Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | New User Gift Bags (anyone can gift)
1 2 3 4 5
Hi I joined 2 weeks ago-ish, I don't need you to garentuee a dragon, but if I do end up with one, either of the red tundras would be beautiful in my tribe, that is all themed around Bearded Vultures and their love to dye their feathers with the reddest clay they can find!

Edit: omg I rambled again. Sryyyy
Hi I joined 2 weeks ago-ish, I don't need you to garentuee a dragon, but if I do end up with one, either of the red tundras would be beautiful in my tribe, that is all themed around Bearded Vultures and their love to dye their feathers with the reddest clay they can find!

Edit: omg I rambled again. Sryyyy
I'd like a gift bag! Maybe some apparel please? Or some familiars? I joined on February 4, 2024
I'd like a gift bag! Maybe some apparel please? Or some familiars? I joined on February 4, 2024
Id love a gift bag if you are still giving them out! I joined on March 6, 2024. Maybe some apparel or familiars or anything water themed. No worries if not (:

Wishlist: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93246651
Id love a gift bag if you are still giving them out! I joined on March 6, 2024. Maybe some apparel or familiars or anything water themed. No worries if not (:

Wishlist: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93246651
Ly4fBHA.pngrCKqAUG.pngPXHLXAV.png
My account was made just over 3 months ago so I hope is ok if I can ask from stuff
I would like fest familiars, fest apparel and nice genes or breed changes or just some gems or treasure or fest skins
My account was made just over 3 months ago so I hope is ok if I can ask from stuff
I would like fest familiars, fest apparel and nice genes or breed changes or just some gems or treasure or fest skins
@kiteli i'll send over some stuff! (i hope i did this right)
@kiteli i'll send over some stuff! (i hope i did this right)
Untitled8-20240219090905.png M7v69JN.png

if you're reading this I hope you have a great day!
oh heck i didn't see this post before that one- welp, might as well do them both.

@Nosebleeds ill send you a gift bag as well<3
oh heck i didn't see this post before that one- welp, might as well do them both.

@Nosebleeds ill send you a gift bag as well<3
Untitled8-20240219090905.png M7v69JN.png

if you're reading this I hope you have a great day!
@Sylvestervulture @fallingintoaspen @kempsridley2 @Teabageater

Sending shortly!
@Sylvestervulture @fallingintoaspen @kempsridley2 @Teabageater

Sending shortly!
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
P4eo1Gw.png
Untitled139-20240322234405.png emmyth, they/she
› writer, coder, artist, friend
› desperate for arlo notes
› abyss? abyss!
› too many unfinished projects
92650122.png
Hi, and thank you for this opportunity! I joined 3 days ago (March 27, 2024! If possible, I'd love a familiar. Otherwise I'm not sure what I need?

And if I could adopt this adorable dragon, Gwin, that'd be amazing! He's so cute, haha.

Thanks in advance!
Hi, and thank you for this opportunity! I joined 3 days ago (March 27, 2024! If possible, I'd love a familiar. Otherwise I'm not sure what I need?

And if I could adopt this adorable dragon, Gwin, that'd be amazing! He's so cute, haha.

Thanks in advance!
@TeaPaisley
Its on the way!
@TeaPaisley
Its on the way!
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
P4eo1Gw.png
Untitled139-20240322234405.png emmyth, they/she
› writer, coder, artist, friend
› desperate for arlo notes
› abyss? abyss!
› too many unfinished projects
92650122.png
Feb 14 2024 :)
I would like genes, fest familiars that are not snakes,fest apparel or just some nice apparel. (Skins and treasure would also be nice!)
Feb 14 2024 :)
I would like genes, fest familiars that are not snakes,fest apparel or just some nice apparel. (Skins and treasure would also be nice!)
1 2 3 4 5