Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WCS] Winners drawn! Thanks for playing!
1 2
@Delibird Sure, why not? We can add an option for it. I'll add it to the first post and on the sheet (and if anyone who's already donated wants to change their vote, just send me or sunfishe a message).
@Delibird Sure, why not? We can add an option for it. I'll add it to the first post and on the sheet (and if anyone who's already donated wants to change their vote, just send me or sunfishe a message).
britwhalebadge.png
@delibird Team neutral / unaligned ancient!! *points at bogsneaks* I just think they're neat!
@delibird Team neutral / unaligned ancient!! *points at bogsneaks* I just think they're neat!
z2Icd4f.png
x
Echo
(they/she/fae)
+0 fr time
6c0jmrg.png
x
lorekeeper
color wheel obelisks
stock the pond
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=64535621][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/645357/64535621p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]aa[/color][nextcol]Okay... so... there's been a development...[/columns] We didn't expect a teaser to come out after the staff made a statement about no lore yet for the new ancient breed! Since the teaser is real and seems to indicate Earth flight so strongly, in the interest of fairness (we have more information than we did before!), we're creating a new pool for tickets bought after the teaser dropped. Instead of betting, it will be a more normal 50/50, though if you want to vote (for fun!) on whether it will be more [b]buglike[/b] or more [b]pangolin...like?[/b], we will draw one winner from the correct guesses to receive [b]a stack of gravel[/b] in the interest of goofs and pranks. Staff sure played one on us!
64535621p.png aa Okay... so... there's been a development...

We didn't expect a teaser to come out after the staff made a statement about no lore yet for the new ancient breed! Since the teaser is real and seems to indicate Earth flight so strongly, in the interest of fairness (we have more information than we did before!), we're creating a new pool for tickets bought after the teaser dropped. Instead of betting, it will be a more normal 50/50, though if you want to vote (for fun!) on whether it will be more buglike or more pangolin...like?, we will draw one winner from the correct guesses to receive a stack of gravel in the interest of goofs and pranks. Staff sure played one on us!
britwhalebadge.png
@golden @agareia @aristata @/beanutbutter @dovelybird @jedinikina @kraiva @dracosauria @sunfishe @ajgreelyfan3 @blazestorm22 @dreamclaws @inkexplosions @kravia @snowmanblood @supremejade @lunaragk @ainsell @accal1a @jackalopshepherd @sunshining @brit @solune @sealedsalt @lilacstar @brokenteacupopus @cyanocittas @satyrgatyr @warhawk @avmire @cantdanceflynn

Hi everyone! Thanks for playing in our little game!

For the first pool, we had four people who guessed Earth, so the winnings will be distributed evenly between @sunshining, @aristata, @inkexplosions, and @accal1a. For the second pool, @golden, @brokenteacupopus, @jedinikina, @kraiva, and @sealedsalt are our winners! And for our symbolic stack of gravel, @SnowmanBlood won that die roll :)

I'll be sending out prizes soon- thank you everyone again for participating in our silly little event!
@golden @agareia @aristata @/beanutbutter @dovelybird @jedinikina @kraiva @dracosauria @sunfishe @ajgreelyfan3 @blazestorm22 @dreamclaws @inkexplosions @kravia @snowmanblood @supremejade @lunaragk @ainsell @accal1a @jackalopshepherd @sunshining @brit @solune @sealedsalt @lilacstar @brokenteacupopus @cyanocittas @satyrgatyr @warhawk @avmire @cantdanceflynn

Hi everyone! Thanks for playing in our little game!

For the first pool, we had four people who guessed Earth, so the winnings will be distributed evenly between @sunshining, @aristata, @inkexplosions, and @accal1a. For the second pool, @golden, @brokenteacupopus, @jedinikina, @kraiva, and @sealedsalt are our winners! And for our symbolic stack of gravel, @SnowmanBlood won that die roll :)

I'll be sending out prizes soon- thank you everyone again for participating in our silly little event!
britwhalebadge.png
Thank you for hosting! :D was great fun
Thank you for hosting! :D was great fun
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
thanks to all who participated, and congrats to all winners! especially the winner of the best prize: a stack of gravel!
thanks to all who participated, and congrats to all winners! especially the winner of the best prize: a stack of gravel!
Na5WGHa.png
OMG!! THANK YOUUU! Marva would be so jealous right now [emoji=dusthide happy size=1]
OMG!! THANK YOUUU!
Marva would be so jealous right now
4IPwDSn.pngsCaCbZg.gif[url][/url]Suntan Participation Badge
1 2