Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | gijinka design raffle- winners drawn!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
congrats to the winners!!
congrats to the winners!!
ezgif-com-resize.gifmlr1H8z.png7mA8Wfu.pngqGZwGPH.png
HOLY :O i cant believe i won the full design chance !! tysm HNKJASDNJKNASKJDNASD

ill pm you shortly abt my options! i just gotta decide on em first ^_^" congrats to every other winner as well!
HOLY :O i cant believe i won the full design chance !! tysm HNKJASDNJKNASKJDNASD

ill pm you shortly abt my options! i just gotta decide on em first ^_^" congrats to every other winner as well!
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
!!! I definitely wasn't expecting to win anything with so many entrants, so I'm very excited and will happily take your half-body offer! I'll PM you with details ASAP Again, thanks so much for running this and opening this up to even more winners. Your art is beautiful, and I cannot wait to see what you'll do. Congrats to the other winners, and wishing everyone a Happy Holidays, as well [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
!!! I definitely wasn't expecting to win anything with so many entrants, so I'm very excited and will happily take your half-body offer! I'll PM you with details ASAP

Again, thanks so much for running this and opening this up to even more winners. Your art is beautiful, and I cannot wait to see what you'll do. Congrats to the other winners, and wishing everyone a Happy Holidays, as well
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly • She/Her • FR+0
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
2mG19e1.png
Congrats to the winners!! :O
Congrats to the winners!! :O
3bEOp4c.pngRCx7Oc3.pngLseu1vC.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
congrats to the winners!!!
congrats to the winners!!!
8URelp0.png