Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exalts Fallen {Interest check}
1 2 3
I've been reading a little of the FR lore and the bit about exalting really got me interested. People are so torn over it and there are so many headcanons about exalting that this just spawned.

I'd like to know if anyone is interested in roleplaying this. Tell me if you're interested in being a mod!

The story:

--

Exalting. An act that many uphold and fear. What comes from it and what happens to the dragons who are given the so-called "honor" of serving beside their deity?

Hatchlings and adults alike are exalted every day.

For some, exalting is a death sentence. Rumors circulating, inciting fear to crawl under scales of even the bravest dragons. Their brethren are being processed. Their life force siphoned to fight the shade; leaving them as mere empty husks that disintegrate to nothing after.

Elders say that this is mere whispers of the deranged. But why wouldn't the young believe such rumors? Dragons who are given this honor are never seen or heard of again. Only their image erected in the lands where their deities ruled stands as a reminder of their past life and existence.

"A memorial to dead heroes." Some say.

But what if that is not the case?

What if the exalted are all still alive.

What if rumors about the exalted helping fighting the shade were true?

And what if a small number of the exalteds grow tired of this fighting and decide that they have had enough?

Unfortunately, no one among the loyal exalts take kindly to heretics and deserters.

And those that have abandoned their posts are given no mercy.

-

The story follow exalted dragons who have escaped from the grasp of the deities and have abandoned the fight against the shade. You roleplay as defectors trying to escape loyal exalts pursuing you who are out to either bring you back or kill you.

Because there is no age limit to a dragon a player can exalt, the exalted can be of any age. Their story is limited only by your imagination.

You can either use the dragons in your lair, a dragon you created through the Scrying Workshop, or hell... If you're that dedicated, go and use an actual exalted dragon! (I'll be using my own dragons from my lair).

Of course that won't be the only role and you can play. From Civilians, wild dragons that the escaped exalts come across, humans, future familiars, etc. You can be anything!

So long as you don't play god if your character isn't a god of course!

Godmods definitely won't be welcome in here if this RP ever gets off the ground.

And yes that applies to even people who become mods of the roleplay.

There will be three different forums.

The main page that will hold the actual roleplay, a forum for the profiles, and an OC thread. This is to keep the main thread clean.
I've been reading a little of the FR lore and the bit about exalting really got me interested. People are so torn over it and there are so many headcanons about exalting that this just spawned.

I'd like to know if anyone is interested in roleplaying this. Tell me if you're interested in being a mod!

The story:

--

Exalting. An act that many uphold and fear. What comes from it and what happens to the dragons who are given the so-called "honor" of serving beside their deity?

Hatchlings and adults alike are exalted every day.

For some, exalting is a death sentence. Rumors circulating, inciting fear to crawl under scales of even the bravest dragons. Their brethren are being processed. Their life force siphoned to fight the shade; leaving them as mere empty husks that disintegrate to nothing after.

Elders say that this is mere whispers of the deranged. But why wouldn't the young believe such rumors? Dragons who are given this honor are never seen or heard of again. Only their image erected in the lands where their deities ruled stands as a reminder of their past life and existence.

"A memorial to dead heroes." Some say.

But what if that is not the case?

What if the exalted are all still alive.

What if rumors about the exalted helping fighting the shade were true?

And what if a small number of the exalteds grow tired of this fighting and decide that they have had enough?

Unfortunately, no one among the loyal exalts take kindly to heretics and deserters.

And those that have abandoned their posts are given no mercy.

-

The story follow exalted dragons who have escaped from the grasp of the deities and have abandoned the fight against the shade. You roleplay as defectors trying to escape loyal exalts pursuing you who are out to either bring you back or kill you.

Because there is no age limit to a dragon a player can exalt, the exalted can be of any age. Their story is limited only by your imagination.

You can either use the dragons in your lair, a dragon you created through the Scrying Workshop, or hell... If you're that dedicated, go and use an actual exalted dragon! (I'll be using my own dragons from my lair).

Of course that won't be the only role and you can play. From Civilians, wild dragons that the escaped exalts come across, humans, future familiars, etc. You can be anything!

So long as you don't play god if your character isn't a god of course!

Godmods definitely won't be welcome in here if this RP ever gets off the ground.

And yes that applies to even people who become mods of the roleplay.

There will be three different forums.

The main page that will hold the actual roleplay, a forum for the profiles, and an OC thread. This is to keep the main thread clean.
@Yagyuu

I'm interested into this! :3
@Yagyuu

I'm interested into this! :3
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
@Yagyuu
this seems very interesting!, im definitely interested.
@Yagyuu
this seems very interesting!, im definitely interested.
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
@TheInfection @Lipizzara

That's two! Unfortunately, it's late where I am so I have to go. But I will ping you guys once it is decided.

I hope more will show interest tomorrow.

Also, please don't be afraid to ask to become a mod! I need all the help I can get in making this RP happen!
@TheInfection @Lipizzara

That's two! Unfortunately, it's late where I am so I have to go. But I will ping you guys once it is decided.

I hope more will show interest tomorrow.

Also, please don't be afraid to ask to become a mod! I need all the help I can get in making this RP happen!
This is definately something I'm interested in. nwn
This is definately something I'm interested in. nwn
I'm feeling this! Count me in!
I'm feeling this! Count me in!
@Yagyuu I'm interested too!
@Yagyuu I'm interested too!
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
This sounds awesome! I'd love to join in.
This sounds awesome! I'd love to join in.
CPt6K.gif
YMPbu9R.png
ca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.png6mVFIuV.png
gziv3Ja.pngtLCn0d0.pngEE2umbT.png
This sounds really cool! I'd love to join.
This sounds really cool! I'd love to join.
@Yagyuu Awesome plot ^^ I would love to join too!
@Yagyuu Awesome plot ^^ I would love to join too!
plague1_zps841fda19.png
1 2 3