Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Eleven's Crusade [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Daftedly @Synesthesia

She nodded in agreement, trying to shake off her light-headedness.
Not wasting time, she stretched her wings and pushed her body off the ground.
''We best head south. My clan lives safely in a volcanic cave - we'll be safe there. We better hurry before we wake the dead.''

Idling not, she headed south, towards the red gloom in the distance.
@Daftedly @Synesthesia

She nodded in agreement, trying to shake off her light-headedness.
Not wasting time, she stretched her wings and pushed her body off the ground.
''We best head south. My clan lives safely in a volcanic cave - we'll be safe there. We better hurry before we wake the dead.''

Idling not, she headed south, towards the red gloom in the distance.
@Daftedly @Alexstrasza

"South it is then." Hesperia took off rather gracefully with a single hop and heading in that direction. "Is any one else a fighter?"

Daedalus sort bounced a couple of times before he managed to get his stubby legs into the sky. "Has the volcano ever went off while you were nearby? If so I bet that would have been exciting..."
@Daftedly @Alexstrasza

"South it is then." Hesperia took off rather gracefully with a single hop and heading in that direction. "Is any one else a fighter?"

Daedalus sort bounced a couple of times before he managed to get his stubby legs into the sky. "Has the volcano ever went off while you were nearby? If so I bet that would have been exciting..."
Please don't quote me.
@Alexstrasza @Synesthesia [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/38535/3853499.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/866/86569.png[/img][/center] Sidereus sighed. "Get on, Viridis. You were always a weak flyer..." If Viridis could flush with his scales, he would, but he obliged and climbed on the Imperial who quickly took off after the others. Sidereus glanced at Hesperia. "I suppose I could count as a fighter. Viridis, on the other hand, is useless," Sidereus said. Viridis frowned. "Sidereus..." "That one time you 'defended' yourself by throwing an inkwell in their face and blinding them doesn't count." The scholar sighed. "I know just about every known language and dialect on the planet that's in current use or dead. Surely that will come in handy... Right?" "Probably not," Sidereus said.
@Alexstrasza @Synesthesia

3853499.png 86569.png

Sidereus sighed. "Get on, Viridis. You were always a weak flyer..."

If Viridis could flush with his scales, he would, but he obliged and climbed on the Imperial who quickly took off after the others. Sidereus glanced at Hesperia.

"I suppose I could count as a fighter. Viridis, on the other hand, is useless," Sidereus said.

Viridis frowned. "Sidereus..."

"That one time you 'defended' yourself by throwing an inkwell in their face and blinding them doesn't count."

The scholar sighed. "I know just about every known language and dialect on the planet that's in current use or dead. Surely that will come in handy... Right?"

"Probably not," Sidereus said.
@Daftedly @Synesthesia

Merithra disragarded the obviously uncomfortabe Sidereus. She woud have a word with him later, if only to point out that he would have to put his trust issues aside for the time being.
Viridis, on the other hand, would come in handy. Merithra herself had found and deceiphered the scraps of paper found far and wide - its ominous message feared by those who managed to decode the seemingly jumbled syllables.

They soon picked up the pace, and she pointed to her left.
Ominous stormcloud were packed tightly, swirling in various directions. No rain fell, however, and every so often the distant rolling of thunder could be heard.
The anomaly here was greatest; These lands were usually a tempest inacessible to all but those hardened and adapted to the environment.
Most dragons chose to detour over the Tsunami Flats when travelling north to south.
''It has been like this for a time. Even most Ridgebacks have left.''
@Daftedly @Synesthesia

Merithra disragarded the obviously uncomfortabe Sidereus. She woud have a word with him later, if only to point out that he would have to put his trust issues aside for the time being.
Viridis, on the other hand, would come in handy. Merithra herself had found and deceiphered the scraps of paper found far and wide - its ominous message feared by those who managed to decode the seemingly jumbled syllables.

They soon picked up the pace, and she pointed to her left.
Ominous stormcloud were packed tightly, swirling in various directions. No rain fell, however, and every so often the distant rolling of thunder could be heard.
The anomaly here was greatest; These lands were usually a tempest inacessible to all but those hardened and adapted to the environment.
Most dragons chose to detour over the Tsunami Flats when travelling north to south.
''It has been like this for a time. Even most Ridgebacks have left.''
Hesperia laughed just a bit at Viridis's achievement. "We use what we have. It's good to not have to shoulder the burden of fighting alone is all. Even more comforting to know that age and experience are also with us." She sort of looked back briefly, trying to keep an eye around the area, and keeping her senses open in case one of the beast clans suddenly noted them.

Daedalus sort of kept up, flapping over and occasionally pulling a loop that would put him right up behind the other female skydancer, Merithra, and then falling back again. "Ah. It's a pity they have. I haven't met many, and would like to meet more."

@Daftedly @Alexstrasza
Hesperia laughed just a bit at Viridis's achievement. "We use what we have. It's good to not have to shoulder the burden of fighting alone is all. Even more comforting to know that age and experience are also with us." She sort of looked back briefly, trying to keep an eye around the area, and keeping her senses open in case one of the beast clans suddenly noted them.

Daedalus sort of kept up, flapping over and occasionally pulling a loop that would put him right up behind the other female skydancer, Merithra, and then falling back again. "Ah. It's a pity they have. I haven't met many, and would like to meet more."

@Daftedly @Alexstrasza
Please don't quote me.
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/38535/3853499.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/866/86569.png[/img][/center] The Imperial adjusted his flying to be a bit smoother for Viridis; despite the constant jabs at the Wildclaw, Sidereus did not actually want anything to happen to him. Not with his vast knowledge of obscure topics and the dreams and visions he was having on the line. Viridis peeked over Sidereus's wing, one claw keeping his glasses firmly on his snout. "The Stormcatcher never let storms get out of control like this while he was around," Viridis said. "Something must have happened to him too." He pointed at Tempest Spire as they passed. "The conductor is rusted and not channeling electricity properly. He'd never allow that..." The scholar fell silent and Sidereus glanced back at him. "The Lightweaver, the Icewarden, and now the Stormcatcher, by all appearances," said the druid. "We need to find which ones are left before they all disappear." Viridis swallowed and glanced around as if to find something to talk about that was less grim. "We had one Ridgeback in our clan, Tabes. Her element was Nature, like Sidereus." The Wildclaw smiled. "Viridis, don't say it." "She fancied you." "Shut up." "She did." "Someone say something to get this half-blind idiot to close his mouth..." @Alexstrasza @Synesthesia
3853499.png 86569.png

The Imperial adjusted his flying to be a bit smoother for Viridis; despite the constant jabs at the Wildclaw, Sidereus did not actually want anything to happen to him. Not with his vast knowledge of obscure topics and the dreams and visions he was having on the line.

Viridis peeked over Sidereus's wing, one claw keeping his glasses firmly on his snout.

"The Stormcatcher never let storms get out of control like this while he was around," Viridis said. "Something must have happened to him too." He pointed at Tempest Spire as they passed. "The conductor is rusted and not channeling electricity properly. He'd never allow that..."

The scholar fell silent and Sidereus glanced back at him.

"The Lightweaver, the Icewarden, and now the Stormcatcher, by all appearances," said the druid. "We need to find which ones are left before they all disappear."

Viridis swallowed and glanced around as if to find something to talk about that was less grim.

"We had one Ridgeback in our clan, Tabes. Her element was Nature, like Sidereus." The Wildclaw smiled.

"Viridis, don't say it."

"She fancied you."

"Shut up."

"She did."

"Someone say something to get this half-blind idiot to close his mouth..."

@Alexstrasza @Synesthesia
''The conductor is in steady disrepair, yes.'' Merithra confirmed, and laughed at the comment Viridis made.

''Most them left a few days ago. They did not have a particular direction, instead they more or less scattered about in all directions. Me personally, I blame the Arcanist.'' She said humorously, trying to lighten the mood.

Warm winds picked up as they approached the outskirts of the Emberglows, and Merithra welcomed their warm caress on her wings. A smile spread across her face as the thermals grew stronger, allowing her to lock her wings and glide across the sky. Remembering that they were now in Daedalus's homeland, she banked to drift next to the looping Coatl.
''Have you ever been to your homeland?'' she enquired curiously.

@Daftedly @Synesthesia
''The conductor is in steady disrepair, yes.'' Merithra confirmed, and laughed at the comment Viridis made.

''Most them left a few days ago. They did not have a particular direction, instead they more or less scattered about in all directions. Me personally, I blame the Arcanist.'' She said humorously, trying to lighten the mood.

Warm winds picked up as they approached the outskirts of the Emberglows, and Merithra welcomed their warm caress on her wings. A smile spread across her face as the thermals grew stronger, allowing her to lock her wings and glide across the sky. Remembering that they were now in Daedalus's homeland, she banked to drift next to the looping Coatl.
''Have you ever been to your homeland?'' she enquired curiously.

@Daftedly @Synesthesia
@Daftedly [b]Username:[/b] amberdragonling [b]Character Name:[/b] Mithra [b]Character Flight:[/b] Nature [b]Character Bio:[/b] Mithra is a gentle soul, content to watch the rest of the world such by while she stayed in her cozy home in her clan. She never wanted to be important, as she is poor at keeping up with responsibilities unless it comes to food. She started to get visions, changing her simple and lazy life. She tried to hide it for a while, but it began to become apparent that she was not sleeping as well as she normally did. After a stern talking to from the Clan Leader, she has set out to follow the vision in hopes of finding out why she of all dragons was chosen. Mithra carries a green silk scarf around her neck, a lucky charm so to speak from her Mother to protect her from evil while she is out on her adventure. [b]Character Appearance:[/b] [img]http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab92/bagiara/6990178_350-2_zps5eaa7b85.png[/img]
@Daftedly

Username: amberdragonling
Character Name: Mithra
Character Flight: Nature
Character Bio:
Mithra is a gentle soul, content to watch the rest of the world such by while she stayed in her cozy home in her clan. She never wanted to be important, as she is poor at keeping up with responsibilities unless it comes to food. She started to get visions, changing her simple and lazy life.
She tried to hide it for a while, but it began to become apparent that she was not sleeping as well as she normally did. After a stern talking to from the Clan Leader, she has set out to follow the vision in hopes of finding out why she of all dragons was chosen.

Mithra carries a green silk scarf around her neck, a lucky charm so to speak from her Mother to protect her from evil while she is out on her adventure.

Character Appearance:
6990178_350-2_zps5eaa7b85.png
253702_c02e7285d62081d6_I.gif
Hesperia sort of giggled and kept moving on forward. "I guess all I have to ask is you've been having visions, Viridis?"

Daedalus shook his head. "I was born on the floes. This is my first time going someplace other than the winterlands, and I must say, the warm weather is agreeable." He grinned widely, and then got buffeted back by a bit of rising smoke and ashes. Sputtering a bit he shook himself mid flight and caught up again.

"Although I'm sure that the ash would jsut get in someone's feathers too deeply for a proper cleaning..."

@Daftedly @Alexstrasza
Hesperia sort of giggled and kept moving on forward. "I guess all I have to ask is you've been having visions, Viridis?"

Daedalus shook his head. "I was born on the floes. This is my first time going someplace other than the winterlands, and I must say, the warm weather is agreeable." He grinned widely, and then got buffeted back by a bit of rising smoke and ashes. Sputtering a bit he shook himself mid flight and caught up again.

"Although I'm sure that the ash would jsut get in someone's feathers too deeply for a proper cleaning..."

@Daftedly @Alexstrasza
Please don't quote me.
(( @amberdragonling Awesome! I'll put Mithra in with the other character sheets. Feel free to jump in whenever. c: ))
(( @amberdragonling Awesome! I'll put Mithra in with the other character sheets. Feel free to jump in whenever. c: ))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8