Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open for an RP Partner
1 2
Yo! I'm looking for partners! I'm pretty much open to all kinds of roleplay but I do like more down to earth stuff, cynical/baddies, and derped up stuff. I myself only play original characters but I'm perfectly fine with playing within fandoms and others as cannon characters!

I have been in a huge kick with monsters, aliens, scifi, distopia (along the mad max kind of line), old western, superpowered hero wannabes, and punk magical girls/guys. But my imagination is open for more!

Really guys....I'm open. Top lists are just to help folks who need ideas ;D
Yo! I'm looking for partners! I'm pretty much open to all kinds of roleplay but I do like more down to earth stuff, cynical/baddies, and derped up stuff. I myself only play original characters but I'm perfectly fine with playing within fandoms and others as cannon characters!

I have been in a huge kick with monsters, aliens, scifi, distopia (along the mad max kind of line), old western, superpowered hero wannabes, and punk magical girls/guys. But my imagination is open for more!

Really guys....I'm open. Top lists are just to help folks who need ideas ;D
Hey I'd love to roleplay some stuff with you. I have a Steampunk OC that's really fleshed out but I can come up with another one if that isn't what you're after. Would you like to roleplay i n forums or in pms?
Hey I'd love to roleplay some stuff with you. I have a Steampunk OC that's really fleshed out but I can come up with another one if that isn't what you're after. Would you like to roleplay i n forums or in pms?
AW94iGm.png
@ArtemisFoul
Omg steampunk sounds fun! I'd love that! I can probably toss you a character I have that was once in a cyberpunk world, not much would have changed for him honestly x3 And I'm good with either pm or forum so I guess it's up to you unless you want me to choose then forum?
@ArtemisFoul
Omg steampunk sounds fun! I'd love that! I can probably toss you a character I have that was once in a cyberpunk world, not much would have changed for him honestly x3 And I'm good with either pm or forum so I guess it's up to you unless you want me to choose then forum?
Alrighty then. What kinda genre are we going for? Romance? Adventure? Horror? I'm ok with anything.
Alrighty then. What kinda genre are we going for? Romance? Adventure? Horror? I'm ok with anything.
AW94iGm.png
@ArtemisFoul
Hmm well if I use my cyberpunk kid it's be best to lean more for horror and adventure since he's aromantic. But if you're itching for romance I can probs bust out a good candidate for your character no prob.
@ArtemisFoul
Hmm well if I use my cyberpunk kid it's be best to lean more for horror and adventure since he's aromantic. But if you're itching for romance I can probs bust out a good candidate for your character no prob.
Hm..I think we would be okay with just adventure. But what's the story going to be like?
Hm..I think we would be okay with just adventure. But what's the story going to be like?
AW94iGm.png
@Cash Would love to RP with you sometime! I'd prefer to stay within the realms of FR right now, but wouldn't mind expanding to non-fandom OCs or canon characters at a later date.
@Cash Would love to RP with you sometime! I'd prefer to stay within the realms of FR right now, but wouldn't mind expanding to non-fandom OCs or canon characters at a later date.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@ArtemisFoul
Kk think since we are sticking to steampunk I thought how about our characters where recruited on behalf of the british empire to explore new grounds within India as they strive to colonize parts of it on their race over world dominance in the 17th century. However in their exploration they've come to find a secret society of french colonies with some of the most advance technologies leaving the english ways to shame.

However in their arrival to the french-indian colony, our two explorers where taken captive and put in prison to ensure secrecy. Our adventure starts in their escape! How's that? It'll be set in a steampunk setting of course, especially within the french-indian colony, being highly advance in technology. Our characters may have been undermined by it at first, but they quickly adapted to their surroundings, sneakingly took a few new tech with them to the cell without the guards noticing! Yay or nay? I can think of something else if you don't like it.

@CaptainC
FR themed is fine! I'd love to get some roleplaying going for João
@ArtemisFoul
Kk think since we are sticking to steampunk I thought how about our characters where recruited on behalf of the british empire to explore new grounds within India as they strive to colonize parts of it on their race over world dominance in the 17th century. However in their exploration they've come to find a secret society of french colonies with some of the most advance technologies leaving the english ways to shame.

However in their arrival to the french-indian colony, our two explorers where taken captive and put in prison to ensure secrecy. Our adventure starts in their escape! How's that? It'll be set in a steampunk setting of course, especially within the french-indian colony, being highly advance in technology. Our characters may have been undermined by it at first, but they quickly adapted to their surroundings, sneakingly took a few new tech with them to the cell without the guards noticing! Yay or nay? I can think of something else if you don't like it.

@CaptainC
FR themed is fine! I'd love to get some roleplaying going for João
@Cash

I say yay! This can work especially well with my character. He's a blacksmith by trade and is, well, missing a leg. So he made his own prosthetic. I'll throw the chara profile up here then you can go ahead and make a thread for us?
@Cash

I say yay! This can work especially well with my character. He's a blacksmith by trade and is, well, missing a leg. So he made his own prosthetic. I'll throw the chara profile up here then you can go ahead and make a thread for us?
AW94iGm.png
Name: James Neeves
Appearance:
Body
He is around six feet tall and is rather muscular. He is missing a leg and instead has a metal, brass colored prosthetic. It has a few different gears on it which all interact with each other while he walks and stop when he's not in motion. He had dark brown hair and green eyes. His complexion is slightly tanned.
Clothes
He wears a pair of large, blue tinted goggles at all times, whether they're over his eyes or on his top hat. The sides are made of brass and seem to be artistically crafted. He wears a long sleeved blue dress shirt with a tan vest over it. He keeps a pocket watch in the pocket of his vest. His pants are long and gray with black pinstripes running down the legs. He also wears a pair of black dress shoes.
Personality: James can be called many things but shy is not one of them. He has always been a people person and loves to meet new faces. He is very ambitious and continued his quest to become an explorer and archaeologist even after he lost his leg. He crafted his prosthetic himself to make sure it would be able to handle any type of terrain he would explore. He has trouble following direction and always likes to forge his own path.
Name: James Neeves
Appearance:
Body
He is around six feet tall and is rather muscular. He is missing a leg and instead has a metal, brass colored prosthetic. It has a few different gears on it which all interact with each other while he walks and stop when he's not in motion. He had dark brown hair and green eyes. His complexion is slightly tanned.
Clothes
He wears a pair of large, blue tinted goggles at all times, whether they're over his eyes or on his top hat. The sides are made of brass and seem to be artistically crafted. He wears a long sleeved blue dress shirt with a tan vest over it. He keeps a pocket watch in the pocket of his vest. His pants are long and gray with black pinstripes running down the legs. He also wears a pair of black dress shoes.
Personality: James can be called many things but shy is not one of them. He has always been a people person and loves to meet new faces. He is very ambitious and continued his quest to become an explorer and archaeologist even after he lost his leg. He crafted his prosthetic himself to make sure it would be able to handle any type of terrain he would explore. He has trouble following direction and always likes to forge his own path.
AW94iGm.png
1 2