Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Big Business in the Big City
1 2 3 4 5
@hazelspikes

"Of course." Locket gave a little nod and motioned his forward, into the hunting grounds. They looked to be the only ones there this morning, the weather being chillier than most would probably like. Locket was careful to not let steam rise off her skin, controlling her inner temperature as best as she could. Despite the circumstances of this morning...well, it was good to see Mr. Munroe.

"I thought with how long you took to get back to me, I'd have to run into you on the street again. Perhaps another crime scene, even." Locket let out a little laugh, glancing up when they walked through the tree-line. Her ears strained to hear the wildlife -- it was mostly just birds at the moment. They'd have to travel deeper for deer. "What are you hoping to bag today? I think a good buck would be nice."
@hazelspikes

"Of course." Locket gave a little nod and motioned his forward, into the hunting grounds. They looked to be the only ones there this morning, the weather being chillier than most would probably like. Locket was careful to not let steam rise off her skin, controlling her inner temperature as best as she could. Despite the circumstances of this morning...well, it was good to see Mr. Munroe.

"I thought with how long you took to get back to me, I'd have to run into you on the street again. Perhaps another crime scene, even." Locket let out a little laugh, glancing up when they walked through the tree-line. Her ears strained to hear the wildlife -- it was mostly just birds at the moment. They'd have to travel deeper for deer. "What are you hoping to bag today? I think a good buck would be nice."
O0xgpAG.png
@HeadCrow

"Another crime scene? That's actually likely." Steam coiled under his skin but didn't release into the air. Ah, he loved chilly days. The contrast was amazing. "I'm drawn to them like flies." She was good company– maybe he wouldn't eat her this time. Squirrels chittered up and down the branches. Amusing to hunt but Munroe stayed his hand. Waste of bullets.

"Venison sounds wonderful for a snack." A whole deer, not just the strips of meat hunters liked to chew on.
@HeadCrow

"Another crime scene? That's actually likely." Steam coiled under his skin but didn't release into the air. Ah, he loved chilly days. The contrast was amazing. "I'm drawn to them like flies." She was good company– maybe he wouldn't eat her this time. Squirrels chittered up and down the branches. Amusing to hunt but Munroe stayed his hand. Waste of bullets.

"Venison sounds wonderful for a snack." A whole deer, not just the strips of meat hunters liked to chew on.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
@HeadCrow leboop? :O
@HeadCrow leboop? :O
@hazelspikes

(Woooo boy okay tbh I'm really pulling away from FR and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to muster up the creativity to give you any sort of decent reply. I'm really sorry but it's been so long that I'm just out dry over here)
@hazelspikes

(Woooo boy okay tbh I'm really pulling away from FR and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to muster up the creativity to give you any sort of decent reply. I'm really sorry but it's been so long that I'm just out dry over here)
O0xgpAG.png
@HeadCrow

(It's okay. You got to take care of yourself! I wish you the best of luck and enjoyed our thread)
@HeadCrow

(It's okay. You got to take care of yourself! I wish you the best of luck and enjoyed our thread)
1 2 3 4 5