Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | EsinoLolly & Ecxcabre [Private]
1 2
@EsinoLolly

A grin spread across his serpentine face, revealing rows of tiny, pointed fangs. His two large ones folded back against the roof of his mouth like any good snake's, "I was hoping for such. Of course I accept your challenge." He stands, his pupil slitting only further as his crests flared, "Please, lead the way." His jaw continued move for a moment after he finished speaking, as if adjusting something to the very back. A piece of flint sparked against his very back teeth. Puck had been born without a natural ignitor, and had to make do with a flint stone embedded in his jaw.

Dagny rumbled in her chest, her eyes flicking warily to Puck. But the challenge was already accepted, "If something happens to you, Puck, I will not be the one to inform your thirty meter long mate." She sighed in resignation.
@EsinoLolly

A grin spread across his serpentine face, revealing rows of tiny, pointed fangs. His two large ones folded back against the roof of his mouth like any good snake's, "I was hoping for such. Of course I accept your challenge." He stands, his pupil slitting only further as his crests flared, "Please, lead the way." His jaw continued move for a moment after he finished speaking, as if adjusting something to the very back. A piece of flint sparked against his very back teeth. Puck had been born without a natural ignitor, and had to make do with a flint stone embedded in his jaw.

Dagny rumbled in her chest, her eyes flicking warily to Puck. But the challenge was already accepted, "If something happens to you, Puck, I will not be the one to inform your thirty meter long mate." She sighed in resignation.
IB7Plwf.png
@Ecxcabre Broodmothers nodded in acknowledgement, secretly excited that he had agreed. It's been a while since a clan has been successfully allied with them, and to be quite frank she could use some exercise from all of the diplomatic matters she's been crushed under for the past few months. She could feel her latent, bloated magic within her stir and boil with interest. "Very well! Please follow me", she advised as she trotted to exit to the left that continued into another corridor. She couldn't help but chuckle at Dagny, even if she wasn't intentionally being funny. "Worry not, Dagny! If anything happens I'll make sure our medic is around during the spar and I am true to my word with making sure we'll both get out alive. I value you more as potential allies, afterall", she reassured. The corridor was much shorter than the other one, this time leading into another tusk domed room, although completely underground. It was as dark as ink. "Forgive me, it's been a while." Broodmother hummed before letting out peculiar vibrations that reverberated into the ground. Not even a minute later a tomato scaled Wildclaw bipedly jogged up from behind, kindly excusing herself past the much larger Ridgeback guests. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=432578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4326/432578_350.png[/img] [/url] "Yes, my Broodmother?", she said in a few huffs, obviously coming as quickly as she could. "Could you please light up this room, Byz? We're about to initatie an ally arrangement", she simply put, motioning to the dark colisuem room. "Of course!", Byz chirped, her feathery frill shooting up like an excited cockatrice. Her eyes flashed behind her spectacles and almost immediately the room was lit up with floating light runes. They lit up almost every nook and cranny of the place that their rays could touch. "Thank you, Byz, now be a dear and oversee this spar? We may or may not need a medic on standby as well and your Aid powers are quite capable if need be.", the spiral authoritively asked of the Wildclaw, who immediately agreed to do so. Maybe it was the light overhead, obut some pink had painted across her already reddish cheek when she was complimented on the very power she had been honing in on for a few weeks now. She stepped to the side while giving the guests a curious sidewards glance before settling herself in a corner to overlook the spar. Broodmother stepped over to the center of the domed room, which was composed of a sparring ring composed of scarred stone that had seen better days. A simple match ring. "Anything goes for this spar, Puck", Broodmother announced clearly, her matriarch voice bouncing off the ivory walls. "I am ready when you are"
@Ecxcabre

Broodmothers nodded in acknowledgement, secretly excited that he had agreed. It's been a while since a clan has been successfully allied with them, and to be quite frank she could use some exercise from all of the diplomatic matters she's been crushed under for the past few months. She could feel her latent, bloated magic within her stir and boil with interest.

"Very well! Please follow me", she advised as she trotted to exit to the left that continued into another corridor. She couldn't help but chuckle at Dagny, even if she wasn't intentionally being funny. "Worry not, Dagny! If anything happens I'll make sure our medic is around during the spar and I am true to my word with making sure we'll both get out alive. I value you more as potential allies, afterall", she reassured. The corridor was much shorter than the other one, this time leading into another tusk domed room, although completely underground. It was as dark as ink.

"Forgive me, it's been a while."

Broodmother hummed before letting out peculiar vibrations that reverberated into the ground. Not even a minute later a tomato scaled Wildclaw bipedly jogged up from behind, kindly excusing herself past the much larger Ridgeback guests.

432578_350.png

"Yes, my Broodmother?", she said in a few huffs, obviously coming as quickly as she could.

"Could you please light up this room, Byz? We're about to initatie an ally arrangement", she simply put, motioning to the dark colisuem room.

"Of course!", Byz chirped, her feathery frill shooting up like an excited cockatrice. Her eyes flashed behind her spectacles and almost immediately the room was lit up with floating light runes. They lit up almost every nook and cranny of the place that their rays could touch.

"Thank you, Byz, now be a dear and oversee this spar? We may or may not need a medic on standby as well and your Aid powers are quite capable if need be.", the spiral authoritively asked of the Wildclaw, who immediately agreed to do so. Maybe it was the light overhead, obut some pink had painted across her already reddish cheek when she was complimented on the very power she had been honing in on for a few weeks now.

She stepped to the side while giving the guests a curious sidewards glance before settling herself in a corner to overlook the spar. Broodmother stepped over to the center of the domed room, which was composed of a sparring ring composed of scarred stone that had seen better days. A simple match ring.

"Anything goes for this spar, Puck", Broodmother announced clearly, her matriarch voice bouncing off the ivory walls. "I am ready when you are"
BuDq0ZK.gif
@Esinololly

Puck followed along, though his single eye focused more on the Matriarch of the clan as they walked. Puck felt every tone of the hum through his sensitive feather-shafts, as coatls were tuned to listen to the hums of their kin. The moment the room was lit up, he'd taken a position in the ring, having not paid much attention to the WildClaw female entering. As BroodMother entered the ring as well, his eye scanned her every step. He had yet to stop grinning.

Dagny smiled towards the wildclaw as she excused herself past, taking a seat nearby to watch as both leaders took stance in the ring.

Puck's wings snapped open when Broodmother announced her readiness. Their span nearly ten meters wide as he spread them over the ground. Faintly, they trembled, tips barely brushing the packed ground beneath them. His proud stance quickly withered down as he lowered his whole body. His jaw pressed to the ground, and every bit of depth perception lost because of a missing eye came rushing back. Though he still felt the residual tremors from the matriarch's-no, his opponent's-earlier summons, the steps she made were far louder. Now he knew precisely how far away she was. His wings swooped back suddenly, pushing the coatl forward as flammable gas spilled from his maw. His jaw clashed his flint against his teeth, and every bit of gas caught fire as he bared down on the macabre visage of his opponent.
@Esinololly

Puck followed along, though his single eye focused more on the Matriarch of the clan as they walked. Puck felt every tone of the hum through his sensitive feather-shafts, as coatls were tuned to listen to the hums of their kin. The moment the room was lit up, he'd taken a position in the ring, having not paid much attention to the WildClaw female entering. As BroodMother entered the ring as well, his eye scanned her every step. He had yet to stop grinning.

Dagny smiled towards the wildclaw as she excused herself past, taking a seat nearby to watch as both leaders took stance in the ring.

Puck's wings snapped open when Broodmother announced her readiness. Their span nearly ten meters wide as he spread them over the ground. Faintly, they trembled, tips barely brushing the packed ground beneath them. His proud stance quickly withered down as he lowered his whole body. His jaw pressed to the ground, and every bit of depth perception lost because of a missing eye came rushing back. Though he still felt the residual tremors from the matriarch's-no, his opponent's-earlier summons, the steps she made were far louder. Now he knew precisely how far away she was. His wings swooped back suddenly, pushing the coatl forward as flammable gas spilled from his maw. His jaw clashed his flint against his teeth, and every bit of gas caught fire as he bared down on the macabre visage of his opponent.
IB7Plwf.png
@Ecxcabre

As the Coatl came rushing at her with fiery fervor, the spiral whipped out all sets of her wings and bounds herself out of the way of his flaming attack. Her wingspan was very small, but they granted superior mobility when it came to evasion and speed. The span of the fire did manage to seer into the end of her tail which made her hiss, reminding her of the natural Plague weakenss to Fire. If it had been almost any other type of attack she would have barely noticed.

As she zips by Puck she manages to undulate her body just so the tip of her tail could gather momentum and snap at the side of his face like the crack of a whip. The lashing sound resonates off the walls, making Byz flinch slightly in her respective corner.

Broodmother then slithers herself around and prepares her magic to conjure up a Contuse bolt. The building up bolt is seen within her transparent body, eerily shining through her as if she were made of glass, causing eerie shadows of her bones and organs to dance amoungst the walls. The magic can be seen snowballing but not at a fast enough rate for it to be instant. She utilizes this pause in offense to eye up Pucks form for any sign of weakness for her to exploit.
@Ecxcabre

As the Coatl came rushing at her with fiery fervor, the spiral whipped out all sets of her wings and bounds herself out of the way of his flaming attack. Her wingspan was very small, but they granted superior mobility when it came to evasion and speed. The span of the fire did manage to seer into the end of her tail which made her hiss, reminding her of the natural Plague weakenss to Fire. If it had been almost any other type of attack she would have barely noticed.

As she zips by Puck she manages to undulate her body just so the tip of her tail could gather momentum and snap at the side of his face like the crack of a whip. The lashing sound resonates off the walls, making Byz flinch slightly in her respective corner.

Broodmother then slithers herself around and prepares her magic to conjure up a Contuse bolt. The building up bolt is seen within her transparent body, eerily shining through her as if she were made of glass, causing eerie shadows of her bones and organs to dance amoungst the walls. The magic can be seen snowballing but not at a fast enough rate for it to be instant. She utilizes this pause in offense to eye up Pucks form for any sign of weakness for her to exploit.
BuDq0ZK.gif
@EsinoLolly

Puck hissed as her tail cut a long mark across his cheek. Blood dripped down his cheek in little river. Sparks danced like fae across his vision and he stumbled for a moment. But he laughed. And laughed. Dagny suppressed a chuckle.

Puck's head whipped to face Broodmother, and he saw the gathering breath. Suddenly his chest lit up with energy. He shot up into the air, pinpointing the brightest rune and turning in midair in front of it, twisting to face Broodmother. He let out a high, shrill screech and divebombed her.

((Sorry for the short reply. How do fights.))
@EsinoLolly

Puck hissed as her tail cut a long mark across his cheek. Blood dripped down his cheek in little river. Sparks danced like fae across his vision and he stumbled for a moment. But he laughed. And laughed. Dagny suppressed a chuckle.

Puck's head whipped to face Broodmother, and he saw the gathering breath. Suddenly his chest lit up with energy. He shot up into the air, pinpointing the brightest rune and turning in midair in front of it, twisting to face Broodmother. He let out a high, shrill screech and divebombed her.

((Sorry for the short reply. How do fights.))
IB7Plwf.png
@Ecxcabre

As the bolt continues to charge within her body, her eyes were trained on the Coatl, not once allowing him to leave her sight. Just then he strategically places himself in front of one of Byzs runes, 'shielding' himself from her now blinded view. This impresses her.

As Puck dives at her with accompanying screeches, the spirals shoots herself right back into his direction, her multiple sets of wings steadying her as she went straight where she presumed the Coatl was heading. Using the momentum from her flying, she releases the Contuse bolt as high speeds and hopes her educated guess to his position would be in her favor.

((No problem! I actually prefer battle scenes to be in short replies since they are often fast paced))
@Ecxcabre

As the bolt continues to charge within her body, her eyes were trained on the Coatl, not once allowing him to leave her sight. Just then he strategically places himself in front of one of Byzs runes, 'shielding' himself from her now blinded view. This impresses her.

As Puck dives at her with accompanying screeches, the spirals shoots herself right back into his direction, her multiple sets of wings steadying her as she went straight where she presumed the Coatl was heading. Using the momentum from her flying, she releases the Contuse bolt as high speeds and hopes her educated guess to his position would be in her favor.

((No problem! I actually prefer battle scenes to be in short replies since they are often fast paced))
BuDq0ZK.gif
@EsinoLolly

He snarls as the bolt grazes the top of his wing. Perhaps he shouldn't have screeched, the sound probably gave away his position. But he used the sudden instability in the air to his advantage, swerving just to the right and snapping his teeth at her tail, trying to drag her with him as he tumbled to the ground.
@EsinoLolly

He snarls as the bolt grazes the top of his wing. Perhaps he shouldn't have screeched, the sound probably gave away his position. But he used the sudden instability in the air to his advantage, swerving just to the right and snapping his teeth at her tail, trying to drag her with him as he tumbled to the ground.
IB7Plwf.png
@Ecxcabre

Broodmother let out a yelp of surprise when she was dragged back to the ground by her singed tail. Her body follows it, getting slammed onto the cold surface of the ring. Her armor clanked loudly, and her organs visibly jostle at the impact. One of her wings got crumpled up from the rough landing, but it did not detour her in the least.

Letting out a snarl, she becomes a wiggling mess in an attempt to upright herself as her tail was still pinned in his jaws. She readies her mouth for her next attack, sickly green and brown colored fog rolling out of her mouth. She bares her fangs and launches herself to his neck and shoulder, intending to give him a very nasty bite.
@Ecxcabre

Broodmother let out a yelp of surprise when she was dragged back to the ground by her singed tail. Her body follows it, getting slammed onto the cold surface of the ring. Her armor clanked loudly, and her organs visibly jostle at the impact. One of her wings got crumpled up from the rough landing, but it did not detour her in the least.

Letting out a snarl, she becomes a wiggling mess in an attempt to upright herself as her tail was still pinned in his jaws. She readies her mouth for her next attack, sickly green and brown colored fog rolling out of her mouth. She bares her fangs and launches herself to his neck and shoulder, intending to give him a very nasty bite.
BuDq0ZK.gif
1 2