Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fantasy Quest(closed)
1 2 3 4 5
@frostwind I can take over mossy for you!

Also if we start the rp today I won't be available until 9:00 fr time because I have school, I will write the intro for mossy then too!
@frostwind I can take over mossy for you!

Also if we start the rp today I won't be available until 9:00 fr time because I have school, I will write the intro for mossy then too!
CGQPO3T.png
tn0RSo5.png
MUYNhfy.png
mtHAEL4.png
old-oaks-2.png
Dragon name: Miyazaki Flight: Nature Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3514650] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35147/3514650_350.png[/img] [/url] Class: Mage Personality: The son of his birth clan's chief ice adept and warrior-mage, Miyazaki is accustomed to a happy life in a position of privilege, so the war and subsequent destruction of the clan has left him reeling. However, his loyalty, resourcefulness, and tenacity have served him well since then, not to mention the magical talent he seems to have inherited from his mother. Miyazaki maintains the wide-eyed wonder of youth and a sense of adventure.
Dragon name: Miyazaki
Flight: Nature
Appearance:
3514650_350.png

Class: Mage
Personality: The son of his birth clan's chief ice adept and warrior-mage, Miyazaki is accustomed to a happy life in a position of privilege, so the war and subsequent destruction of the clan has left him reeling. However, his loyalty, resourcefulness, and tenacity have served him well since then, not to mention the magical talent he seems to have inherited from his mother. Miyazaki maintains the wide-eyed wonder of youth and a sense of adventure.
Server time +3
Join me on UnovaRPG!
The other dragons came up got their scrolls and left to go practice. There was only one dragon left. "What will you do little one" Roxas walked up to the dragon, there are still many choices."
"I want to be a Mage! The little blue tundra said, I love magic."
Ok then young tundra, here is your scroll. Go practice." To the whole group he stated. "We will leave soon, to put you on the first step to becoming real dragons!"

@akyawolf
@derelictdreams
@ranocazulis
@thegodsnake
@krystelle
@mielikki
@frostwind
Tomorrow I will post a list of all the abilities for all the dragons.
I ask that everyone delete their OOC posts out of this thread so we can have as little posts as possible. And everyone needs to make sure they have a familiar for their dragons, if there is already one equipped that is fine. Just be ready.
The other dragons came up got their scrolls and left to go practice. There was only one dragon left. "What will you do little one" Roxas walked up to the dragon, there are still many choices."
"I want to be a Mage! The little blue tundra said, I love magic."
Ok then young tundra, here is your scroll. Go practice." To the whole group he stated. "We will leave soon, to put you on the first step to becoming real dragons!"

@akyawolf
@derelictdreams
@ranocazulis
@thegodsnake
@krystelle
@mielikki
@frostwind
Tomorrow I will post a list of all the abilities for all the dragons.
I ask that everyone delete their OOC posts out of this thread so we can have as little posts as possible. And everyone needs to make sure they have a familiar for their dragons, if there is already one equipped that is fine. Just be ready.
Online or I may be offline, I'm like schroedingers cat, I am both, until I make a post. But I am 0 hours ahead of server time, sooo, make an educated guess.
for you 2048 fans here is a FR 2048: http://games.usvsth3m.com/2048/flightrising-edition-4/
@thegodsnake
A timid female imperial dragon stood beyond Roxas with dark purple eyes. She smiled slowly hoping that she would become her dream, a mage.
The dragon introduced herself "Hello my name is Ashwood."
Roxas smiled holding the remaining scrolls “Hello, young one! What class would you like to become?”
Ashwood blushes a little bit before speaking “Do you have enough room for another mage?”
Roxas replied placing the scroll in her claws “Yes we do. Enjoy!”
Eyes gleaming, Ashwood thanks Roxas and then goes off to practice.
@thegodsnake
A timid female imperial dragon stood beyond Roxas with dark purple eyes. She smiled slowly hoping that she would become her dream, a mage.
The dragon introduced herself "Hello my name is Ashwood."
Roxas smiled holding the remaining scrolls “Hello, young one! What class would you like to become?”
Ashwood blushes a little bit before speaking “Do you have enough room for another mage?”
Roxas replied placing the scroll in her claws “Yes we do. Enjoy!”
Eyes gleaming, Ashwood thanks Roxas and then goes off to practice.
nudX0O8.png
@thegodsnake when is this starting?
@thegodsnake when is this starting?
I've got something better for us this time, take a look inside my twisted mind
TUMBLR ART SHOP DEVIANTART HATCHERY
+9 hours server time
When I am able to find some time. I am in the middle of exams right now and am having trouble getting a moment to write the starting post
@akyawolf
When I am able to find some time. I am in the middle of exams right now and am having trouble getting a moment to write the starting post
@akyawolf
Online or I may be offline, I'm like schroedingers cat, I am both, until I make a post. But I am 0 hours ahead of server time, sooo, make an educated guess.
for you 2048 fans here is a FR 2048: http://games.usvsth3m.com/2048/flightrising-edition-4/
@thegodsnake is this RP dead? :/
@thegodsnake is this RP dead? :/
+9 hours server time
yeah, sorry guys ive been extremelly buusy, i got a job for the summer and havent been able to get but once a day for a few minute. Maybe we can pick this up again i august?
yeah, sorry guys ive been extremelly buusy, i got a job for the summer and havent been able to get but once a day for a few minute. Maybe we can pick this up again i august?
bump
bump
+9 hours server time
1 2 3 4 5