Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arcanist's Trial- Innocent or Guilty?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
But if the Arcanist didnt do anything wrong, who are we going to blame?
But if the Arcanist didnt do anything wrong, who are we going to blame?
The shadeeeeeeee
The shadeeeeeeee
3bzXjk2.png
[quote name="TakanecW" date="2014-08-22 15:18:12"]The shadeeeeeeee[/quote] throwin shade so hard it corrupted all of the semi-human/animal creatures since 2010. B)
TakanecW wrote on 2014-08-22 15:18:12:
The shadeeeeeeee
throwin shade so hard it corrupted all of the semi-human/animal creatures since 2010. B)
@pokemon ALMOST EVERY POST I'VE MADE IN DISCUSSION IS ABOUT THE SHADE AND NOW IT CAME BACK

it wants meeeee
@pokemon ALMOST EVERY POST I'VE MADE IN DISCUSSION IS ABOUT THE SHADE AND NOW IT CAME BACK

it wants meeeee
I read the third comment in Stormcatcher(or an employee)'s voice, and the last one as a response made by an Arcane flight member. XD
I read the third comment in Stormcatcher(or an employee)'s voice, and the last one as a response made by an Arcane flight member. XD
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
This Tomo-character is grossly misinformed. My life and purpose have been of quiet study and practical application of my theories. How will we ever reach the stars if we are stuck in a rut?
This Tomo-character is grossly misinformed. My life and purpose have been of quiet study and practical application of my theories. How will we ever reach the stars if we are stuck in a rut?
When you were born, everyone died...

I think that fact speaks for itself
When you were born, everyone died...

I think that fact speaks for itself
@Arcanist

Suuuuuure. #ArcanistGeorg2K14
@Arcanist

Suuuuuure. #ArcanistGeorg2K14
h6cYa1L.gif....

lion | FR+0 | i do art. pls buy it

i will singlehandedly armwrestle the shadowbinder.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o4_100.png
ohhhhmygosh the arcanist replied to my threadddd

I think you're the one grossly misinformed... Your birth was the cause of the "end of the world"
ohhhhmygosh the arcanist replied to my threadddd

I think you're the one grossly misinformed... Your birth was the cause of the "end of the world"
I think the Arcanist needs to stand trial for his crimes... We say stuff and he says stuff, but it all means nothing without proof.

Maybe being born killing everyone was just a huge mistake that isn't the Arcanist's fault
I think the Arcanist needs to stand trial for his crimes... We say stuff and he says stuff, but it all means nothing without proof.

Maybe being born killing everyone was just a huge mistake that isn't the Arcanist's fault
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39