Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wheatley's Garden Reboot (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Chrysocolla
[Don't feel bad about that; I can feel you very painfully ;; ]
@Chrysocolla
[Don't feel bad about that; I can feel you very painfully ;; ]
@Risper @Sarquael
The psychotic pearlcatcher seems to be gaining rapidly on Onyx and Shou, cackling hysterically. "What's the matter!? I only want to-"

Thunder rumbled through the sky, and a cool breeze ruffled the undergrowth. The ground even seemed to shake with the loudness of the thunder. The pearlcatcher skidded to a halt, and stared up at the sky. "Now!?" He cast a glance at the pearlcatcher and spiral. A twisted grin grew onto his face. "Hahaha... I hope you've already dug your shelters!" With that, he whipped around and bolted back in the direction of the pearl.

@Deeproar @keet @Chibikittens @Lipizzara Sarquael

Archimedes looked at the injured fluffydragon with pity. He wasn't sure if it was a coatl or a tundra he was looking at, but the stench of blood filled his sensitive nostrils.
"The water is not toxic. The layer of foam above it is, but it does not mix with the water beneath it." He whispered softly, ignoring the other dragon's hostile tone.

"Things are not fine here." Archimedes said. "Wheatley is well aware of this dragon's injury, and he's... not the most patient dragon in the world." He sighed.
"If the dragon dies, you will be magically transported to another realm. There are... four five... six of you? That makes five realms. Four apart from this one."

The ridgeback looked at the skies anxiously. "There's another way through the realms without you having to kill. The victor gets to go back to Wheatley's cave. There's, say, a tunnel of sorts through the realms... a portal that can take you to the other four realms. If you pass through all of the realms, you'll end up in the victory garden."

As Archimedes spoke, it was obvious he was growing more anxious. "The ambassador... he can open the tunnel for you. I am merely a tribute... Riddle holds some of Wheatley's magic." He shrunk away from the other dragons.

"He's a pearlcatcher. Get the pearl, and you've got him by the pearls." He smiled at his own pathetic joke, but it was short lived.

"Wheatley's vision makes mine look like that of a Fuiran's. You have a short amount of time before he realizes what happened, but after that, he'll be on you. He'll send his ambassadors after you."

Suddenly thunder cracked, practically shaking the ground. Archimedes lowered himself to the ground, his yellow eyes bulging in terror. "Run! The water's safe, but the rain will melt the flesh off of your bones!" With that, he slunk away quickly, occasionally bouncing off of trees.
@Risper @Sarquael
The psychotic pearlcatcher seems to be gaining rapidly on Onyx and Shou, cackling hysterically. "What's the matter!? I only want to-"

Thunder rumbled through the sky, and a cool breeze ruffled the undergrowth. The ground even seemed to shake with the loudness of the thunder. The pearlcatcher skidded to a halt, and stared up at the sky. "Now!?" He cast a glance at the pearlcatcher and spiral. A twisted grin grew onto his face. "Hahaha... I hope you've already dug your shelters!" With that, he whipped around and bolted back in the direction of the pearl.

@Deeproar @keet @Chibikittens @Lipizzara Sarquael

Archimedes looked at the injured fluffydragon with pity. He wasn't sure if it was a coatl or a tundra he was looking at, but the stench of blood filled his sensitive nostrils.
"The water is not toxic. The layer of foam above it is, but it does not mix with the water beneath it." He whispered softly, ignoring the other dragon's hostile tone.

"Things are not fine here." Archimedes said. "Wheatley is well aware of this dragon's injury, and he's... not the most patient dragon in the world." He sighed.
"If the dragon dies, you will be magically transported to another realm. There are... four five... six of you? That makes five realms. Four apart from this one."

The ridgeback looked at the skies anxiously. "There's another way through the realms without you having to kill. The victor gets to go back to Wheatley's cave. There's, say, a tunnel of sorts through the realms... a portal that can take you to the other four realms. If you pass through all of the realms, you'll end up in the victory garden."

As Archimedes spoke, it was obvious he was growing more anxious. "The ambassador... he can open the tunnel for you. I am merely a tribute... Riddle holds some of Wheatley's magic." He shrunk away from the other dragons.

"He's a pearlcatcher. Get the pearl, and you've got him by the pearls." He smiled at his own pathetic joke, but it was short lived.

"Wheatley's vision makes mine look like that of a Fuiran's. You have a short amount of time before he realizes what happened, but after that, he'll be on you. He'll send his ambassadors after you."

Suddenly thunder cracked, practically shaking the ground. Archimedes lowered himself to the ground, his yellow eyes bulging in terror. "Run! The water's safe, but the rain will melt the flesh off of your bones!" With that, he slunk away quickly, occasionally bouncing off of trees.
@Sarquael @Deeproar @keet @Chibikittens @Lipizzara @Chrysocolla
((Yeah, same here =3 college is getting a bit too much now, but I'll still try to post))

Onyx threw her head back to glimpse at her Pearlcatcher companion, and the seemingly mad one chasing them. She's craning her neck whilst still flying frantically, her wings a blur of motion, her red eyes wide with fear and adrenaline.
"Oof!"
Onyx flies head first into a deadened tree, collapsing on the ground in agony as she clutches her throbbing head.
"That's... the... second time tonight!" Onyx grumbles in annoyance, wincing at the pain.
She squints at her surroundings, the area a blur of colour. She's dimly aware of a voice cackling a little way off, causing her to scramble back against the tree, hissing.
She's beginning to regain her sight when the Pearlcatcher that had been chasing her and the other turned on his heel with a throw-away comment about shelter. Onyx frowns at his retreating figure, when she notices the thunder crackling ahead. She gazes up at the sky, her frown deepening.
"Why do we need to find shelter!? It's only a spot of rain..."
Onyx tilts her head as she spots a few drops falling lazily to the ground, sizzling slightly where they make contact with the dry earth. Onyx fails to comprehend this, staring dumbly at the spot, when a drop plops loudly on her arm.
Onyx shrieks, a blood-curdling scream echoing through the dense trees. She desperately yet futilely scratches and rubs at the offending spot on her arm, her breathing becoming erratic.
"D-damn!! OW!! W-we need to h-hide!! Fast!!"
Still clutching her arm, Onyx darts about the small clearing she's found herself in, her eyes scouring for a hiding spot. They fall on the tree she collided with earlier, and notices a small hole at the base, just big enough for her to squeeze into. Ignoring her companion's peril, she flits into the hollowed tree, settling rather uncomfortably but safely inside.
"Good luck!!" She yells to him, whilst inspecting the forming wound on her arm.
@Sarquael @Deeproar @keet @Chibikittens @Lipizzara @Chrysocolla
((Yeah, same here =3 college is getting a bit too much now, but I'll still try to post))

Onyx threw her head back to glimpse at her Pearlcatcher companion, and the seemingly mad one chasing them. She's craning her neck whilst still flying frantically, her wings a blur of motion, her red eyes wide with fear and adrenaline.
"Oof!"
Onyx flies head first into a deadened tree, collapsing on the ground in agony as she clutches her throbbing head.
"That's... the... second time tonight!" Onyx grumbles in annoyance, wincing at the pain.
She squints at her surroundings, the area a blur of colour. She's dimly aware of a voice cackling a little way off, causing her to scramble back against the tree, hissing.
She's beginning to regain her sight when the Pearlcatcher that had been chasing her and the other turned on his heel with a throw-away comment about shelter. Onyx frowns at his retreating figure, when she notices the thunder crackling ahead. She gazes up at the sky, her frown deepening.
"Why do we need to find shelter!? It's only a spot of rain..."
Onyx tilts her head as she spots a few drops falling lazily to the ground, sizzling slightly where they make contact with the dry earth. Onyx fails to comprehend this, staring dumbly at the spot, when a drop plops loudly on her arm.
Onyx shrieks, a blood-curdling scream echoing through the dense trees. She desperately yet futilely scratches and rubs at the offending spot on her arm, her breathing becoming erratic.
"D-damn!! OW!! W-we need to h-hide!! Fast!!"
Still clutching her arm, Onyx darts about the small clearing she's found herself in, her eyes scouring for a hiding spot. They fall on the tree she collided with earlier, and notices a small hole at the base, just big enough for her to squeeze into. Ignoring her companion's peril, she flits into the hollowed tree, settling rather uncomfortably but safely inside.
"Good luck!!" She yells to him, whilst inspecting the forming wound on her arm.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13