Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | new to RP, looking for a small group.
1 2 3
i'm pretty new to this, but i'm looking for a small consistent group of RPers to join in with. something definitely related to FR, i'm okay with violence and that but not really interested in the romantic lines. i can write a lot or a little depending on how the flow of the conversation is, but i'm just really interested in developing the personalities for some of my dragons. thanks :)
i'm pretty new to this, but i'm looking for a small consistent group of RPers to join in with. something definitely related to FR, i'm okay with violence and that but not really interested in the romantic lines. i can write a lot or a little depending on how the flow of the conversation is, but i'm just really interested in developing the personalities for some of my dragons. thanks :)
@ReigaArt

OMG I'D LOVE TO JOIN YOU UP ON THAT! I honestly open for all kinds of rps and am kind of excited to try and throw up João into the forum! He's such a beaut!
@ReigaArt

OMG I'D LOVE TO JOIN YOU UP ON THAT! I honestly open for all kinds of rps and am kind of excited to try and throw up João into the forum! He's such a beaut!
@Cash
yesss :D that'd be super fun. i definitely want something that's consistent, you know? something that will last a while, but casual. i totally want to give my Rei and Voraame and some fun!
@Cash
yesss :D that'd be super fun. i definitely want something that's consistent, you know? something that will last a while, but casual. i totally want to give my Rei and Voraame and some fun!
@ReigaArt

OMG TOTES MCGOATS! Especially since my dream one day is to make a pink punk dragon brigade in which most are just a bunch of meanies and butts. xD And João is my jefe but really he's just a nerd and newb ;~; Omg rambles! BUT YEAH PING ME WHEN YOU GET SOMETHING GOING BUT I'll chill around here till a fun group forms
@ReigaArt

OMG TOTES MCGOATS! Especially since my dream one day is to make a pink punk dragon brigade in which most are just a bunch of meanies and butts. xD And João is my jefe but really he's just a nerd and newb ;~; Omg rambles! BUT YEAH PING ME WHEN YOU GET SOMETHING GOING BUT I'll chill around here till a fun group forms
omg that's ADORABLE. i'll definitely ping you if i find one or get enough people to get one started :)
omg that's ADORABLE. i'll definitely ping you if i find one or get enough people to get one started :)
I was thinking of trying to get back into the rp game but it's been a while for me so a casual group would be great
I was thinking of trying to get back into the rp game but it's been a while for me so a casual group would be great
@wailshark casual is good, definitely :) i just want to make sure it's a group that sticks together rather than falling apart after a few days.
@wailshark casual is good, definitely :) i just want to make sure it's a group that sticks together rather than falling apart after a few days.
@ReigaArt yeah, for sure. I'm definitely interested.
@ReigaArt yeah, for sure. I'm definitely interested.
@wailshark
awesome :) i'll ping you if it gains more momentum.

@cash (and wailshark)
what sort of theme would you guys want to do?
@wailshark
awesome :) i'll ping you if it gains more momentum.

@cash (and wailshark)
what sort of theme would you guys want to do?
@ReigaArt
In all honest, I'm fine with anything as long as it doesn't surround a school theme xD I'm already in school so no thanks.
@ReigaArt
In all honest, I'm fine with anything as long as it doesn't surround a school theme xD I'm already in school so no thanks.
1 2 3