Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reiga and Compadres. [closed]
1 2
@cash @mountainfall @heartmane @eloquentartistry @reigaart

Setsun hit the ground hard, in the spot where Rei had been only moments before. She skidded across the ground, tearing up dirt and grass in her wake. As she slowed to a tumble and rolled a few more feet. when she finally came to a stop her whole body looked as though it were a tangled knot. It wasn't really unusual for spirals to get tangled up like this, but scraped up and covered in dirt as she was she appeared much more pathetic. After several seconds of silence she groaned rather loudly, and then she fell silent once more.

Setsun hit the ground hard, in the spot where Rei had been only moments before. She skidded across the ground, tearing up dirt and grass in her wake. As she slowed to a tumble and rolled a few more feet. when she finally came to a stop her whole body looked as though it were a tangled knot. It wasn't really unusual for spirals to get tangled up like this, but scraped up and covered in dirt as she was she appeared much more pathetic. After several seconds of silence she groaned rather loudly, and then she fell silent once more.
@cash @mountainfall @wailshark @eloquentartistry @reigaart

They'd been standing off to the side, safe from the racket. Waldemar watches complacently, eyes detached: the Coatl, perched on his side, (who, not being a hatchling, isn't really small enough to ride, but the Tundra wouldn't let him down as soon as the chaos began) watches with amused if wide eyes until the Spiral collapses to the ground. He slides off of Waldemar's back, and flaps over to her, nearly getting tangled in her petals. "Are you alright, miss?"

(haha i imagine petal apparel to be something like ruby rose's semblance, if you've watched rwby, it's a tangible force)
@cash @mountainfall @wailshark @eloquentartistry @reigaart

They'd been standing off to the side, safe from the racket. Waldemar watches complacently, eyes detached: the Coatl, perched on his side, (who, not being a hatchling, isn't really small enough to ride, but the Tundra wouldn't let him down as soon as the chaos began) watches with amused if wide eyes until the Spiral collapses to the ground. He slides off of Waldemar's back, and flaps over to her, nearly getting tangled in her petals. "Are you alright, miss?"

(haha i imagine petal apparel to be something like ruby rose's semblance, if you've watched rwby, it's a tangible force)
gM1MTf9.png
((haha, setsun's so full of her own ~beauty~, it's funny to imagine that actual petals just follow her everywhere))

The spiral lifted her head, blinking away the daze she was in. As her head stopped swimming the coatl next to her came into view. Completely ignoring his question she asked "How fast did I go? Do you know?" Then, as thought she hadn't just directly addressed someone, she began to roll and writhe on the ground as she went about the business of untangling herself.

The pink spiral who had been following Setsun approaching in the air, his flight shaky with stress. Finally catching up, he landed in spot between his sister and voraame. He looked between the two a few times, trying to decide which issue to address first. He finally settled, turning his gaze toward the great imperial and his small pearlcatcher companion. "I-I'm so sorry about this," he stuttered "N-not only did she inter-" He paused to take a breath, "Interrupt your speech, she n-nearly flew right into..." he trailed off there, his gaze lingering a little while longer than his words. He looked back to his sister again and then at the ground. "I wish I could say I tried to stop her," he said, his voice more steady now, but quieter, "but she just takes off without any warning. Even though were supposed to all be gathered here..." He sighed deeply, unsure how to continue, or if his words were really even worth anything.
((haha, setsun's so full of her own ~beauty~, it's funny to imagine that actual petals just follow her everywhere))

The spiral lifted her head, blinking away the daze she was in. As her head stopped swimming the coatl next to her came into view. Completely ignoring his question she asked "How fast did I go? Do you know?" Then, as thought she hadn't just directly addressed someone, she began to roll and writhe on the ground as she went about the business of untangling herself.

The pink spiral who had been following Setsun approaching in the air, his flight shaky with stress. Finally catching up, he landed in spot between his sister and voraame. He looked between the two a few times, trying to decide which issue to address first. He finally settled, turning his gaze toward the great imperial and his small pearlcatcher companion. "I-I'm so sorry about this," he stuttered "N-not only did she inter-" He paused to take a breath, "Interrupt your speech, she n-nearly flew right into..." he trailed off there, his gaze lingering a little while longer than his words. He looked back to his sister again and then at the ground. "I wish I could say I tried to stop her," he said, his voice more steady now, but quieter, "but she just takes off without any warning. Even though were supposed to all be gathered here..." He sighed deeply, unsure how to continue, or if his words were really even worth anything.
@Cash @wailshark @Heartmane @eloquentartistry @ReigaArt

Itegumo sighed. Stepping forward she spoke, "Relax it's not you fault, besides it's no one was hurt." She paused looking at the withering blue spiral, "I think," she mummbles to herself. She felt sorry for Poor Goo, she had to deal with two dragons simular to Setsun in her clan.

She turned back to the others, "So what do we want to do?" This meeting needed guidence or else at the rate it was going, they were never going to get anywhere. Thankfully, conducting meetings was a specailty of hers. "Any ideas?"
@Cash @wailshark @Heartmane @eloquentartistry @ReigaArt

Itegumo sighed. Stepping forward she spoke, "Relax it's not you fault, besides it's no one was hurt." She paused looking at the withering blue spiral, "I think," she mummbles to herself. She felt sorry for Poor Goo, she had to deal with two dragons simular to Setsun in her clan.

She turned back to the others, "So what do we want to do?" This meeting needed guidence or else at the rate it was going, they were never going to get anywhere. Thankfully, conducting meetings was a specailty of hers. "Any ideas?"
@Cash @mountainfall @Heartmane @eloquentartistry @ReigaArt

Goo cast a nervous glance toward the fae, uncertain whether to take her word for it until he heard something from Voraame himself. It was Rei his sister had almost crashed into, after all. After some hesitation, he decided that Setsun needed his attention. After a nervous nod in Itegumo's direction he moved to check on his sister. She had managed to untangle herself and was grinning proudly at him as she waved him over, but Goo could see she was well scraped up as usual and he considered it his duty to make sure she had not been seriously injured in any way.
@Cash @mountainfall @Heartmane @eloquentartistry @ReigaArt

Goo cast a nervous glance toward the fae, uncertain whether to take her word for it until he heard something from Voraame himself. It was Rei his sister had almost crashed into, after all. After some hesitation, he decided that Setsun needed his attention. After a nervous nod in Itegumo's direction he moved to check on his sister. She had managed to untangle herself and was grinning proudly at him as she waved him over, but Goo could see she was well scraped up as usual and he considered it his duty to make sure she had not been seriously injured in any way.
@Cash @mountainfall @wailshark @eloquentartistry @ReigaArt

The Coatl blinks at the dismissal as the blue Spiral shakes herself off, apparently unhurt. "O- okay..."

Waldemar sidles over, staying far back from the flying dirt. "I think we should go on a adventure." he says, voice soft but deep. "Isn't that what we're here for?"
@Cash @mountainfall @wailshark @eloquentartistry @ReigaArt

The Coatl blinks at the dismissal as the blue Spiral shakes herself off, apparently unhurt. "O- okay..."

Waldemar sidles over, staying far back from the flying dirt. "I think we should go on a adventure." he says, voice soft but deep. "Isn't that what we're here for?"
gM1MTf9.png
The seafoam fae looked at the caotl, "Yes but what Kind of an adventure? There are several diffrent types. We could do the litteral definition of adventure and go exploreing or something. We could do something political, or mysterious, or . . ." She tapered off realizing she sounded like she was chewing him out. "Sorry," she mumbled.
The seafoam fae looked at the caotl, "Yes but what Kind of an adventure? There are several diffrent types. We could do the litteral definition of adventure and go exploreing or something. We could do something political, or mysterious, or . . ." She tapered off realizing she sounded like she was chewing him out. "Sorry," she mumbled.
1 2