Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PLEASE I HAVE NO MORE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[quote]UPDATE: I WOKE UP TO LIKE 102 NOTIFS PLEASE GUYS I SERIOUSLY HAVE NO MORE[/quote] [quote]if i don't send you a grab bag please don't be sad i just am actually running out of rare inventory and most of what i have left is either sentimental or common items[/quote] i don't play flight rising anymore, and so i figured these will be better in new hands! comment to get sent a random grab bag of five items! THESE CAN INCLUDE [LIST] [*] rare food items! [*] 2018 festival halos! [*] other past festival apparel and familiars! [*] genes! [*] eggs! [*] banners! [*] skins! [*] materials! [/LIST] PLEASE CLAIM THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! PLEASE COMMENT AGAIN IF I MISSED YOU OR IF SOMETHING IN CROSSROADS GOES WRONG :((((
Quote:
UPDATE: I WOKE UP TO LIKE 102 NOTIFS PLEASE GUYS I SERIOUSLY HAVE NO MORE
Quote:
if i don't send you a grab bag please don't be sad i just am actually running out of rare inventory and most of what i have left is either sentimental or common items

i don't play flight rising anymore, and so i figured these will be better in new hands!

comment to get sent a random grab bag of five items!

THESE CAN INCLUDE
  • rare food items!
  • 2018 festival halos!
  • other past festival apparel and familiars!
  • genes!
  • eggs!
  • banners!
  • skins!
  • materials!

PLEASE CLAIM THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!

PLEASE COMMENT AGAIN IF I MISSED YOU OR IF SOMETHING IN CROSSROADS GOES WRONG :((((
uYrm8PL.gif
I'd love a grab bag! Thank you for doing this <3
I'd love a grab bag! Thank you for doing this <3
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
could i have a grab bag? thank you so much!
could i have a grab bag? thank you so much!
Oo, could I have a grab bag please? Good luck on future endeavours ^^!
Oo, could I have a grab bag please? Good luck on future endeavours ^^!
hbh2RaY.gif
Hello hello!

> Skin shop
> Sketches

z83TkAw.png
Ohh me too please~
Ohh me too please~
45797576.png
May I please have a grab bag? Good luck in the future!!
May I please have a grab bag? Good luck in the future!!
I'd love a grab bag. Thank you for doing this. I hope your time on fr was fun and i wish you the best for the future :D
I'd love a grab bag. Thank you for doing this. I hope your time on fr was fun and i wish you the best for the future :D
VX2x7ng.png
Could I have grab bag please ? I wish you a good luck outside FR
Could I have grab bag please ? I wish you a good luck outside FR
She/her, N16btBO.png My Wishlist
I'd love a grab bag please! Thank you very much for being this generous, much appreciated! Hope you'll have a fun and successfull future ahead of you :D [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2839422/1#post_42723892][img]https://i.imgur.com/ynEZny8.gif[/img][/center]
I'd love a grab bag please!

Thank you very much for being this generous, much appreciated!
Hope you'll have a fun and successfull future ahead of you :D
ynEZny8.gif
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
May I have a grab bag if one is still available? I hope you enjoyed your time on FR, but I know you'll find new interests! Best of luck out there! [emoji=gold crown size=1]
May I have a grab bag if one is still available? I hope you enjoyed your time on FR, but I know you'll find new interests!

Best of luck out there!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17