Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | SURVIVOR: SHRIEKING WILDS | THE MERGE
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
Very, very excited for this! [emoji=mirror star size=1] Let's go, expedition team!
Very, very excited for this! Let's go, expedition team!
I7ghWwA.png
Woo, can't wait to see how this plays out!
Woo, can't wait to see how this plays out!
qHJnhMJ.pngviU0KTO.png
whooooo congrats everyone, excited to play with yall!! very intrigued by all the story so far, i can't wait to discover where this goes. :0
whooooo congrats everyone, excited to play with yall!! very intrigued by all the story so far, i can't wait to discover where this goes. :0
dungeon master
Congrats to everyone who made the cast!
Congrats to everyone who made the cast!
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
Good luck to everyone!
Good luck to everyone!
ujVbzz7.pngFsnH6jW.pngfdgErFJ.png
DEG9eQ2.pngVhLNFnD.png
Congrats to everyone who got accepted, and good luck! :D
Congrats to everyone who got accepted, and good luck! :D
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@pinglist-20154 [img]https://i.imgur.com/H13teSR.png[/img] [center][font=Arial Narrow][i][b][color=#20603f][size=6]Challenge #0[/size][/b] [size=5]"Break or Follow"[/size][/color][/i][/font][/center] [size=4][font=Arial Narrow][color=#20603f]The first challenge of the season requires you to be familiar with the contents of three [i]Survivor Manual Google[/i] docs. You need to carefully read all three documents and remember as much information as you can. Then, at a certain time, a list of questions about each set of rules will be posted, with answers being a number. After finding the correct numbers, you then must [b]eliminate those which repeat[/b], and add the unique numbers together. Example: the answers to the questions are: 6, 15, 12, 15, 7, and 2. Because 15 appeared as an answer twice, both 15s don't count towards the sum and you only add 6, 12, 7 and 2 together, which equals 27. The correct sum must be sent on [i]Discord[/i] in your private [i]Game Actions[/i] chat. This is an individual challenge and two players who do it the fastest (time being measured from the moment the list of questions is posted to the time of you submitting the correct sum) will be declared winners. Only the correct sums count, meaning if you are the fastest, but provide a wrong answer, the person with the second best time wins instead. Throughout the challenge you are allowed to read the three docs. You are also allowed to correct yourself once by submitting a new answer in your [i]Challenges[/i] chat, if you feel your first one was incorrect. This challenge will occur on day 2, which is tomorrow. Because it requires players to be present at a certain time, to accomodate them, three separate sets of questions of equal difficulty will be posted: the first one at [b]07:00[/b], the second one at [b]12:00[/b] and the third one at [b]17:00[/b]. Before the challenge starts, players must declare (in their [i]Game Actions[/i] chat) which [u]one[/u] set they will take on. Not "claiming" any of the three sets before 07:00 on Saturday will not participate.[/size] [/color][/font] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/H13teSR.png[/img][/center]
@Survivor updates

H13teSR.png
Challenge #0
"Break or Follow"

The first challenge of the season requires you to be familiar with the contents of three Survivor Manual Google docs. You need to carefully read all three documents and remember as much information as you can.

Then, at a certain time, a list of questions about each set of rules will be posted, with answers being a number. After finding the correct numbers, you then must eliminate those which repeat, and add the unique numbers together.

Example: the answers to the questions are: 6, 15, 12, 15, 7, and 2. Because 15 appeared as an answer twice, both 15s don't count towards the sum and you only add 6, 12, 7 and 2 together, which equals 27.

The correct sum must be sent on Discord in your private Game Actions chat.

This is an individual challenge and two players who do it the fastest (time being measured from the moment the list of questions is posted to the time of you submitting the correct sum) will be declared winners.

Only the correct sums count, meaning if you are the fastest, but provide a wrong answer, the person with the second best time wins instead.

Throughout the challenge you are allowed to read the three docs. You are also allowed to correct yourself once by submitting a new answer in your Challenges chat, if you feel your first one was incorrect.

This challenge will occur on day 2, which is tomorrow. Because it requires players to be present at a certain time, to accomodate them, three separate sets of questions of equal difficulty will be posted: the first one at 07:00, the second one at 12:00 and the third one at 17:00. Before the challenge starts, players must declare (in their Game Actions chat) which one set they will take on. Not "claiming" any of the three sets before 07:00 on Saturday will not participate.

H13teSR.png
ebO9SAq.png
@pinglist-20154 [img]https://i.imgur.com/H13teSR.png[/img] [center][font=Arial Narrow][i][color=20603f][size=4] The picturesque glory of the woods enticed even the most focused. Lush greenery sprinkled with morning dew glistened, as the sunlight caressed every drop. The wind slithered between the trees and whispered calmly before disappearing amongst the leaves. The delicate sway of slender trunks invited oncoming guests into a slow, irresistible dance. Who would have thought such extraordinary view would be the last thing seen by those who dared to enter the forest’s embrace? The [b]wilds[/b] did not want to share their treasures. They did not want to tell their secrets. Their only goal, their only need was to feast. As soon as an unaware traveller entered the verdant sea, so tempting at first, its quiet hums changed. The visitor became the victim, trapped by the sinister woods, hearing nothing but a deafening [b]shriek[/b] echoing in their mind until every sane thought transformed into a nightmarish delusion. Only the strongest could survive the howl.[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/H13teSR.png[/img] [size=6][font=Arial Narrow][color=#20603f]It's time to reveal the official title and theme for this season of Survivor :) Welcome to...[/color][/font][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EhnCkr7.png[/img] [size=6][font=Arial Narrow][color=#20603f][b]Survivor: Shrieking Wilds![/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/H13teSR.png[/img]
@Survivor updates

H13teSR.png

The picturesque glory of the woods enticed even
the most focused. Lush greenery sprinkled with
morning dew glistened, as the sunlight caressed
every drop. The wind slithered between the trees
and whispered calmly before disappearing amongst
the leaves. The delicate sway of slender trunks invited
oncoming guests into a slow, irresistible dance.

Who would have thought such extraordinary view
would be the last thing seen by those who dared
to enter the forest’s embrace?

The wilds did not want to share their treasures.
They did not want to tell their secrets. Their only
goal, their only need was to feast.

As soon as an unaware traveller entered the verdant
sea, so tempting at first, its quiet hums changed.
The visitor became the victim, trapped by the sinister
woods, hearing nothing but a deafening shriek
echoing in their mind until every sane thought
transformed into a nightmarish delusion.

Only the strongest could survive the howl.

H13teSR.png

It's time to reveal the official title
and theme for this season of Survivor :)

Welcome to...

EhnCkr7.png

Survivor: Shrieking Wilds!

H13teSR.png
ebO9SAq.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/H13teSR.png[/img] [center][color=#20603f][font=Arial Narrow][size=6]Question set #1[/size] [size=4]What is the number of the point in “Technical Rules” which mentions the usage of English in the game? How many words are in the point which describes the advisable way of titling a voting message? In “The host commits to” part, at which position is the point (marked with a letter) which talks about the host committing to rectifying hosting mistakes? What is the number of the point which mentions erasing penalty votes? How many capitalized words are in the description of a “Voting block”? (excluding the term in green/bold) Which point in “Game rules” mentions the Finale for the first time? How many letters are in the term which is used to refer to issues within an alliance? How many points (marked with letters) under “The candidates/players are allowed to:” are there? What is the number of the point which talks about what happens when a Juror gets disqualified from the game? What is the point in “Technical Rules” which mentions the usage of Discord for the first time? How many times a word ”tribal” is used in Game Rules? Around how many days the game is estimated to last? How many words are in a point which contains the phrase “can be warned about it, but cannot receive a strike”[/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/H13teSR.png[/img][/center]
H13teSR.png
Question set #1

What is the number of the point in “Technical Rules”
which mentions the usage of English in the game?

How many words are in the point which describes
the advisable way of titling a voting message?

In “The host commits to” part, at which position is
the point (marked with a letter) which talks about
the host committing to rectifying hosting mistakes?

What is the number of the point which mentions
erasing penalty votes?

How many capitalized words are in the description
of a “Voting block”? (excluding the term in green/bold)

Which point in “Game rules” mentions the Finale
for the first time?

How many letters are in the term which is used to
refer to issues within an alliance?

How many points (marked with letters) under “The
candidates/players are allowed to:” are there?

What is the number of the point which talks about
what happens when a Juror gets disqualified from
the game?

What is the point in “Technical Rules” which
mentions the usage of Discord for the first time?

How many times a word ”tribal” is used in Game Rules?

Around how many days the game is estimated to last?

How many words are in a point which contains
the phrase “can be warned about it, but cannot
receive a strike”
H13teSR.png
ebO9SAq.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/H13teSR.png[/img] [center][color=#20603f][font=Arial Narrow][size=6]Question set #2[/size] [size=4]What is the number of the point in “Technical Rules” which mentions live challenges for the first time? How many words are in a point which contains the phrase “Every case of that kind will be approached individually”? How many times a word ”immunity” is used in Game Rules? What was the minimal number of contestants for the season to start? Which point in “Game rules” mentions Hidden Immunity Idols for the first time? What is the number of the point in “Technical Rules” which mentions challenge solution examples? How many points (marked with letters) under “The candidates/players are expected to:” are there? In “The host commits to” part, at which position is the point (marked with a letter) which talks about the host committing to treating everyone equally? What is the number of the point which explains what happens when a player receives two strikes for different offences? How many capitalized words are in the description of a “Revote”? (excluding the term in green/bold) How many words are in the point which describes when a revote happens and how long its deliberation period lasts? What is the number of the point which talks about using screenshots of conversations in the game? How many letters are in the term which is used to a shocking elimination?[/font][/size][/color][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/H13teSR.png[/img]
H13teSR.png
Question set #2

which mentions live challenges for the first time?

How many words are in a point which contains the
phrase “Every case of that kind will be approached
individually”?

How many times a word ”immunity” is used in
Game Rules?

What was the minimal number of contestants for
the season to start?

Which point in “Game rules” mentions Hidden
Immunity Idols for the first time?

which mentions challenge solution examples?

How many points (marked with letters) under “The
candidates/players are expected to:” are there?

In “The host commits to” part, at which position
is the point (marked with a letter) which talks about
the host committing to treating everyone equally?

What is the number of the point which explains what
happens when a player receives two strikes for
different offences?

How many capitalized words are in the description
of a “Revote”? (excluding the term in green/bold)

How many words are in the point which describes
when a revote happens and how long its deliberation
period lasts?

What is the number of the point which talks about
using screenshots of conversations in the game?

How many letters are in the term which is used to
a shocking elimination?

H13teSR.png
ebO9SAq.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18