Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | TLS OOC thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43
@Eject @Chibikittens

Also, I edited my last post as well, so you may want to check it.
@Eject @Chibikittens

Also, I edited my last post as well, so you may want to check it.
IB7Plwf.png
@Ecxcabre @Chibikittens

... .PFFFFTHFT. Third time's a charm! LOL. Commencing re-re-editing.
@Ecxcabre @Chibikittens

... .PFFFFTHFT. Third time's a charm! LOL. Commencing re-re-editing.
guWJqa5.gif
@Eject

Lol s'fine~! It's my fault ahaha~
@Eject

Lol s'fine~! It's my fault ahaha~
IB7Plwf.png
@ecxcabre
Awaitin' your reply~ ^^ Roughly half an hour left in the library so... oxo
@ecxcabre
Awaitin' your reply~ ^^ Roughly half an hour left in the library so... oxo
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha

Oh dear! Shouldn't have gotten Puck suddenly talking with V! *Skids to go begin the fight*
@Skiatha

Oh dear! Shouldn't have gotten Puck suddenly talking with V! *Skids to go begin the fight*
IB7Plwf.png
@Ecxcabre - 30 minutes until day 2 is over, sheesh!
@Ecxcabre - 30 minutes until day 2 is over, sheesh!
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
@Deeproar

Extending it due to............... lots of things..............
@Deeproar

Extending it due to............... lots of things..............
IB7Plwf.png
@Ecxcabre @Chibikittens @Dracknorin

HAHAHA. Oh man. I'm so sorry, guys. I love dragging scenes out, kicking and screaming the entire way. You will all come to hate me, eventually. snrksnrk.

On that note, I'm hitting bed in 10, so I might just call it a night here and retire myself until I get home from work tomorrow. I'll be back around 6 in the evening after I do house things~.
@Ecxcabre @Chibikittens @Dracknorin

HAHAHA. Oh man. I'm so sorry, guys. I love dragging scenes out, kicking and screaming the entire way. You will all come to hate me, eventually. snrksnrk.

On that note, I'm hitting bed in 10, so I might just call it a night here and retire myself until I get home from work tomorrow. I'll be back around 6 in the evening after I do house things~.
guWJqa5.gif
@Eject

Night~! See you tomorrow~!
@Eject

Night~! See you tomorrow~!
IB7Plwf.png
@Islebrd @Eject @Ecxcabre @Chibikittens @Skiatha @Sourfox @Dracknorin HHhhhh I gave in. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4021557] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40216/4021557_350.png[/img] [/url] His name is Navlin, and he is one of the head scientists in charge of the projects in the labs, who also happens to be Alamar's old flame. And he yells a lot. Because how fun would it be to have someone operating on their own kind? :'D And anyone can take a shot at sketching him, since I lack any drawing skills. I picture him with a buzz-cut, a sort of crazed look in his eye, and a perpetual scowl.
@Islebrd @Eject @Ecxcabre @Chibikittens @Skiatha @Sourfox @Dracknorin

HHhhhh I gave in.

4021557_350.png

His name is Navlin, and he is one of the head scientists in charge of the projects in the labs, who also happens to be Alamar's old flame. And he yells a lot.

Because how fun would it be to have someone operating on their own kind? :'D

And anyone can take a shot at sketching him, since I lack any drawing skills. I picture him with a buzz-cut, a sort of crazed look in his eye, and a perpetual scowl.
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43