Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | â–º Whiteout Dominance Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 91 92
*stalks*
*stalks*
Q2enYdF.gifsS4UxtE.gif
@Liesmith @Missing He got to me safe and sound. So gorgeous! Thank you!
@Liesmith @Missing He got to me safe and sound. So gorgeous! Thank you!
@chaoshift
Awesome! :D
@chaoshift
Awesome! :D
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Liesmith I'm at work. Give me 2 hours and you will have my choice! :D

Thank you! :DDDDD
@Liesmith I'm at work. Give me 2 hours and you will have my choice! :D

Thank you! :DDDDD
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen
Sure, thanks for letting me know. c:
@azrielen
Sure, thanks for letting me know. c:
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Liesmith I would like D5! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=705325] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7054/705325_350.png[/img] [/url] Christmas dragon!
@Liesmith I would like D5! :D

705325_350.png

Christmas dragon!
HEPmLsK.png
@windluver
Hello! It is your turn to pick a prize, and I do not have your prize preference recorded (and in the post to MischiefManaged I tracked down, I do not see your preferences, though apologies if you had entered them previously), so please pick one of the prizes from the first page of the raffle that is not crossed out. c:
@windluver
Hello! It is your turn to pick a prize, and I do not have your prize preference recorded (and in the post to MischiefManaged I tracked down, I do not see your preferences, though apologies if you had entered them previously), so please pick one of the prizes from the first page of the raffle that is not crossed out. c:
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@azrielen
Awesome, on the way!
@azrielen
Awesome, on the way!
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Liesmith - I'm so sorry for the delay! For some reason the ping didn't ping me and I only saw this due to a friend pointing it out. I would love D33 please! I think I also potentially only told my friend my preferences rather than actually telling you, so big all round fail. I'm so sorry!
@Liesmith - I'm so sorry for the delay! For some reason the ping didn't ping me and I only saw this due to a friend pointing it out. I would love D33 please! I think I also potentially only told my friend my preferences rather than actually telling you, so big all round fail. I'm so sorry!
@windluver
On the way! c: And it's no problem, FR gets a little weird sometimes (I actually didn't get your ping alert either, I was just double checking the thread just now to ping you again and saw the post! D: )
@windluver
On the way! c: And it's no problem, FR gets a little weird sometimes (I actually didn't get your ping alert either, I was just double checking the thread just now to ping you again and saw the post! D: )
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 91 92