Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Interest Check: Oh, Sue me
1 2 3
In all RPs, it's pretty much standard not to have Mary Sues. They're annoying, they're unamusing to the rest of the RPers, and let's face it, they don't have much story.

BUT WHAT IF WE HAD THE OPPOSITE

WHAT IF WE HAD AN RP WITH ONLY MARY SUES/GARY STUS?

Anyone interested in participating in the most ridiculous, law-ignoring, physics-defying roleplay?

Edit: Whether you want your character to be human or Dragon, it is entirely up to you. Heck, do both. Explore the Sue.

In all RPs, it's pretty much standard not to have Mary Sues. They're annoying, they're unamusing to the rest of the RPers, and let's face it, they don't have much story.

BUT WHAT IF WE HAD THE OPPOSITE

WHAT IF WE HAD AN RP WITH ONLY MARY SUES/GARY STUS?

Anyone interested in participating in the most ridiculous, law-ignoring, physics-defying roleplay?

Edit: Whether you want your character to be human or Dragon, it is entirely up to you. Heck, do both. Explore the Sue.

ZNhRsiG.png
Be it a breeze, gust, or typhoon.

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

census_recordbreaker_banner_by_scr1ptkitty-d8dhx4u.png
Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
Take joy in the Windy things.
@Tanagerie

It's been a long time since I've made a Sue, but I'd be down for it. We talkin' human or dragon Sues? I can do either, I just have to decide if she's going to have iridescent rainbow scales or flaxen hair like sunbeams.
@Tanagerie

It's been a long time since I've made a Sue, but I'd be down for it. We talkin' human or dragon Sues? I can do either, I just have to decide if she's going to have iridescent rainbow scales or flaxen hair like sunbeams.
45345.gif
@Tanagerie I am extremely tired and this idea sounds extremely good. I'm not going to say any more on this because I am, as mentioned, very tired and nothing I said was making sense, but I'd love to see an RP like this in the future.
@Tanagerie I am extremely tired and this idea sounds extremely good. I'm not going to say any more on this because I am, as mentioned, very tired and nothing I said was making sense, but I'd love to see an RP like this in the future.
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
Oh lol, I'd probably enjoy reading it. It'd be a lot of fun.
Oh lol, I'd probably enjoy reading it. It'd be a lot of fun.
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@Scyllarus

I think species of Sue is up to you. I mean, we have all seen sues who are half dragon, half human, half Fae, half elf and one hundred percent mathematically impossible

@coelacanthhead

This is a gr8 idea. U should join us
@Scyllarus

I think species of Sue is up to you. I mean, we have all seen sues who are half dragon, half human, half Fae, half elf and one hundred percent mathematically impossible

@coelacanthhead

This is a gr8 idea. U should join us
ZNhRsiG.png

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
@Tanagerie

Oh boy. I'm thinking a half dragon/half human 16 year old girl (or 18 because let's all be honest a large percentage of the time Sues are there to be stand-ins for muns in fandoms) who thinks she's an abomination but is actually ridiculously gorgeous. She looks human except for a few scales and claws and ~glittering gold eyes~ and maybe horns and a tail. She probably has some magic dealie and also turns into a dragon. Maybe a sprinkle of 'actually the daughter of a god', too, just for giggles?
@Tanagerie

Oh boy. I'm thinking a half dragon/half human 16 year old girl (or 18 because let's all be honest a large percentage of the time Sues are there to be stand-ins for muns in fandoms) who thinks she's an abomination but is actually ridiculously gorgeous. She looks human except for a few scales and claws and ~glittering gold eyes~ and maybe horns and a tail. She probably has some magic dealie and also turns into a dragon. Maybe a sprinkle of 'actually the daughter of a god', too, just for giggles?
45345.gif
@Scyllarus

That's a great Sue idea. "Daughter of a god", can't get more Sue than that unless you get fitted with a lawsuit

I still need a plot for this RP, but one idea I have is of a Mary Sue battle royale between all the Sues

Can you just imagine all the deus ex machina that would happen
@Scyllarus

That's a great Sue idea. "Daughter of a god", can't get more Sue than that unless you get fitted with a lawsuit

I still need a plot for this RP, but one idea I have is of a Mary Sue battle royale between all the Sues

Can you just imagine all the deus ex machina that would happen
ZNhRsiG.png

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
@Tanagerie yEEEEES

I'm still thinking about my Sue… Probably something like every single one of my OCs when I was 12: 16 years old, has black hair, wears all black, probably has red eyes, also has wings that are also black, can also use any weapon that's thrown at her ever especially cool japanese swords because I was a weird semi-weeb at that age, also the tips of her hair are dyed red or some other horrifyingly bright color. She's an uber-loner who hates people and all the "popular girls" and has plenty of friends anyway. Also wears combat boots and probably turns into a wolf, still with the wings. Also a vampire.

So basically Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way except with winged wolf powers and legible grammar
@Tanagerie yEEEEES

I'm still thinking about my Sue… Probably something like every single one of my OCs when I was 12: 16 years old, has black hair, wears all black, probably has red eyes, also has wings that are also black, can also use any weapon that's thrown at her ever especially cool japanese swords because I was a weird semi-weeb at that age, also the tips of her hair are dyed red or some other horrifyingly bright color. She's an uber-loner who hates people and all the "popular girls" and has plenty of friends anyway. Also wears combat boots and probably turns into a wolf, still with the wings. Also a vampire.

So basically Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way except with winged wolf powers and legible grammar
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@Tanagerie

Oh good god. All the "Mary Sue throws her SWORD OF LIGHT at Maria Sue who inexplicably dodges an attack you can't dodge".

@CoelacanthHead

All she needs are those ridiculous Tripp pants.
@Tanagerie

Oh good god. All the "Mary Sue throws her SWORD OF LIGHT at Maria Sue who inexplicably dodges an attack you can't dodge".

@CoelacanthHead

All she needs are those ridiculous Tripp pants.
45345.gif
I desperately need to be a part of this.

Not sure if I should go with the Ranma 1/2 kick I was on at the time, and have her turn into a dragon with cold water, or although she lived most of her life in the human world with her awful life and family, she's actually the dragon daughter of one of the dragon gods, and she gets to leave her human life and go on an amazing adventure (or, in this case, fight a bunch of other sues?)

EDIT: I might also go with the three people in one (or the reverse - don't ask. Or do. I don't own you. ) thing I did that I thought I was so clever doing.
I desperately need to be a part of this.

Not sure if I should go with the Ranma 1/2 kick I was on at the time, and have her turn into a dragon with cold water, or although she lived most of her life in the human world with her awful life and family, she's actually the dragon daughter of one of the dragon gods, and she gets to leave her human life and go on an amazing adventure (or, in this case, fight a bunch of other sues?)

EDIT: I might also go with the three people in one (or the reverse - don't ask. Or do. I don't own you. ) thing I did that I thought I was so clever doing.
1 2 3