Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed]
So. Today I went on the side and decided to do some gathering in scavenging! First try. Water egg. So I decided to go onto shadow! 4th try. Shadow egg. In excitement K sold them ofc! But when I wear back, I did Plauge. 8th try. Plauge egg… I was like WOAH! So I want off to earth.. 2nd to last try.. EARTH EGG… crazy, right? Well, the next time I get an egg, I will give it to a random person who says “CHEESE” in the chat :3 (4 eggs.. one day) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92035046][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/920351/92035046_350.png[/img][/url] (I felt like that, that one lucky day)
So. Today I went on the side and decided to do some gathering in scavenging! First try. Water egg. So I decided to go onto shadow! 4th try. Shadow egg. In excitement K sold them ofc! But when I wear back, I did Plauge. 8th try. Plauge egg… I was like WOAH! So I want off to earth.. 2nd to last try.. EARTH EGG… crazy, right? Well, the next time I get an egg, I will give it to a random person who says “CHEESE” in the chat :3 (4 eggs.. one day)

92035046_350.png
(I felt like that, that one lucky day)
d6f518577307e81f745d2a778092e146fd10dbb7.png
The RNG gods said ‘we shall bless this player in full -w-‘ C H E E S E what’re you going to do with the eggs you got today?
The RNG gods said ‘we shall bless this player in full -w-‘ C H E E S E what’re you going to do with the eggs you got today?
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
Cheese
I'd wish you good luck
but i see you already have it all
Cheese
I'd wish you good luck
but i see you already have it all
ayooo just figured out how to do this
i'll probably put something here,,, one day..
Wow EPIC

CHEESE
Wow EPIC

CHEESE
They/Them || Check out my Hatchery!
CHEESE

Oh my gosh so many eggs!!! Congrats that's insane!!!!!!!!
CHEESE

Oh my gosh so many eggs!!! Congrats that's insane!!!!!!!!
That’s really lucky! Congratulations!
CHEESE
That’s really lucky! Congratulations!
CHEESE
Timezone ;; FRT +8
Oh the rng gods were with you, congrats!
CHEESE
Oh the rng gods were with you, congrats!
CHEESE
f8d1751f50b3627494deb7d1a9ac98d68749e38f.png
CHEESE

Its awesome that you got so many eggs
CHEESE

Its awesome that you got so many eggs
497gino.gifW1Dayps.pngebvHLqD.png
Congrats, you got really lucky!
CHEESE
Congrats, you got really lucky!
CHEESE
53334360315_5e1f74e032_o.png

Rng must love you if you were able to get four eggs in one scavenge, Congrats!! Cheese :3

Rng must love you if you were able to get four eggs in one scavenge, Congrats!! Cheese :3
fLdYOuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
g898uvO.png
n29EMdP.png
xj6Mn2e.png
EhlmcQh.png
Jd88XNq.png
(^ wip)
voyURL5.png
5hF3FGk.png