Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Search for Secret Society [closed/ooc]
1 2 3
Guys! Hey! Your characters are HELLA RAD!
(I'm going to be one of those people who'll probably reply slower than everyone else, since I have limited time these days. So, hey, heads-up.)
Guys! Hey! Your characters are HELLA RAD!
(I'm going to be one of those people who'll probably reply slower than everyone else, since I have limited time these days. So, hey, heads-up.)
It's a colorful cast c: My coatl's going to have... problems with all of these other coatls around. With a snapper on my team, they'll be grounded the entire time, so that'll help her situation a bit.
And it might be obvious by my post count, but this will be my first Flight Rising rp. I've had the idea to start an rp like this since like, August. Had to get it off my mind.

The colored dialogue thing is brilliant, I'm glad you guys thought of that.
It's a colorful cast c: My coatl's going to have... problems with all of these other coatls around. With a snapper on my team, they'll be grounded the entire time, so that'll help her situation a bit.
And it might be obvious by my post count, but this will be my first Flight Rising rp. I've had the idea to start an rp like this since like, August. Had to get it off my mind.

The colored dialogue thing is brilliant, I'm glad you guys thought of that.
Man, that's pretty cool. I think this is the first RP I've joined on any website since I was, like, eleven. Yeaugh.
Yeah, the neat color-coded speech is a nice touch! (I didn't really know what I was doing. I just saw DragoneerIrako and deeproar and PrincessPotoo doing it and I was like "whoa heyyy look at this beautiful bandwagon".)
Man, that's pretty cool. I think this is the first RP I've joined on any website since I was, like, eleven. Yeaugh.
Yeah, the neat color-coded speech is a nice touch! (I didn't really know what I was doing. I just saw DragoneerIrako and deeproar and PrincessPotoo doing it and I was like "whoa heyyy look at this beautiful bandwagon".)
Everybody has such wonderful characters here, aahhhhh ;A;!!

(And!! Aaah, Okashi sweetie ;A; I REALLY can't wait to see how everybody's characters will work with everyone else, especially when all of them have such dynamic personalities!)

Colored speech is a pretty nifty trick, yeah! ;O;/ Ahhh, I'm glad that we'll be using that! As well as having a difference between dragonic speech and Coatl speech. And I'm generally excited about how everybody will act towards each other, since this RP seems to be sensitive towards the dragon's lore and such, aaAAAAHHHHH *O*
Everybody has such wonderful characters here, aahhhhh ;A;!!

(And!! Aaah, Okashi sweetie ;A; I REALLY can't wait to see how everybody's characters will work with everyone else, especially when all of them have such dynamic personalities!)

Colored speech is a pretty nifty trick, yeah! ;O;/ Ahhh, I'm glad that we'll be using that! As well as having a difference between dragonic speech and Coatl speech. And I'm generally excited about how everybody will act towards each other, since this RP seems to be sensitive towards the dragon's lore and such, aaAAAAHHHHH *O*
*vibrates excitedly*

Everyone has incredible and diverse characters! I can't wait to see how the dragons will all interact with each other.
*vibrates excitedly*

Everyone has incredible and diverse characters! I can't wait to see how the dragons will all interact with each other.
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
I have a feeling it might get really political too. O: With a diverse cast comes conflicting interests. But yeah, it's super lore-y here; I'm a sucker for RPs that go hand in hand with the world they're based on, if that makes any sense. It's going to be a good trip around and through the continent :3
I got back into rping in February, still not the best at it but I really missed doing it. I'm the type that doesn't understand characters 'til they're rped.

Yeah, trying to make it convenient for you guys, and we have five coatls out of sixteen dragons so if they're speaking native coatl there has to be universal differentiation, otherwise a small amount of confusion might happen.
I have a feeling it might get really political too. O: With a diverse cast comes conflicting interests. But yeah, it's super lore-y here; I'm a sucker for RPs that go hand in hand with the world they're based on, if that makes any sense. It's going to be a good trip around and through the continent :3
I got back into rping in February, still not the best at it but I really missed doing it. I'm the type that doesn't understand characters 'til they're rped.

Yeah, trying to make it convenient for you guys, and we have five coatls out of sixteen dragons so if they're speaking native coatl there has to be universal differentiation, otherwise a small amount of confusion might happen.
I come from a background of heavy Gaiaonline RPing, where fancy posts become a competition. Colored speech makes stuff a lot easier to navigate, especially in joint posts and such.

If you want to jump on the bandwagon, something I like to use to make sure my colors match whatever character I'm using is the ColorZilla extension on Firefox. It comes with an eyedropper that you can use to sample the color of anything in your browser. Then you can use the dropdown menu to copy whatever value you need so you can paste it wherever else you need (hexadecimal codes, rgb values, color names, etc.)
I come from a background of heavy Gaiaonline RPing, where fancy posts become a competition. Colored speech makes stuff a lot easier to navigate, especially in joint posts and such.

If you want to jump on the bandwagon, something I like to use to make sure my colors match whatever character I'm using is the ColorZilla extension on Firefox. It comes with an eyedropper that you can use to sample the color of anything in your browser. Then you can use the dropdown menu to copy whatever value you need so you can paste it wherever else you need (hexadecimal codes, rgb values, color names, etc.)
Qboauiw.pngjA5A7gu.png
I give away hatchlings from my G1 Imperial DrakkaLuna. See my profile or message me for more info.
104867p.png
This thing starts tomorrow and I'm SUPER HYPED! YEAH!
By the way, about ColorZilla? It's for Chrome, too. And it's the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on. I mean, WOWIE-WOW, I can't believe I've never discovered this before. (This can be incredibly useful for art commissions, too. And making color references.)
So hey, thanks a bunch! [pats the bandwagon]

Whoo, look at all those coatls. It'll be fun if they have all these private conversations amongst themselves in their language and everyone else (in my group at least) is like "w-WHAT?!"
This is gonna be fun!
This thing starts tomorrow and I'm SUPER HYPED! YEAH!
By the way, about ColorZilla? It's for Chrome, too. And it's the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on. I mean, WOWIE-WOW, I can't believe I've never discovered this before. (This can be incredibly useful for art commissions, too. And making color references.)
So hey, thanks a bunch! [pats the bandwagon]

Whoo, look at all those coatls. It'll be fun if they have all these private conversations amongst themselves in their language and everyone else (in my group at least) is like "w-WHAT?!"
This is gonna be fun!
I'm nothing to do with this RP but I just wanted to say that your cast of characters looks super cool awugh
I anticipate lots of bickering and shenanigans and general awesomeness, this kickoff is great.
I'm nothing to do with this RP but I just wanted to say that your cast of characters looks super cool awugh
I anticipate lots of bickering and shenanigans and general awesomeness, this kickoff is great.
I've got a lot planned out for the dragons to react to O: Some of the clues will be wild goose chases (some more obviously than others, of course), while others will hint at where they can go next.
As the topic of clues come up, I'll be wanting to discuss with everyone how they should be discovered/dealt with. I think this way, things may flow better with the events I have in store.
I've got a lot planned out for the dragons to react to O: Some of the clues will be wild goose chases (some more obviously than others, of course), while others will hint at where they can go next.
As the topic of clues come up, I'll be wanting to discuss with everyone how they should be discovered/dealt with. I think this way, things may flow better with the events I have in store.
1 2 3