Falto, the looming army bot a silent mass of guns (though he didn't carry ammo with him when outside the training grounds unless given explicit permission from one of the higher-ups, she knew). Mona Lee held the black folder to her bare chest, resting her chin atop it.

"Who's on duty at RB5? Enitan? Nisha?"

"Mr Knox, I think," said Adamantine.

Mona Lee grinned, humming. Mr Knox - or just Otto, as she liked to call him - was one of her favourite humans. There was something adorable about the man, even inspiring. She laid eyes on him and saw contrast and light; angles and curves. Besides, mussing up his hair and watching him react was a lot of fun.

"Brilliant."

Javier looked over his shoulder and gave Mona Lee a wide-eyed frown. Convinced she was about to take a look inside the folder, he shook his head rapidly. The folders were full of augmentations for the Voltage MKIV, which, he was sure, was a trigger for Volt. There was really something wrong with that droid…

Javier was so wrapped up in his nerves that he hadn't noticed Volt had delicately removed his hand from its hood.

The android turned a sharp corner to an entrance, one seemingly less significant than the Red Bay. "We're here," it said, looking over its shoulder. Javier looked at his hand, then glared at Volt. "Yes. I see." He let go of Thunder and walked into the bay, ahead of Volt, and smiled pleasantly at Otto.

"Hello— um, we have a dragonoid in need of a…" he looked doubtfully at Adamantine and cleared his throat. "Uh, a scanning and defragging." Right. That was it. A little sad how often Javier forgot that these robots were essentially computers on legs, but they were so uncannily alive half the time that he'd just forget what they were altogether. Or they were just uncanny.

Javier looked over his shoulder and gave Mona Lee a wide-eyed frown. Convinced she was about to take a look inside the folder, he shook his head rapidly. The folders were full of augmentations for the Voltage MKIV, which, he was sure, was a trigger for Volt. There was really something wrong with that droid…

Javier was so wrapped up in his nerves that he hadn't noticed Volt had delicately removed his hand from its hood.

The android turned a sharp corner to an entrance, one seemingly less significant than the Red Bay. "We're here," it said, looking over its shoulder. Javier looked at his hand, then glared at Volt. "Yes. I see." He let go of Thunder and walked into the bay, ahead of Volt, and smiled pleasantly at Otto.

"Hello— um, we have a dragonoid in need of a…" he looked doubtfully at Adamantine and cleared his throat. "Uh, a scanning and defragging." Right. That was it. A little sad how often Javier forgot that these robots were essentially computers on legs, but they were so uncannily alive half the time that he'd just forget what they were altogether. Or they were just uncanny.

Thunder gentle nudged Javier in a silent gesture of 'let my ear go please.' She wasn't going to pull what the android just had. When she realized where they were, Thunder gently tugged her ear out of the human's hand. After she was no longer in contact with the man, she threw her head up, straightening up and partially arching her wings up proudly. She wasn't going to go in looking like a puppy that was scared of everything but her trainer.

Thunder gentle nudged Javier in a silent gesture of 'let my ear go please.' She wasn't going to pull what the android just had. When she realized where they were, Thunder gently tugged her ear out of the human's hand. After she was no longer in contact with the man, she threw her head up, straightening up and partially arching her wings up proudly. She wasn't going to go in looking like a puppy that was scared of everything but her trainer.
@Lesley @Gurubot @Splitbeat @Sassaffrass @CoelacanthHead

((Hey, sorry guys, but I think I'm going to have to drop this RP. u_u It was fun while I participated, but then I got caught up in other things and now it's too difficult for me to keep up. I'm sorry!))
@Lesley @Gurubot @Splitbeat @Sassaffrass @CoelacanthHead

((Hey, sorry guys, but I think I'm going to have to drop this RP. u_u It was fun while I participated, but then I got caught up in other things and now it's too difficult for me to keep up. I'm sorry!))
@bumblepuppy ((Aw, that's a shame, but I understand! Do what you gotta do.))
@bumblepuppy ((Aw, that's a shame, but I understand! Do what you gotta do.))

(Sorry for late reply I've been meaning to but I've been having net troubles on and off all day and throughout the weekend)

"No problem, no problem!"

Otto quickly scarfed down the last of his sandwich (there was no mystery as to how his equipment often ended up covered in crumbs) and then skipped out of his chair with his usual brand of static energy. He walked over to one of the monitors on the other side of the room and punched in a passcode before waving Thunder over to a spot on the floor next to him.

"Could I get you to stand there miss?"

(Sorry for late reply I've been meaning to but I've been having net troubles on and off all day and throughout the weekend)

"No problem, no problem!"

Otto quickly scarfed down the last of his sandwich (there was no mystery as to how his equipment often ended up covered in crumbs) and then skipped out of his chair with his usual brand of static energy. He walked over to one of the monitors on the other side of the room and punched in a passcode before waving Thunder over to a spot on the floor next to him.

"Could I get you to stand there miss?"
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif

(Hey, we can understand net troubles gurl! I have trouble myself sometimes!)

Thunder gave a soft purr of confirmation. "Of course I can." she moved over into the spot where Otto had pointed to. She flicked her ears and twitched her wings slightly as she settled into a relaxed sitting position, her tail partially curled around her back paws. She lowered her front end to the ground, laying her head upon the ground as well. "This okay, sir?"

(Hey, we can understand net troubles gurl! I have trouble myself sometimes!)

Thunder gave a soft purr of confirmation. "Of course I can." she moved over into the spot where Otto had pointed to. She flicked her ears and twitched her wings slightly as she settled into a relaxed sitting position, her tail partially curled around her back paws. She lowered her front end to the ground, laying her head upon the ground as well. "This okay, sir?"
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15