Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The oddball guild (open rp)
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@Horace @Opalwhisker

Morbus coughed as he cut off his fire, the tickle in his chest and neck ever-present. He’d turned for a moment and could see that the Skydancer was asking a question. Morbus was getting seriously frustrated at not being able to take out his earplugs. It’s either frustration or destruction Morbus…he reminded himself bitterly. Luckily he’d had enough time to see the Skydancer’s question.
“Some sort of concoction to weaken plague dragons and do damage to other flights. It’s a sorry business.” He snarled and begun to spit fire on more of the goo. His blood was angry, every fiber of him was angry that someone would do something to those they’d never met. Industrial accident or no, this goo was meant to weaken plague dragons. It’d had a profound effect on the very structure of what made Morbus himself. It bothered him that there was more this stuff could be doing whilst it was biding its time looming about in his blood. That certainly left him sour. He had definitely been saturated both externally and internally, the wound in his chest and the one in his hand both being submerged at one point.

He knew that there would be more than just his eyespots to worry about in future. He was a ticking time bomb with an unknown result and that unnerved him. He couldn’t say so or show it but, his uneasiness left his stomach twisted.
@Horace @Opalwhisker

Morbus coughed as he cut off his fire, the tickle in his chest and neck ever-present. He’d turned for a moment and could see that the Skydancer was asking a question. Morbus was getting seriously frustrated at not being able to take out his earplugs. It’s either frustration or destruction Morbus…he reminded himself bitterly. Luckily he’d had enough time to see the Skydancer’s question.
“Some sort of concoction to weaken plague dragons and do damage to other flights. It’s a sorry business.” He snarled and begun to spit fire on more of the goo. His blood was angry, every fiber of him was angry that someone would do something to those they’d never met. Industrial accident or no, this goo was meant to weaken plague dragons. It’d had a profound effect on the very structure of what made Morbus himself. It bothered him that there was more this stuff could be doing whilst it was biding its time looming about in his blood. That certainly left him sour. He had definitely been saturated both externally and internally, the wound in his chest and the one in his hand both being submerged at one point.

He knew that there would be more than just his eyespots to worry about in future. He was a ticking time bomb with an unknown result and that unnerved him. He couldn’t say so or show it but, his uneasiness left his stomach twisted.
Awlerbanner.png
@RxKx @Opalwhisker

Blaze puffed out of Ophion's throat with a hacking cough; he wasn't exactly accustomed to using his fire. Spirals, all in all, tend to avoid literally fighting fire with fire.
"Ach--smells worse than I thought it would--" he sputtered. Ophion hastily shook his snout and resumed spitting out bits of flame onto the slime littered about the room. "Yeah, you wouldn't wanna get those furry leg wraps all gooey, would you?" he inquired to the skydancer. "Those look really nice, really soft too!"

As the group made their way into the large room, the spiral leapt up from the floor, gliding about the chamber and letting a stream of flames light goo coating the ground. The stench, upon meeting his nose again, sent him into another bought of coughing. Ophion landed, more or less gracefully, in the island he had created, coiling around himself to keep him isolated.
"Pretty gross, huh?" he asked. It was meant as rhetorical, but being who he was, answered himself, "yeah, yeah, that's pretty gross."
@RxKx @Opalwhisker

Blaze puffed out of Ophion's throat with a hacking cough; he wasn't exactly accustomed to using his fire. Spirals, all in all, tend to avoid literally fighting fire with fire.
"Ach--smells worse than I thought it would--" he sputtered. Ophion hastily shook his snout and resumed spitting out bits of flame onto the slime littered about the room. "Yeah, you wouldn't wanna get those furry leg wraps all gooey, would you?" he inquired to the skydancer. "Those look really nice, really soft too!"

As the group made their way into the large room, the spiral leapt up from the floor, gliding about the chamber and letting a stream of flames light goo coating the ground. The stench, upon meeting his nose again, sent him into another bought of coughing. Ophion landed, more or less gracefully, in the island he had created, coiling around himself to keep him isolated.
"Pretty gross, huh?" he asked. It was meant as rhetorical, but being who he was, answered himself, "yeah, yeah, that's pretty gross."
windsingerborder.jpg[/center]
@inkatil

Taiga huffed slightly ''Well then shall we burn this goo down to the ground?'' she said feeling the heat come up from her throat,oh how exciting it almost feels like vandalism but it is not!
she let out the scorching heat from her throat and let the flames come out

((Im gonna assume normal dragons can breath fire O_O ))
@inkatil

Taiga huffed slightly ''Well then shall we burn this goo down to the ground?'' she said feeling the heat come up from her throat,oh how exciting it almost feels like vandalism but it is not!
she let out the scorching heat from her throat and let the flames come out

((Im gonna assume normal dragons can breath fire O_O ))
iZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.png
(( @Mismas I guess that would make sense?? LOL anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong C: ))

Lemi took a step back as the other dragon breathed out fire, not wanting the flame to singe her feathers but at the same time feeling the excitement; watching the flames clean up the goo. At least this stuff was easy to clean.
(( @Mismas I guess that would make sense?? LOL anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong C: ))

Lemi took a step back as the other dragon breathed out fire, not wanting the flame to singe her feathers but at the same time feeling the excitement; watching the flames clean up the goo. At least this stuff was easy to clean.
Like my art? Want a commission? Please check it out! X
@Horace @Opalwhisker

As work wore on and more goo crackled away Morbus had to balk at the acrid stench. No part of this mess was pleasant. While he couldn’t say any other messes had ever been pleasant this was certainly the worst of it. He cleared his throat and coughed to try and get the smell of the cleanup out of his nose and mouth. As his skin itched and tingled he scratched the irritation angrily. He hoped that all of this would be over soon, or that they wouldn’t have to start performing a community service by cleaning up the other blocks mangled by the goo. In this case Morbus would be content to just clean up the guild. He continued his fiery onslaught against the muck, doing his best not to let the smell get to him.
@Horace @Opalwhisker

As work wore on and more goo crackled away Morbus had to balk at the acrid stench. No part of this mess was pleasant. While he couldn’t say any other messes had ever been pleasant this was certainly the worst of it. He cleared his throat and coughed to try and get the smell of the cleanup out of his nose and mouth. As his skin itched and tingled he scratched the irritation angrily. He hoped that all of this would be over soon, or that they wouldn’t have to start performing a community service by cleaning up the other blocks mangled by the goo. In this case Morbus would be content to just clean up the guild. He continued his fiery onslaught against the muck, doing his best not to let the smell get to him.
Awlerbanner.png
@Rxkx
Once kinra got over the sick queasy feeling Kinra decided to join in the group cleaning efforts. The smell was revolting and it almost made her sick again. She quickly tied a rag over her snout and began cleaning the remains of the burnt goo. She decided to follow Morbus since he was one of the few dragons she recognized at the moment. She took a hoe from the back garden and started scraping.
@Rxkx
Once kinra got over the sick queasy feeling Kinra decided to join in the group cleaning efforts. The smell was revolting and it almost made her sick again. She quickly tied a rag over her snout and began cleaning the remains of the burnt goo. She decided to follow Morbus since he was one of the few dragons she recognized at the moment. She took a hoe from the back garden and started scraping.
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@chibichika

Morbus noticed between bouts of fire breathing that Kinra finally made an appearance. She looked awful despite that she was giving her best effort. Like him, she’d had internal exposure to the muck. He could only guess what was going to happen to the poor dragon considering.
“You alright?” Morbus asked, scratching at his side. He wanted to itch his skin off, it bristled and tickled left and right and it was more than enough to make a dragon go mad.
@chibichika

Morbus noticed between bouts of fire breathing that Kinra finally made an appearance. She looked awful despite that she was giving her best effort. Like him, she’d had internal exposure to the muck. He could only guess what was going to happen to the poor dragon considering.
“You alright?” Morbus asked, scratching at his side. He wanted to itch his skin off, it bristled and tickled left and right and it was more than enough to make a dragon go mad.
Awlerbanner.png
@Rxkx

Kinra muttered to herself as she scraped. What ever Mulberry did stopped her from vomiting last weeks lunch. It didn't stop the awful feeling like she was about to though. "I'm fine. I think" She murmured. "What about you and the ones you're with?" She has to pause after that and rest her head on her pearl. She would have to clean it later, she did not want to remember this any more then she has to.

Mulberry on the other hand was watching the cleaning efforts. She made sure to observe all the dragons and the color and size of their fires. While she was doing this she was also running several problems in her head. There would no doubt be a city council meeting and both the guild director and the doctor are expected to attend. Although her disguises were simple she wasn't quite interested in causing widespread heart attacks just yet. The last thing she needed was a repeat of what got her banished. Perhaps her second could attend in the guild master's place.

@Inkatil
@Rxkx

Kinra muttered to herself as she scraped. What ever Mulberry did stopped her from vomiting last weeks lunch. It didn't stop the awful feeling like she was about to though. "I'm fine. I think" She murmured. "What about you and the ones you're with?" She has to pause after that and rest her head on her pearl. She would have to clean it later, she did not want to remember this any more then she has to.

Mulberry on the other hand was watching the cleaning efforts. She made sure to observe all the dragons and the color and size of their fires. While she was doing this she was also running several problems in her head. There would no doubt be a city council meeting and both the guild director and the doctor are expected to attend. Although her disguises were simple she wasn't quite interested in causing widespread heart attacks just yet. The last thing she needed was a repeat of what got her banished. Perhaps her second could attend in the guild master's place.

@Inkatil
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@chibichika

Morbus glanced back at Ophion talking to the other dragon and then looked back to Kinra.
“Seems they’re getting along. Neither seem to be negatively afflicted by this mess.” He replied. He coughed, spewing a little blue fire before scratching at his side with his hind leg. “Aside from the spots and the itching I think I am alright.” He flattened is crests. “If I ever found out who did this I might just have to kill them.” He hissed. “Has our guildmaster figured out what we’re going to have to do next?” he asked before firing up another cluster of goo.
@chibichika

Morbus glanced back at Ophion talking to the other dragon and then looked back to Kinra.
“Seems they’re getting along. Neither seem to be negatively afflicted by this mess.” He replied. He coughed, spewing a little blue fire before scratching at his side with his hind leg. “Aside from the spots and the itching I think I am alright.” He flattened is crests. “If I ever found out who did this I might just have to kill them.” He hissed. “Has our guildmaster figured out what we’re going to have to do next?” he asked before firing up another cluster of goo.
Awlerbanner.png
@chibichika

As if on cue Nocturne walked over, the pearlcatcher grasping her precious pearl with her tail and her body glowing softly as per usual. "This is probably going to result in a city council meeting you know." was the first thing the dragon said once reaching Mulberry. "How do you plan to go about that?" she added in question- referring to the fact that both the doctor and Oddball guild master would be expected to go- but what the majority of dragons did not know was that the two were the same dragon.
@chibichika

As if on cue Nocturne walked over, the pearlcatcher grasping her precious pearl with her tail and her body glowing softly as per usual. "This is probably going to result in a city council meeting you know." was the first thing the dragon said once reaching Mulberry. "How do you plan to go about that?" she added in question- referring to the fact that both the doctor and Oddball guild master would be expected to go- but what the majority of dragons did not know was that the two were the same dragon.
Like my art? Want a commission? Please check it out! X
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48