Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Forced to Fight (OOC & Profiles)
1 2 3
The Shade is descending on the world once more, the beastclan is sweeping across the terrain, and clans once devoted to exalting dragons to their deities are no longer giving up their members. The Gods, once rulers of great armies, saw their dwindling soldiers slaughtered by the encroaching forces. Fearing their lands to be swallowed up for eternity, they grew desperate, so desperate that the Gods decided to do something unthinkable.

They began drafting whole clans. Whole families forced to become warriors. Lovers into fighters, hatchlings to scouts. Lairs that had been occupied for generations now were emptied, their members on the battlefield.

That's where this story begins. Your clan has been drafted and thrown into a training camp. It's a mixture of different flights and dragons. Will you drop past quarrels and fight for the cause or will you fight amongst yourselves? Only you can decide...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Application
- Clan name
- Flight and Deity
- A few paragraph example post (as this Roleplay will be Semi-literate to Literate, 3rd person as well please!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ACCEPTED MEMBERS
@CaptainC
- Oceanmelon
@Dragonstormgirl
- Mira
- Wynn
- Thunderhead
~ Capricorn
~ Laufen
The Shade is descending on the world once more, the beastclan is sweeping across the terrain, and clans once devoted to exalting dragons to their deities are no longer giving up their members. The Gods, once rulers of great armies, saw their dwindling soldiers slaughtered by the encroaching forces. Fearing their lands to be swallowed up for eternity, they grew desperate, so desperate that the Gods decided to do something unthinkable.

They began drafting whole clans. Whole families forced to become warriors. Lovers into fighters, hatchlings to scouts. Lairs that had been occupied for generations now were emptied, their members on the battlefield.

That's where this story begins. Your clan has been drafted and thrown into a training camp. It's a mixture of different flights and dragons. Will you drop past quarrels and fight for the cause or will you fight amongst yourselves? Only you can decide...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Application
- Clan name
- Flight and Deity
- A few paragraph example post (as this Roleplay will be Semi-literate to Literate, 3rd person as well please!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ACCEPTED MEMBERS
@CaptainC
- Oceanmelon
@Dragonstormgirl
- Mira
- Wynn
- Thunderhead
~ Capricorn
~ Laufen
@Avonmora
((Still new to all this, so I hope everything checks out. Please inform me if something is wrong or needs changed!))

Clan name: Whispering Winds
Flight and Deity: Nature Flight, The Gladekeeper
Example:

The night was dark and dreary, as many nights are. It was humid out and single droplets of water clung to ever blade of grass and dropping leaf. A crescent moon rested peacefully in the sky, watching over the creatures that stirred below. A lithe form slipped through the night, it's dark green, slender body a mere blur as is broad, blue wings flapped repetivly and rhythmically, propelling the skinny form through the crispy night air.

After a few short moments, it flared it's wings, halting it's flight. The creature, now revealed as a female Fae dragon, flapped it's wings smoothly, keeping herself suspended in midair and her jungle green gaze flickered about in search of food. With three hungry hatchlings back at her clan nesting sight, the dragoness had no time to waste with enjoying the pleasurable temperature or the way the moonlight glistened off of the dewdrops.

The Fae suddenly stilled her flapping and tucked her wings tightly to her body, dropping into a dive as movement caught her eye. A rabbit had jumped into a clearing to drink from a gurgling stream and didn't even have time to blink before the female's claws had dragged it into the sky. "Good catch, Quiven" Thd female whipped around to face the familiar voice. Before her, a male Mirror dragon bobbed up and down as he watched her.

"Bently, aren't you suppose to be watching the hatchlings?" The male, Bently by name, was the father of her three children, a father that apparently decided that watching his mate hunt was better than keeping the children safe. He, however, just sighed slightly and flew forwards, closing the gap between them slightly.

"Abacus is watching them. You know he loves all three if them already." Abacus was a male tundra dragon that had recently joined the clan. The hatchlings all adored him, and he they, but Quiven was still somewhat hesitant to leave her children alone with the large dragon.

"Fine, fine. Let's gwther the rest of the kills and get back before they kill him." Bently nods in agreement, then darts forwards to where she often his her prey.

"Beat you there!" He dared over his shoulder, but she had already darted past him and was dicing towards her stockpile, calling teases at him as she did.

((Sorry for any misspellings. I play on my iPod and don't always catch the autocorrects))
@Avonmora
((Still new to all this, so I hope everything checks out. Please inform me if something is wrong or needs changed!))

Clan name: Whispering Winds
Flight and Deity: Nature Flight, The Gladekeeper
Example:

The night was dark and dreary, as many nights are. It was humid out and single droplets of water clung to ever blade of grass and dropping leaf. A crescent moon rested peacefully in the sky, watching over the creatures that stirred below. A lithe form slipped through the night, it's dark green, slender body a mere blur as is broad, blue wings flapped repetivly and rhythmically, propelling the skinny form through the crispy night air.

After a few short moments, it flared it's wings, halting it's flight. The creature, now revealed as a female Fae dragon, flapped it's wings smoothly, keeping herself suspended in midair and her jungle green gaze flickered about in search of food. With three hungry hatchlings back at her clan nesting sight, the dragoness had no time to waste with enjoying the pleasurable temperature or the way the moonlight glistened off of the dewdrops.

The Fae suddenly stilled her flapping and tucked her wings tightly to her body, dropping into a dive as movement caught her eye. A rabbit had jumped into a clearing to drink from a gurgling stream and didn't even have time to blink before the female's claws had dragged it into the sky. "Good catch, Quiven" Thd female whipped around to face the familiar voice. Before her, a male Mirror dragon bobbed up and down as he watched her.

"Bently, aren't you suppose to be watching the hatchlings?" The male, Bently by name, was the father of her three children, a father that apparently decided that watching his mate hunt was better than keeping the children safe. He, however, just sighed slightly and flew forwards, closing the gap between them slightly.

"Abacus is watching them. You know he loves all three if them already." Abacus was a male tundra dragon that had recently joined the clan. The hatchlings all adored him, and he they, but Quiven was still somewhat hesitant to leave her children alone with the large dragon.

"Fine, fine. Let's gwther the rest of the kills and get back before they kill him." Bently nods in agreement, then darts forwards to where she often his her prey.

"Beat you there!" He dared over his shoulder, but she had already darted past him and was dicing towards her stockpile, calling teases at him as she did.

((Sorry for any misspellings. I play on my iPod and don't always catch the autocorrects))
@Songofthefrog That was wonderful! Don't worry about the spelling mistakes, I don't mind at all! Everything seems in order, so I'll say that you're accepted! If I could just ask what dragons you'll be using? You can use dragons you don't necessarily have in your lair but I'll ask to not have more than 7!
@Songofthefrog That was wonderful! Don't worry about the spelling mistakes, I don't mind at all! Everything seems in order, so I'll say that you're accepted! If I could just ask what dragons you'll be using? You can use dragons you don't necessarily have in your lair but I'll ask to not have more than 7!
Bumping for the day crowd!
Bumping for the day crowd!
@Avonmora [b]Clan name:[/b] Rancorous Illness [b]Flight and Deity:[/b] Plague, Plaugebringer [b]A few paragraph example post:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5793185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/57932/5793185_350.png[/img] [/url] How she hated these drafts, her lair and clanmates forced out of their home within the Wandering Contagion to serve under foreign gods, for which she cared not for. Her original home had always been that which lay beneath the Plaugebringer, Mother of Disease and Decay and the only mother to them all. She had not wanted to leave, let alone serve under multiple deities whom bickered and fought amongst themselves, blind to the true nature behind all things: Death must exist and pervade, least nothing grow or adapt to its harsh conditions. No dragon nor beast nor anything else was immune to this plague, and under the Plaugebringer, Mother to them all, they would see that this fact remains. Here, however, the Imperial would not speak nor associate with the other dragons. On occasion she would happen by a former clanmember, to which she would stop and speak with them all that she could. Beyond this, she would acknowledge and respect other followers of their Mother, the Plaugebringer, and occasionally speak with them regarding their unsavory situation. But perhaps the worst was yet to come, as more and more clans came in, the blue dragon learned of the true diversity of this era. Here came the followers of the Gladekeeper, sworn enemy to all Plaugelings and their cause, many dragons of Nature and growth. Though she could not fight with them, every scale on her body burned with the need to take them to the ground, to pushed them into the bones of previous fallen dragons and impale them, to drop them into the Wyrmwound, which she would gladly sacrifice herself in if it meant to destroy one of of Gladekeepers disciples. But nay, this forceful drafting kept her and others like her at bay, for disobedience to these foreign and foolish gods would bring nothing but harm to them all. With that in mind, Oceanmelon had kept quiet, only sending off a bitter look when noticing one of the other Flights, especially the Nature dragons, stray to close to her. These clans had no right to be so close together; Shade or no Shade, this alliance tried the patience of many, and would, to her, have been better left undone. She could do nothing, however, as their Mother had indeed requested this as well, begrudgingly as she knew it was. For her, the blue Imperial would do anything, and perhaps that was the strongest tie keeping her here, tolerating the other flights and fighting on behalf of all these deities which she did not follow.
@Avonmora

Clan name: Rancorous Illness
Flight and Deity: Plague, Plaugebringer
A few paragraph example post:
5793185_350.png

How she hated these drafts, her lair and clanmates forced out of their home within the Wandering Contagion to serve under foreign gods, for which she cared not for. Her original home had always been that which lay beneath the Plaugebringer, Mother of Disease and Decay and the only mother to them all. She had not wanted to leave, let alone serve under multiple deities whom bickered and fought amongst themselves, blind to the true nature behind all things: Death must exist and pervade, least nothing grow or adapt to its harsh conditions. No dragon nor beast nor anything else was immune to this plague, and under the Plaugebringer, Mother to them all, they would see that this fact remains.
Here, however, the Imperial would not speak nor associate with the other dragons. On occasion she would happen by a former clanmember, to which she would stop and speak with them all that she could. Beyond this, she would acknowledge and respect other followers of their Mother, the Plaugebringer, and occasionally speak with them regarding their unsavory situation.
But perhaps the worst was yet to come, as more and more clans came in, the blue dragon learned of the true diversity of this era. Here came the followers of the Gladekeeper, sworn enemy to all Plaugelings and their cause, many dragons of Nature and growth. Though she could not fight with them, every scale on her body burned with the need to take them to the ground, to pushed them into the bones of previous fallen dragons and impale them, to drop them into the Wyrmwound, which she would gladly sacrifice herself in if it meant to destroy one of of Gladekeepers disciples. But nay, this forceful drafting kept her and others like her at bay, for disobedience to these foreign and foolish gods would bring nothing but harm to them all.
With that in mind, Oceanmelon had kept quiet, only sending off a bitter look when noticing one of the other Flights, especially the Nature dragons, stray to close to her. These clans had no right to be so close together; Shade or no Shade, this alliance tried the patience of many, and would, to her, have been better left undone.
She could do nothing, however, as their Mother had indeed requested this as well, begrudgingly as she knew it was. For her, the blue Imperial would do anything, and perhaps that was the strongest tie keeping her here, tolerating the other flights and fighting on behalf of all these deities which she did not follow.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Clan name- Aire Strike (idk, it has the name of the clan leader. blame one of the spirals for the cheesyness)

Flight and Deity- Lightning and the Stormcatcher (commonly referred to as The Boss)

Example:
Mira snarls, puffing her scales out to make herself look larger. Not that it really changed much as the female Imperial was already quite large to begin with. Her opponent, another Imperial female, returns the gesture with the added display of unfolding her wings with an answering hiss.

After a few seconds of stillness, the two launch themselves into a sparring session, hissing, clawing and rolling around the large cavern they have claimed as their personal battle ground. Finally, with a strong twist and grab to the throat, Mira pins the other female, much to the other's displeasure.

"Mira," she shouts in indignation. "That's not fair! Your back legs are stronger than mine! And they're made out of metal, so there's no way I can give you pain through them. And I know Thunderhead will kill me if I mess up his hard work."

"Oh stop being so dramatic Wynn," Mira snorts, letting up the other female. "He wouldn't kill you. I get them damaged all the time in the Coliseum."

"Yeah, but the ones that usually rip 'em up are already dead by the time we get home," Wynn points out.

Mira considers this, then gives a quiet snort of laughter. "True. I hadn't thought of that."

Wynn just shakes her head, nosing against her friend's neck. "Alright, come on. Let's go see Laufen and get patched up."

With that, the two best friends exit the cavern, laughing and joking all the way.
Clan name- Aire Strike (idk, it has the name of the clan leader. blame one of the spirals for the cheesyness)

Flight and Deity- Lightning and the Stormcatcher (commonly referred to as The Boss)

Example:
Mira snarls, puffing her scales out to make herself look larger. Not that it really changed much as the female Imperial was already quite large to begin with. Her opponent, another Imperial female, returns the gesture with the added display of unfolding her wings with an answering hiss.

After a few seconds of stillness, the two launch themselves into a sparring session, hissing, clawing and rolling around the large cavern they have claimed as their personal battle ground. Finally, with a strong twist and grab to the throat, Mira pins the other female, much to the other's displeasure.

"Mira," she shouts in indignation. "That's not fair! Your back legs are stronger than mine! And they're made out of metal, so there's no way I can give you pain through them. And I know Thunderhead will kill me if I mess up his hard work."

"Oh stop being so dramatic Wynn," Mira snorts, letting up the other female. "He wouldn't kill you. I get them damaged all the time in the Coliseum."

"Yeah, but the ones that usually rip 'em up are already dead by the time we get home," Wynn points out.

Mira considers this, then gives a quiet snort of laughter. "True. I hadn't thought of that."

Wynn just shakes her head, nosing against her friend's neck. "Alright, come on. Let's go see Laufen and get patched up."

With that, the two best friends exit the cavern, laughing and joking all the way.
@CaptainC @Dragonstormgirl Oh gosh!! Both of you are accepted! That was so well done and more than I expected!

If you guys have any ideas, feel free to spitball them at me!

Also, if you both could give me a picture and a brief description of each dragon you're going to use? Please no more than 7 each!
@CaptainC @Dragonstormgirl Oh gosh!! Both of you are accepted! That was so well done and more than I expected!

If you guys have any ideas, feel free to spitball them at me!

Also, if you both could give me a picture and a brief description of each dragon you're going to use? Please no more than 7 each!
@Avonmora [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5793185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/57932/5793185_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Oceanmelon [s]yes I misspelled it ;A;[/s] [b]Description:[/b] In battle, Ocean is a fearsome dragon who is not beneath fighting dirty to win. She often brings plagues with her where she goes, releasing them unto her enemies, often without them even realizing. When in more physical combat, the blue dragon will try to impale others on the bones scattered about the Scarred Wastelands, or otherwise bring them to the ground though use of her surroundings. Within her clan, especially to hatchlings, Oceanmelon is a gentle giant. She cares deeply for young dragons, and has been known to take in "strays" quite often, much to Alpha's displeasure. Noting this, she will not harm young dragons, but instead work to convert them to serve under the Plaguebringer.
@Avonmora
5793185_350.png

Name: Oceanmelon yes I misspelled it ;A;
Description: In battle, Ocean is a fearsome dragon who is not beneath fighting dirty to win. She often brings plagues with her where she goes, releasing them unto her enemies, often without them even realizing. When in more physical combat, the blue dragon will try to impale others on the bones scattered about the Scarred Wastelands, or otherwise bring them to the ground though use of her surroundings.
Within her clan, especially to hatchlings, Oceanmelon is a gentle giant. She cares deeply for young dragons, and has been known to take in "strays" quite often, much to Alpha's displeasure. Noting this, she will not harm young dragons, but instead work to convert them to serve under the Plaguebringer.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@Avonmora Alright, sounds good. =) I'll definitely use the first three, but I'm not so sure about the last two. And for ideas, I'm not sure. Depends on where you wanted this to go and if the dragons from these clans will meet at any point (I assume they will). Mira- clan Second In Command [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2854853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28549/2854853_350.png[/img] [/url] (Taken straight from her profile) Mira has a very hard personality. Emotionally withdrawn to a degree that's extreme even for Imperials, she prefers to keep to herself, often flying high above the charged clouds generally covering the sky over Lightning's territory or hanging out on the generators attached to the lightning catchers in preference to staying in the lair. The only ones who can really keep close to her are Laufen, the coatl who decided Mira was her new mommy, and Ammunae, Mira's mate. Wynn and Ruadan, the second and third of her coli team, manage to keep a tight relationship with her merely because of the camaraderie formed from battling together. However, Wynn has finally managed to worm her way into Mira's affections, mostly garnered from the camaraderie formed from sharing battles. However, she absolutely despises Capricorn. Younger and trained higher than her, Mira more often than not gives him the cold shoulder, at best. Even in the arena she prefers Wynn or Ruadan's help to that of Capricorn's. Speaking of the Coliseum, those iron boots she wears? Those are prosthetic legs she has to use ever since a chimera took them off while battling in the Arena. The clan's engineer created them for her to replace the one's she lost, and while clunky and with a bit of a lag, they are much better than nothing. Wynn- Mira's Coliseum-second [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1936892] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19369/1936892_350.png[/img] [/url] Wynn is always cheerful. She has a very up-beat and happy personality, always ready to lend a helping hand to anyone in need through encouragement, enthusiasm, of just plain brute strength. As another fairly large Imperial, Wynn can seem intimidating at first, until after the first few minutes and her boisterous personality finally shows itself. However, that doesn't mean she can't get scary. Hurt one of her friends or her mate and she will not hesitate to retaliate to protect them. Thunderhead- the clan's zany little inventor who is surprisingly good with Lightning's machines [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3078058] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30781/3078058_350.png[/img] [/url] (Taken straight from his profile, which is courtesy of Orrery) Thunderhead was born to a clan in the Ashfall Waste. But fire? Lava? Blacksmithing? Boooring! He wanted to make himself known as an engineer and follow in the path of the Stormcatcher. And he did. He left his home and flew the hundreds of miles to the Shifting Expanse. Of course, he lacked the natural magical aptitude for lightning that the native dragons did. But he was devoted, and determined to prove himself. One hot summer night when the heat lightning was flickering in the sky, he set up the start of an invention to harness the wind and lightning energy of storms themselves. It drew the lightning just as he expected. He just hadn't calculated for the raw power of lightning without the carefully layered safeguards that the lightning clans had created over the years. When he woke up the next morning after being shocked into unconsciousness, his body was spiderwebbed with white. It looked like lightning, and it was proof that by attempting this, he had been marked by the Stormcatcher himself as worthy to work in their towers. Capricorn- the most stuck-up individual you will ever have the displeasure of meeting [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3573774] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35738/3573774_350.png[/img] [/url] (Taken straight from his profile) Capricorn is haughty and proud to a degree of prissyness not often witnessed. The only time he ever forgoes this personality is in the Coliseum where he turns into a raging fighter uncaring for his looks in favor of beating enemies to a pulp. Just as long as there is a bath to wash off all the grime of battle afterwards. Laufen- one of the clan's healers [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3670626] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36707/3670626_350.png[/img] [/url] While not formally trained in the art of healing, Laufen has a natural talent for the job, her sweet, caring personality perfect for helping dragons calm down so they don't hurt themselves even more than they already have. Because of her talent for healing, Laufen doesn't really know or want to know how to fight, which is just fine considering her adopted mamma is a 100-foot Imperial who will turn into a raging ball of fury if anyone even [i]looks[/i] at the little Coatl wrong.
@Avonmora
Alright, sounds good. =) I'll definitely use the first three, but I'm not so sure about the last two.
And for ideas, I'm not sure. Depends on where you wanted this to go and if the dragons from these clans will meet at any point (I assume they will).

Mira- clan Second In Command

2854853_350.png

(Taken straight from her profile)
Mira has a very hard personality. Emotionally withdrawn to a degree that's extreme even for Imperials, she prefers to keep to herself, often flying high above the charged clouds generally covering the sky over Lightning's territory or hanging out on the generators attached to the lightning catchers in preference to staying in the lair.
The only ones who can really keep close to her are Laufen, the coatl who decided Mira was her new mommy, and Ammunae, Mira's mate. Wynn and Ruadan, the second and third of her coli team, manage to keep a tight relationship with her merely because of the camaraderie formed from battling together. However, Wynn has finally managed to worm her way into Mira's affections, mostly garnered from the camaraderie formed from sharing battles.
However, she absolutely despises Capricorn. Younger and trained higher than her, Mira more often than not gives him the cold shoulder, at best. Even in the arena she prefers Wynn or Ruadan's help to that of Capricorn's.
Speaking of the Coliseum, those iron boots she wears? Those are prosthetic legs she has to use ever since a chimera took them off while battling in the Arena. The clan's engineer created them for her to replace the one's she lost, and while clunky and with a bit of a lag, they are much better than nothing.

Wynn- Mira's Coliseum-second

1936892_350.png

Wynn is always cheerful. She has a very up-beat and happy personality, always ready to lend a helping hand to anyone in need through encouragement, enthusiasm, of just plain brute strength. As another fairly large Imperial, Wynn can seem intimidating at first, until after the first few minutes and her boisterous personality finally shows itself.
However, that doesn't mean she can't get scary. Hurt one of her friends or her mate and she will not hesitate to retaliate to protect them.

Thunderhead- the clan's zany little inventor who is surprisingly good with Lightning's machines

3078058_350.png

(Taken straight from his profile, which is courtesy of Orrery)
Thunderhead was born to a clan in the Ashfall Waste. But fire? Lava? Blacksmithing? Boooring!
He wanted to make himself known as an engineer and follow in the path of the Stormcatcher. And he did. He left his home and flew the hundreds of miles to the Shifting Expanse.
Of course, he lacked the natural magical aptitude for lightning that the native dragons did. But he was devoted, and determined to prove himself.
One hot summer night when the heat lightning was flickering in the sky, he set up the start of an invention to harness the wind and lightning energy of storms themselves. It drew the lightning just as he expected. He just hadn't calculated for the raw power of lightning without the carefully layered safeguards that the lightning clans had created over the years.
When he woke up the next morning after being shocked into unconsciousness, his body was spiderwebbed with white. It looked like lightning, and it was proof that by attempting this, he had been marked by the Stormcatcher himself as worthy to work in their towers.

Capricorn- the most stuck-up individual you will ever have the displeasure of meeting

3573774_350.png

(Taken straight from his profile)
Capricorn is haughty and proud to a degree of prissyness not often witnessed. The only time he ever forgoes this personality is in the Coliseum where he turns into a raging fighter uncaring for his looks in favor of beating enemies to a pulp.
Just as long as there is a bath to wash off all the grime of battle afterwards.

Laufen- one of the clan's healers

3670626_350.png

While not formally trained in the art of healing, Laufen has a natural talent for the job, her sweet, caring personality perfect for helping dragons calm down so they don't hurt themselves even more than they already have.
Because of her talent for healing, Laufen doesn't really know or want to know how to fight, which is just fine considering her adopted mamma is a 100-foot Imperial who will turn into a raging ball of fury if anyone even looks at the little Coatl wrong.
@CaptainC @Songofthefrog @Dragonstormgirl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6609857] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/66099/6609857_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name[/b]: Aeirial [b]Description[/b]: Though his skill in battle is lacking, Aeirial's skill in stealth is unmatched. He uses his size to his advantage in combat, swinging wildly around to knock enemies over while his team members finish them off. Aeirial left Avonmora's clan right when the drafting started, along with his mate, Radja. The clan hasn't heard from their companion and fear the worst, but meet a familiar face when they themselves are drafted... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7046531] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70466/7046531_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name[/b]: Conch [b]Description[/b]: Just a hatchling, Conch is too young for the trauma he's being thrown into. He's a curious bright hatchling, becoming a sort of self-proclaimed apprentice of Lumi. That was, of course, before the draft day. Being shielded from the horrors and loss they faced, he now stays in the Training camps nursery, until the day he's ready to take his first steps as a soldier... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6020509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60206/6020509_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name[/b]: Lumi [b]Description[/b]: Lumi is a scholar, not a fighter. She would spend her days pouring over books and scrolls, and then reciting history to everyone else in the evenings through stories. She was never meant to the battlefield, her near luminescent colouring making sure of that. However, to protect what precious few family members she has left, she's willing to do what it takes to help them survive. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5968058] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/59681/5968058_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name[/b]: Stream [b]Description[/b]: Stream has known hardship all her life. From the faithful day she was labelled as a bad mother because her two hatchlings were stolen, the Skydancer has had to fight for what little she's gotten, until she was finally accepted into the clan of Avonmora. Now that what little she had was taken away, the female has fallen into becoming a loyal soldier, fighting when she's told and doing what's ordered. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6874142] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68742/6874142_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name[/b]: Xenomorph (Pronounced 'Zheno- morph') [b]Description[/b]: Xeno is a berserker, a heavy hitter, one who’ll smash you under her foot and won’t think twice about doing it. She's the one dragon you don't want to go up against, especially if you've even looked at any of her clan mates funny. As a Guardian, Xeno went searching for her charge, her item to protect for the rest of her life, at a very young age and found it in the form of a Clan. Avonmora’s clan to be exact. Xeno swore her life to protect each member within her family and though she failed to protect some, she’s determined to protect the ones that are left with renewed vigor.
@CaptainC @Songofthefrog @Dragonstormgirl

6609857_350.png

Name: Aeirial
Description: Though his skill in battle is lacking, Aeirial's skill in stealth is unmatched. He uses his size to his advantage in combat, swinging wildly around to knock enemies over while his team members finish them off.
Aeirial left Avonmora's clan right when the drafting started, along with his mate, Radja. The clan hasn't heard from their companion and fear the worst, but meet a familiar face when they themselves are drafted...

7046531_350.png

Name: Conch
Description: Just a hatchling, Conch is too young for the trauma he's being thrown into. He's a curious bright hatchling, becoming a sort of self-proclaimed apprentice of Lumi. That was, of course, before the draft day. Being shielded from the horrors and loss they faced, he now stays in the Training camps nursery, until the day he's ready to take his first steps as a soldier...

6020509_350.png

Name: Lumi
Description: Lumi is a scholar, not a fighter. She would spend her days pouring over books and scrolls, and then reciting history to everyone else in the evenings through stories. She was never meant to the battlefield, her near luminescent colouring making sure of that. However, to protect what precious few family members she has left, she's willing to do what it takes to help them survive.

5968058_350.png

Name: Stream
Description: Stream has known hardship all her life. From the faithful day she was labelled as a bad mother because her two hatchlings were stolen, the Skydancer has had to fight for what little she's gotten, until she was finally accepted into the clan of Avonmora. Now that what little she had was taken away, the female has fallen into becoming a loyal soldier, fighting when she's told and doing what's ordered.

6874142_350.png

Name: Xenomorph (Pronounced 'Zheno- morph')
Description: Xeno is a berserker, a heavy hitter, one who’ll smash you under her foot and won’t think twice about doing it. She's the one dragon you don't want to go up against, especially if you've even looked at any of her clan mates funny. As a Guardian, Xeno went searching for her charge, her item to protect for the rest of her life, at a very young age and found it in the form of a Clan. Avonmora’s clan to be exact. Xeno swore her life to protect each member within her family and though she failed to protect some, she’s determined to protect the ones that are left with renewed vigor.
1 2 3