Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Interest Check) Tarot Card Dragons
1 2 3 4
random.org has a random number generator- just put in the parameters 1-22 and roll! Then post your number here. If someone already has the number you rolled, roll again. :3

I rolled a 17, so I'd get The Star. I'd say each person could have up to three tarot, which would mean we would only need around 7 people if they each took on three dragons. :D
random.org has a random number generator- just put in the parameters 1-22 and roll! Then post your number here. If someone already has the number you rolled, roll again. :3

I rolled a 17, so I'd get The Star. I'd say each person could have up to three tarot, which would mean we would only need around 7 people if they each took on three dragons. :D
I like the roll idea! That way we have to adapt!
I like the roll idea! That way we have to adapt!
@Prideth @kateraptor @Ragnaroc @SmexyCandy @Heartmane

Alright, is everyone still interested in this? If so I can make a roleplay thread?
@Prideth @kateraptor @Ragnaroc @SmexyCandy @Heartmane

Alright, is everyone still interested in this? If so I can make a roleplay thread?
AW94iGm.png
Im still good to go :D
Im still good to go :D
Me too!
Me too!
Er, what should I call the roleplay thread?
Er, what should I call the roleplay thread?
AW94iGm.png
@SmexyCandy @Prideth
@SmexyCandy @Prideth
AW94iGm.png
@ArtemisFoul

Yes.
@ArtemisFoul

Yes.
gM1MTf9.png
I'm still in! :D

@ArtemisFoul hmm... how about "Rise of the Tarock"? Tarock was an older word for "tarot" :3
I'm still in! :D

@ArtemisFoul hmm... how about "Rise of the Tarock"? Tarock was an older word for "tarot" :3
@kateraptor Ooh nice. I'll go ahead and make the sign-up thread and ping everyone there.
@kateraptor Ooh nice. I'll go ahead and make the sign-up thread and ping everyone there.
AW94iGm.png
1 2 3 4