Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Marriage in the North [Private]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@AlwaysFlying

"The other lords thought that the ice people would grow to strong and cause a winter that would never end." She sighed and shut her eyes as they rested there on the sofa. Swallowing as she cupped her hands... should she open up to him? No. They had only known each other for a short time... she didn't know how far her trust could go.

"Every family and every race has dark times... We tell our children of it, to warn and protect them but no children of snow have been born in many years, and so people say they were never around to start with." She yawned, curling up on the sofa.
@AlwaysFlying

"The other lords thought that the ice people would grow to strong and cause a winter that would never end." She sighed and shut her eyes as they rested there on the sofa. Swallowing as she cupped her hands... should she open up to him? No. They had only known each other for a short time... she didn't know how far her trust could go.

"Every family and every race has dark times... We tell our children of it, to warn and protect them but no children of snow have been born in many years, and so people say they were never around to start with." She yawned, curling up on the sofa.
Eevee.gif
@KnightOfScarves

"People do things they would not usually do when driven by fear." Astrum nodded. "Well, it is a shame, then, that no more of the children of the snow have been born, for they had done nothing wrong." He said.

"It is true that every family and race has dark times hidden in their past, but the trick is to work past it." He agreed.
@KnightOfScarves

"People do things they would not usually do when driven by fear." Astrum nodded. "Well, it is a shame, then, that no more of the children of the snow have been born, for they had done nothing wrong." He said.

"It is true that every family and race has dark times hidden in their past, but the trick is to work past it." He agreed.
@AlwaysFlying

Kailani nodded to the other with a weak smile on her lips. "You're a kind soul... I'm glad that if I had to be forced to marry anyone, it's someone like you." She yawned as she rested there and read through another book before shutting her eyes. Almost falling asleep before jolting awake with a sigh. "I should go upstairs... today has been tiring for us." She smiled weakly and stood, placing the book away.

"You're welcome to explore okay?" She didn't want to force the other to bed just because she was tired after all...
@AlwaysFlying

Kailani nodded to the other with a weak smile on her lips. "You're a kind soul... I'm glad that if I had to be forced to marry anyone, it's someone like you." She yawned as she rested there and read through another book before shutting her eyes. Almost falling asleep before jolting awake with a sigh. "I should go upstairs... today has been tiring for us." She smiled weakly and stood, placing the book away.

"You're welcome to explore okay?" She didn't want to force the other to bed just because she was tired after all...
Eevee.gif
@KnightOfScarves

"You too." Astrum said. "I think I might go upstairs too." He said, noticing how tired he was. It had been a long day, and it was hard to believe that this morning had been today, not some other life time.

He yawned and stood up, holding his hand out to Kai.
@KnightOfScarves

"You too." Astrum said. "I think I might go upstairs too." He said, noticing how tired he was. It had been a long day, and it was hard to believe that this morning had been today, not some other life time.

He yawned and stood up, holding his hand out to Kai.
@AlwaysFlying

Blinking at the others hand, she blushed for a moment before timidly taking it. She had never really been close to anyone else physically so to the lady this was odd to say the least... but it didn't feel bad.

Walking up to their rooms, Kailani didn't notice but her hands felt unnaturally cold, they always did after all. She looked over the door to her room and let the others hand go with a shy smile. "I'll see you in the morning then? Breakfast bell will ring out and let you know when it's being served." She yawned and chuckled faintly. "For now, rest well... Astrum."
@AlwaysFlying

Blinking at the others hand, she blushed for a moment before timidly taking it. She had never really been close to anyone else physically so to the lady this was odd to say the least... but it didn't feel bad.

Walking up to their rooms, Kailani didn't notice but her hands felt unnaturally cold, they always did after all. She looked over the door to her room and let the others hand go with a shy smile. "I'll see you in the morning then? Breakfast bell will ring out and let you know when it's being served." She yawned and chuckled faintly. "For now, rest well... Astrum."
Eevee.gif
@KnightOfScarves

When Kai took his hand, he noticed that her's was freezing cold and wondered if maybe she was ill or something but didn't ask. He noticed that the castle was starting to become more familiar to him, but he knew that he still would get lost very easily in a place as big as this.

He nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled. "You rest well to, Kai." He said.
@KnightOfScarves

When Kai took his hand, he noticed that her's was freezing cold and wondered if maybe she was ill or something but didn't ask. He noticed that the castle was starting to become more familiar to him, but he knew that he still would get lost very easily in a place as big as this.

He nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled. "You rest well to, Kai." He said.
@AlwaysFlying

She smiled, blinking at the shortened version of her name before nodding and going to her room. Sighing as she got changed and sat in the bed, looking over the walls as she placed her hand onto the stone. Crystal leaked over the rock and formed ice over it... she sighed. He spoke well yes but if he found out the woman he was to marry couold do this, would he be so kind?

Laying down with a sigh, she tried to get rid of the thoughts before curling up and falling to sleep.
Waking early before the breakfast bell the next morning she got dressed. In a gown that was pretty but not as full on as the one she had to wear the day before. Allowing her blue hair to fall over her shoulders, she smiled and nodded before silently stepping out of her room.
@AlwaysFlying

She smiled, blinking at the shortened version of her name before nodding and going to her room. Sighing as she got changed and sat in the bed, looking over the walls as she placed her hand onto the stone. Crystal leaked over the rock and formed ice over it... she sighed. He spoke well yes but if he found out the woman he was to marry couold do this, would he be so kind?

Laying down with a sigh, she tried to get rid of the thoughts before curling up and falling to sleep.
Waking early before the breakfast bell the next morning she got dressed. In a gown that was pretty but not as full on as the one she had to wear the day before. Allowing her blue hair to fall over her shoulders, she smiled and nodded before silently stepping out of her room.
Eevee.gif
@KnightOfScarves

Astrum waled into his room and, seeing that the fire was dying, put some more logs on it, and then walked over to the bookshelves. He picked out a random book and went back to his bed, and started reading.

The next morning, he put on a more laid back outfit then he had had on the previous day. He put the book from the night before back on the bookshelf and walked out of his room.
@KnightOfScarves

Astrum waled into his room and, seeing that the fire was dying, put some more logs on it, and then walked over to the bookshelves. He picked out a random book and went back to his bed, and started reading.

The next morning, he put on a more laid back outfit then he had had on the previous day. He put the book from the night before back on the bookshelf and walked out of his room.
@AlwaysFlying

"Astrum." Kailani smiled, whispering to the other, the halls of this palace were empty and so voices travelled. She didn't want to wake anyone up before they needed to be up before hand. "How did you sleep?" She smiled and walked with the other. "Maybe we should go see the horses before we go for food?"

She shut her eyes and rubbed them with a smile. Her hair over her cheeks even though it was all brushed.
@AlwaysFlying

"Astrum." Kailani smiled, whispering to the other, the halls of this palace were empty and so voices travelled. She didn't want to wake anyone up before they needed to be up before hand. "How did you sleep?" She smiled and walked with the other. "Maybe we should go see the horses before we go for food?"

She shut her eyes and rubbed them with a smile. Her hair over her cheeks even though it was all brushed.
Eevee.gif
@KnightOfScarves

"I slept well, you?" He whispered not wanting to wake anyone, or break the air of silence that seemed to have fallen on the castle like a blanket. "Sure, that would be nice." He said, smiling. He hadn't been around a horse in quite a while. Only the hunting parties got to use them, or, on very rare occasions, messengers when they had an urgent message.

Besides he wasn't that hungry at the moment and his brain was still heavy with sleep.
@KnightOfScarves

"I slept well, you?" He whispered not wanting to wake anyone, or break the air of silence that seemed to have fallen on the castle like a blanket. "Sure, that would be nice." He said, smiling. He hadn't been around a horse in quite a while. Only the hunting parties got to use them, or, on very rare occasions, messengers when they had an urgent message.

Besides he wasn't that hungry at the moment and his brain was still heavy with sleep.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28