Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDOM] Vive la Veilspun Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Saving for later and a friendly bump! We really want that Obsidian/Driftwood generation 1!

@Bearskull
Saving for later and a friendly bump! We really want that Obsidian/Driftwood generation 1!

@Bearskull
push hub
Oh I love veilspuns. marking this and obviously loving the theme. <3
Oh I love veilspuns. marking this and obviously loving the theme. <3
MRMeAKr.png
@Mirna it should be fixed now, there was an extra line break pasted after your username on one row, which confused the spreadsheet. Thank you for supporting Shadow Dom!
@Mirna it should be fixed now, there was an extra line break pasted after your username on one row, which confused the spreadsheet. Thank you for supporting Shadow Dom!
shadow_smol.png
[quote name="GrinningFox" date="2023-11-05 13:26:22" ] @ Mirna it should be fixed now, there was an extra line break pasted after your username on one row, which confused the spreadsheet. Thank you for supporting Shadow Dom! [/quote] Thank you! :D
GrinningFox wrote on 2023-11-05 13:26:22:
@ Mirna it should be fixed now, there was an extra line break pasted after your username on one row, which confused the spreadsheet. Thank you for supporting Shadow Dom!

Thank you! :D
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Lexreon
Hi! One of the 4 dragons I sent over had the gene bonuns which didn't get marked (line 227)
@Lexreon
Hi! One of the 4 dragons I sent over had the gene bonuns which didn't get marked (line 227)
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna
Fixed it! Thanks for letting me know :)
@Mirna
Fixed it! Thanks for letting me know :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon

hello! the dragon I sent over has its level on the spreadsheet, but not the actual dragon amount (1 derg), so it's appearing as 0 tix on the sheet! :0
@Lexreon

hello! the dragon I sent over has its level on the spreadsheet, but not the actual dragon amount (1 derg), so it's appearing as 0 tix on the sheet! :0
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Avmire
Fixed it, thanks for letting me know!
@Avmire
Fixed it, thanks for letting me know!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
[emoji=special eyes size=1]
lord_of_the_shifting_expans_by_lynntv-d6qzmw5.gif
Deviantart |Twitch | Prizes | Commissions| Speedpaints
@TheMalachitegay
Hi! Not sure if it's you I need to ping for this, but the 2 dragons I sent to you (a banescale & constellation imperial) didn't get a breed and gene bonus marked.
@TheMalachitegay
Hi! Not sure if it's you I need to ping for this, but the 2 dragons I sent to you (a banescale & constellation imperial) didn't get a breed and gene bonus marked.
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18