Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE] Feral's Lil Dragons [12 Lil Guys]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@CelestialRat of course! I just hatched her haha, she's all yours <3
@CelestialRat of course! I just hatched her haha, she's all yours <3
fO6Qo9X.jpeg
do y ou t ake d onations? i brea d some of my dr agons and want to g ive ba ck to the com munity by gi ving th em a away
do y ou t ake d onations? i brea d some of my dr agons and want to g ive ba ck to the com munity by gi ving th em a away
whe n i write my pc lags real ly bad
G8AyR6r.pngc0MyJPk.pngQMcoNbc.pngeuKkELX.png
FqB1Zrz.pngcomev47.pngLCqISMP.pngH0t7Ypl.png
@Saturnsburn Unfortunately I don't have the lair space, so I can't take any offspring in outside of my own. I'm sure if you made a post of your own though people would love to take a look at them! Just add the amount of dragons in your forum title, and if you would like to keep it simple in your dragon's profile there is 'share this dragon' button. It's under the like this dragon button. If you copy the widget code it gives you a nice insta link with a picture of the dragon you can put in your forum post. I would recommend adding some rules, unless you don't mind what happens to them as some people tend to end up exalting them. You'll still get the occasional exalt, but it helps.

Any other kind of donations I do not mind! However, currently, dragons I can not take unless you have one you don't want and think it would pair nicely with a dragon I don't have a breeding pair with currently I wouldn't mind taking a look at it. Of course, in the future, this might change as I get more layer space.
@Saturnsburn Unfortunately I don't have the lair space, so I can't take any offspring in outside of my own. I'm sure if you made a post of your own though people would love to take a look at them! Just add the amount of dragons in your forum title, and if you would like to keep it simple in your dragon's profile there is 'share this dragon' button. It's under the like this dragon button. If you copy the widget code it gives you a nice insta link with a picture of the dragon you can put in your forum post. I would recommend adding some rules, unless you don't mind what happens to them as some people tend to end up exalting them. You'll still get the occasional exalt, but it helps.

Any other kind of donations I do not mind! However, currently, dragons I can not take unless you have one you don't want and think it would pair nicely with a dragon I don't have a breeding pair with currently I wouldn't mind taking a look at it. Of course, in the future, this might change as I get more layer space.
fO6Qo9X.jpeg
Awww They're so cute! May I adopt 93280078?
Awww They're so cute! May I adopt 93280078?
@CosmicScientist of course! Also, Welcome to flight rising!
@CosmicScientist of course! Also, Welcome to flight rising!
fO6Qo9X.jpeg
Could I please adopt this pretty girl ?^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93378987][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/933790/93378987_350.png[/img][/url]
Could I please adopt this pretty girl ?^^

93378987_350.png
arcane_1.png JustaWish.
She/her

Arcane
3dl8TjK.png
Noctivagant. Adj.
A night wanderer

23877.png
@JustaWish of course! Apologies for the delay! I'll send them over now
@JustaWish of course! Apologies for the delay! I'll send them over now
fO6Qo9X.jpeg
@FeralNightbound I'll take the sweet spiral before they're exalted (#93160632)
@FeralNightbound I'll take the sweet spiral before they're exalted (#93160632)
kHhJJHP.png Any pronouns
Exalt Neutral
Tryin my best :3
Celeana2.gif
@CanofOof348 of course! They are all yours! Thank you for giving them a home <3
@CanofOof348 of course! They are all yours! Thank you for giving them a home <3
fO6Qo9X.jpeg
bump~
bump~
fO6Qo9X.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7