Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokemon RP (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Okay, we are only taking 10 people for now and there are 4 Spots left.

1. FatalLightning
2. Electricat
3. Maniacfangirl
4. Sheer
5. Acaro
6. Frostpelt
7. smerdyakov

@FatalLightning
@Electricat
@Maniacfangirl
@Sheer
@Frostpelt
@Araco
@smerdyakov
Okay, we are only taking 10 people for now and there are 4 Spots left.

1. FatalLightning
2. Electricat
3. Maniacfangirl
4. Sheer
5. Acaro
6. Frostpelt
7. smerdyakov

@FatalLightning
@Electricat
@Maniacfangirl
@Sheer
@Frostpelt
@Araco
@smerdyakov
t6dhxh8.gif
OOH Definitely, a Pokemon RP! What type of RP? Like, human pokemon, or everyone as pokemon in a wildlife-sort of twist?

I have experience in roleplaying Pokegijinka (pokemon human) and Pokemon roleplays! Or, we can even roleplay as trainers in some sort of made-up region.
OOH Definitely, a Pokemon RP! What type of RP? Like, human pokemon, or everyone as pokemon in a wildlife-sort of twist?

I have experience in roleplaying Pokegijinka (pokemon human) and Pokemon roleplays! Or, we can even roleplay as trainers in some sort of made-up region.
6YH97XV.png
@Electricat
I'm already liking the way you think! I haven't really thought about it. I was thinking maybe we could just be trainers who attend an Academy of some sorts. It could be on an island that's off the coast of one of the Regions. Everyone can start with a full team or with how ever many they want.

Although, I'd say no Legendary Pokemon in anyone's team. Rule out the OP ya know?
@Electricat
I'm already liking the way you think! I haven't really thought about it. I was thinking maybe we could just be trainers who attend an Academy of some sorts. It could be on an island that's off the coast of one of the Regions. Everyone can start with a full team or with how ever many they want.

Although, I'd say no Legendary Pokemon in anyone's team. Rule out the OP ya know?
t6dhxh8.gif
@FatalLightning
Ah, thank you! :oD It's nice to know that there's a Pokemon RP fan here, too.
As for the Academy thing, that sounds pretty fun to do! The legendary rule is a good addition. Do you think the trainers should have a specialty type? If they do, then this would be a closed RP...
...As part of the Pokemon Showdown community, I know firsthand that the roleplays there go insane with the amount of people and it's really hard to keep track of RPs. If we assign people to specialty types, then we should probably keep this RP private, like first come first serve. (I call Psychics if it ever comes to that...!)

Then... should this be a paragraph-style roleplay? And I don't know if you like long replies or anything. Just asking for preferences here, hue hue. All Generations, right?

Do you think the Academy should act as a Battle Colosseum or something? Or maybe it has that feature?
If you don't know what I'm trying to remember (I KEEP FORGETTING, DANG IT), it's that one place in Pokemon White 2 where you could find and challenge Gym Leaders from different regions... I keep forgetting the name of it, sorry. xD
@FatalLightning
Ah, thank you! :oD It's nice to know that there's a Pokemon RP fan here, too.
As for the Academy thing, that sounds pretty fun to do! The legendary rule is a good addition. Do you think the trainers should have a specialty type? If they do, then this would be a closed RP...
...As part of the Pokemon Showdown community, I know firsthand that the roleplays there go insane with the amount of people and it's really hard to keep track of RPs. If we assign people to specialty types, then we should probably keep this RP private, like first come first serve. (I call Psychics if it ever comes to that...!)

Then... should this be a paragraph-style roleplay? And I don't know if you like long replies or anything. Just asking for preferences here, hue hue. All Generations, right?

Do you think the Academy should act as a Battle Colosseum or something? Or maybe it has that feature?
If you don't know what I'm trying to remember (I KEEP FORGETTING, DANG IT), it's that one place in Pokemon White 2 where you could find and challenge Gym Leaders from different regions... I keep forgetting the name of it, sorry. xD
6YH97XV.png
@Electricat

I honestly don't like keeping myself to one specific Type. Balanced Teams are always good because look at Cynthia and Lance. They are Dragon Masters. Now there are Fairy types. Weakness big time.

My character will probably start out with two Pokemon and make her way up.

I don't mind Multi-ParaRPs but I have the tendency to forget what I've read if it's too long and I myself am not a great multipara person. XD

The Academy will be like a school. A university of sorts that parents send their children to learn more. I'm currently building a character for Masters Academy on ProBoards. Everyone starts with two pokemon and they go to this school. You pick a model to be your FaceClaim.... Uh... Theres training grounds, a place to stay, etc....

Everyone also gets a special gift. http://mastersacdmy.proboards.com/

Soothing Aura - Trainers with this ability seem to radiate an aura of calm. Pokemon in the throws of panic or terror will be more likely to listen to commands, and startled wild pokemon will be more likely to hang about instead of simply just fleeing. The trainers personal pokemon will feel particularly safe with their trainer.

Empathy - Those with the ability of empathy are able to sense the emotions of pokemon around them.

Mental Connection (Thought)- If a trainer has the ability to mentally connect with their pokemon, their pokemon can likely sense what is wanted of them, and the trainer can likely sense what the pokemon is about to do.

Mental Connection (Verbal) - Aloud, pokemon can not speak with their trainer like a trainer would a friend of theirs. But if a trainer has the ability for verbal mental communication they're able to carry on conversation in a telepathic like manner. Whether or not their pokemon replies is up to you.

Type Compatibility - Do fire type pokemon just seem drawn to your trainer? Or perhaps flying, or ghost? If your trainer can command a particular type with startling ease, they likely have this ability!

Animalistic Bond - With this bond, aggressive domestic pokemon are a breeze to command and control, and wild aggressive pokemon are a lot less likely to trample you. Trainers with this ability typically have a feisty bunch.

Rally - If a trainer has this ability, their pokemon are likely immune to effects like Roar that will send them running in the other direction!

Safeguard - This trainer ability boots the confidence of their controlled pokemon and makes them immune to stat lowering attacks (i.e meanlook, tail whip, ect).
@Electricat

I honestly don't like keeping myself to one specific Type. Balanced Teams are always good because look at Cynthia and Lance. They are Dragon Masters. Now there are Fairy types. Weakness big time.

My character will probably start out with two Pokemon and make her way up.

I don't mind Multi-ParaRPs but I have the tendency to forget what I've read if it's too long and I myself am not a great multipara person. XD

The Academy will be like a school. A university of sorts that parents send their children to learn more. I'm currently building a character for Masters Academy on ProBoards. Everyone starts with two pokemon and they go to this school. You pick a model to be your FaceClaim.... Uh... Theres training grounds, a place to stay, etc....

Everyone also gets a special gift. http://mastersacdmy.proboards.com/

Soothing Aura - Trainers with this ability seem to radiate an aura of calm. Pokemon in the throws of panic or terror will be more likely to listen to commands, and startled wild pokemon will be more likely to hang about instead of simply just fleeing. The trainers personal pokemon will feel particularly safe with their trainer.

Empathy - Those with the ability of empathy are able to sense the emotions of pokemon around them.

Mental Connection (Thought)- If a trainer has the ability to mentally connect with their pokemon, their pokemon can likely sense what is wanted of them, and the trainer can likely sense what the pokemon is about to do.

Mental Connection (Verbal) - Aloud, pokemon can not speak with their trainer like a trainer would a friend of theirs. But if a trainer has the ability for verbal mental communication they're able to carry on conversation in a telepathic like manner. Whether or not their pokemon replies is up to you.

Type Compatibility - Do fire type pokemon just seem drawn to your trainer? Or perhaps flying, or ghost? If your trainer can command a particular type with startling ease, they likely have this ability!

Animalistic Bond - With this bond, aggressive domestic pokemon are a breeze to command and control, and wild aggressive pokemon are a lot less likely to trample you. Trainers with this ability typically have a feisty bunch.

Rally - If a trainer has this ability, their pokemon are likely immune to effects like Roar that will send them running in the other direction!

Safeguard - This trainer ability boots the confidence of their controlled pokemon and makes them immune to stat lowering attacks (i.e meanlook, tail whip, ect).
t6dhxh8.gif
@FatalLightning

Oh, okay, I see your point. I just found it easier for me to control an RP if everyone had a certain type, but I guess that's from the formats I roleplay in (MSPARP, Charat, Erigam, yeah).

Wow, that looks like a really cool idea you have there...! So, wait, you'd like me to join the proboards thing? I'd be happy to, unless you were planning to start an RP thread here in FlightRising.

As for those Trainer Abilities, Verbal Mental Connection or Type Compatibility sound fun! x)
@FatalLightning

Oh, okay, I see your point. I just found it easier for me to control an RP if everyone had a certain type, but I guess that's from the formats I roleplay in (MSPARP, Charat, Erigam, yeah).

Wow, that looks like a really cool idea you have there...! So, wait, you'd like me to join the proboards thing? I'd be happy to, unless you were planning to start an RP thread here in FlightRising.

As for those Trainer Abilities, Verbal Mental Connection or Type Compatibility sound fun! x)
6YH97XV.png
@Electricat You could join if you'd like! Before you do you can join the chat box as a guest if you have questions for Chris or Blaine. :3 We dont bite...Hard. XD. Character sheets take a while to get made up and put through but I'm excited about it. So far, my character is 15, Apprentice, has a Persian and Pancham.

Was thinking maybe something a bit smaller here. I was just excited and Im trying to think here, while working a character sheet... XD My mind is everywhere.
@Electricat You could join if you'd like! Before you do you can join the chat box as a guest if you have questions for Chris or Blaine. :3 We dont bite...Hard. XD. Character sheets take a while to get made up and put through but I'm excited about it. So far, my character is 15, Apprentice, has a Persian and Pancham.

Was thinking maybe something a bit smaller here. I was just excited and Im trying to think here, while working a character sheet... XD My mind is everywhere.
t6dhxh8.gif
I'm all for a Pokemon RPG. I don't mind anything said above, if not agree, but I have no interest in joining that site or whatever it was. If that's what you guys are doing, then I'll make my leave. But if you really want to make an RPG here on FR, then count me in... So what's the deal?

@FatalLightning @Electricat
I'm all for a Pokemon RPG. I don't mind anything said above, if not agree, but I have no interest in joining that site or whatever it was. If that's what you guys are doing, then I'll make my leave. But if you really want to make an RPG here on FR, then count me in... So what's the deal?

@FatalLightning @Electricat
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
@Sheer
@Electricat
I was just saying that if she wanted to join it she could but I really wanna get a RP on FR going. :3

I was just using some things I've seen from there. Though they've banned the Aron Line as well as the Dratini line. :( Although in this case, I dont care because I love Dratini.
@Sheer
@Electricat
I was just saying that if she wanted to join it she could but I really wanna get a RP on FR going. :3

I was just using some things I've seen from there. Though they've banned the Aron Line as well as the Dratini line. :( Although in this case, I dont care because I love Dratini.
t6dhxh8.gif
@Sheer
@Electricat

Did it really just cut out over half of what I typed?!
@Sheer
@Electricat

Did it really just cut out over half of what I typed?!
t6dhxh8.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13