Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | { Cᴀʀɴᴀɢᴇ } mature gifted rp
1 2 3 4
[center]rawcarnage.boards.net You wake with to a throbbing pain in your temple. Your cheek is pressed against a cold floor. Only then are you aware that you have absolutely no recollection of where you were last night. With some effort, you open your eyes. Your eyes feel strained, the pupils painfully contracted as they adjust to the room. A white wall is before you, completely bare of any objects or blemishes. With much reluctance, you drag yourself to your feet, further irritating your headache with this simple action. Now you see the whole of the room, and the sight of it makes your heart sink. The room is tiny, with barely enough space to pace around. Above all, the room was entirely bare. The only thing to find in there is a single outline in the wall. A door without a doorknob. The only option you have that you can never go back on - exit. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Carnage is a [b]unique and mature[/b] role play aimed to provide an engaging plot and thrilling drama. Originally a side role play on a separate forum, Carnage has developed into it's own forum, starting from scratch. Role play has not started yet, but will once we have a substantial amount of members. Kids, primarily selected from an age demography ranging from twelve to eighteen, have been massively kidnapped and pitted against each other in a simulated environment with promises of rewards for the one who comes out on top. However, the proctors designing this have [b]no intention of having a winner[/b]. Instead, the dead from that day are replaced every night. Eventually this system was discovered by one kid, and an alliance formed, developing into an entire group of passive kids. While they simply focus on surviving and avoiding conflict, the group is slowly gathering the resources and capabilities to do something more and threaten the whole system. If you are interested and want to know more, please check out our forum or contact me. We are currently seeking out active members to help kick start the role play, or maybe even experienced members to fill admin positions. [url=http://rawcarnage.boards.net/][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/1zav12.jpg[/img][/url] [/center]
rawcarnage.boards.net

You wake with to a throbbing pain in your temple. Your cheek is pressed against a cold floor. Only then are you aware that you have absolutely no recollection of where you were last night.

With some effort, you open your eyes.

Your eyes feel strained, the pupils painfully contracted as they adjust to the room. A white wall is before you, completely bare of any objects or blemishes. With much reluctance, you drag yourself to your feet, further irritating your headache with this simple action.

Now you see the whole of the room, and the sight of it makes your heart sink. The room is tiny, with barely enough space to pace around. Above all, the room was entirely bare. The only thing to find in there is a single outline in the wall. A door without a doorknob. The only option you have that you can never go back on - exit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Carnage is a unique and mature role play aimed to provide an engaging plot and thrilling drama. Originally a side role play on a separate forum, Carnage has developed into it's own forum, starting from scratch. Role play has not started yet, but will once we have a substantial amount of members.

Kids, primarily selected from an age demography ranging from twelve to eighteen, have been massively kidnapped and pitted against each other in a simulated environment with promises of rewards for the one who comes out on top. However, the proctors designing this have no intention of having a winner. Instead, the dead from that day are replaced every night.

Eventually this system was discovered by one kid, and an alliance formed, developing into an entire group of passive kids. While they simply focus on surviving and avoiding conflict, the group is slowly gathering the resources and capabilities to do something more and threaten the whole system.

If you are interested and want to know more, please check out our forum or contact me. We are currently seeking out active members to help kick start the role play, or maybe even experienced members to fill admin positions.

1zav12.jpg
tumblr_n5195qneZ01scuu34o2_500.png
Hello @Pine, no hate! I just moved it to Roleplay.
Hello @Pine, no hate! I just moved it to Roleplay.
coffee. need coffee.
@twitchy
Okay, thank you ! xD
I just wasn't sure and etc.
@twitchy
Okay, thank you ! xD
I just wasn't sure and etc.
@Pine So, this isn't run on the FR forums I'm guessing. Where can I find it?
@Pine So, this isn't run on the FR forums I'm guessing. Where can I find it?
pyrrha_zpsd3b32623.giffire_banner.png
@PhoenixGirl513
No, it isn't.
I had the image I posted be the link to the website - sorry if that was too subtle. xD
I'll try to update the first post to be a tad bit more obvious. c:
@PhoenixGirl513
No, it isn't.
I had the image I posted be the link to the website - sorry if that was too subtle. xD
I'll try to update the first post to be a tad bit more obvious. c:
@Pine Cool! I went and made an account on that site, just waiting for approval :3
@Pine Cool! I went and made an account on that site, just waiting for approval :3
@PhoenixGirl513
I'll have to review the application later.
My grandma is getting more and more upset every time she sees us with a phone in hand. xD
@PhoenixGirl513
I'll have to review the application later.
My grandma is getting more and more upset every time she sees us with a phone in hand. xD
@Pine okay! No problem.
@Pine okay! No problem.
@PhoenixGirl513
Managed to slink back.
I went ahead and accepted you, but could you still pm me the application or something ?
The form is in the joining folder.
Or just give me an idea of how often you will be on and stuff.
If you have any questions, I'm all ears ! c:
@PhoenixGirl513
Managed to slink back.
I went ahead and accepted you, but could you still pm me the application or something ?
The form is in the joining folder.
Or just give me an idea of how often you will be on and stuff.
If you have any questions, I'm all ears ! c:
@Pine yeah, the site just wouldn't let me log in before now. Heh, I'm still getting used to the way that forum is laid out, but I'll work on an application! It's just an app for me, not a character, correct?
@Pine yeah, the site just wouldn't let me log in before now. Heh, I'm still getting used to the way that forum is laid out, but I'll work on an application! It's just an app for me, not a character, correct?
1 2 3 4