Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In search of RP.
Hello,

I'm not new to RP but I'm new here. I can rp in multiple paragraphs on good days, I average over 150 words per post but there will be times when I have writers block and can maybe squeeze out 50-100 words. I need someone who doesn't mind that. I can rp in almost any setting but I'd prefer to rp AS my main Dragon, Obsidian. If you don't like that, We can talk in PMs, work something out. I prefer to have a basic plot and make the rest up. We can talk more through PMs.

Just respond to this and I'll message you.

Gambit.
Hello,

I'm not new to RP but I'm new here. I can rp in multiple paragraphs on good days, I average over 150 words per post but there will be times when I have writers block and can maybe squeeze out 50-100 words. I need someone who doesn't mind that. I can rp in almost any setting but I'd prefer to rp AS my main Dragon, Obsidian. If you don't like that, We can talk in PMs, work something out. I prefer to have a basic plot and make the rest up. We can talk more through PMs.

Just respond to this and I'll message you.

Gambit.
Hey'

I'm also new to this site, but I've done many RP's on other sites (Such as Rescreatu, howrse etc.), I'm always looking for new RP's and I was recently thinking about starting a dragon war RP' about two dragon clans warring over some territory, but the twist was that the dragons could transform into humans and likewise, But when two members of the higher dragon families bond, they have to fight for the war to stop. Not sure how it must sound when I explain it like this, I've been mulling it over for a few days and still haven't figured out how to introduce it properly.
Any questions- shoot it through message c:
thanks- Kizz<3
Hey&#039;

I&#039;m also new to this site, but I&#039;ve done many RP&#039;s on other sites (Such as Rescreatu, howrse etc.), I&#039;m always looking for new RP&#039;s and I was recently thinking about starting a dragon war RP&#039; about two dragon clans warring over some territory, but the twist was that the dragons could transform into humans and likewise, But when two members of the higher dragon families bond, they have to fight for the war to stop. Not sure how it must sound when I explain it like this, I&#039;ve been mulling it over for a few days and still haven&#039;t figured out how to introduce it properly.
Any questions- shoot it through message c:
thanks- Kizz<3
For those looking for roleplays to join that want something a little different, you are welcome to check out Shifters. The first post explains it all, but if you have any question, you are welcomed to pm me.
For those looking for roleplays to join that want something a little different, you are welcome to check out Shifters. The first post explains it all, but if you have any question, you are welcomed to pm me.
"You've got potential in all the right places. I love it, you know I love it." Ben V. of Ludovico Technique. 'Potential'